Thread: Fun political humor.

Default Fun political humor.

American elections have always been depressing. Such violent divides and horrible name calling on all sides. So, I figured I'd add some humor to this. What kind of dog are they?
    Thanks to https://www.what-dog.net/ we can get a better insight on our candidates. Note: I looked at 5-7 photos and used the dog that came up most often.
    First up: FEEL THE BERN!

I feel this dog actually represents this candidate. He knows what he's talking about, full of energy (sometimes too much for his own hair), funny, very outspoken extremely easy to relate to and always in dire need of a stylist.
    Next: The Jersey Devil

Kind of a go-for-the-throat kinda guy. He loves to pick on Rubio (who while leading in the polls, seems to be more weaker in stature) and is not afraid to go after anyone.
    Next: The Wicked Witch of New York.

This one confused me. Some say she's very much a follower with her change on gay marriage, but she was the only one on stage who didn't instantly pander to the dead head community and requested more research into pot. So I give her points for 'independent minded' there. As for the rest? Kinda general skills for a politician.
    Now: Cruz Control

The memo fiasco and his all around 'nice religious nut job' personality make this a great fit. While he is trying to give Trump a run for his money, I don't think he bothers to keep fit himself.
    Fifth up: I really got nothing for him.

His entire campaign seems to be more about unification of the fractured republican party. He doesn't really throw any punches, tries to be pleasant, and up until he tried pandering towards the undecided/independent crowd with his stance on immigration he was on good terms with both the religious and the tea party.
    Finally: We all love to hate him....

I find this oddly hilarious with his 'Mexican Rapists' comment. He does seem on-the-ball with his responses (even though some are really cringe-worthy), but this is most accurate with 'wary of strangers and other dogs'. He doesn't get along with anyone on any political party, save for the American Freedom Party, is viscous towards 'outsiders' and loves making a lot of noise.

So far I'd say 5.5/6 in terms of accuracy? (Hillary is half-right) Not bad.
    Bonus round:
    Putin:

Protective? Check. Remember what he did to Al Qaeda when they kidnapped Russian civilians? Biggest mistake of their lives. Cause damage? Double check. Obedient only after training? Check (KGB).
    Kim Jong Un

Pampered and imperial-minded? OH yeah. Strong? He doesn't quite have the memes his dad has, but sure. Also: look at the faces!
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 02-11-2016 at 09:51 PM.

The one for Hillary (and maybe even Cruz) are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    The one for Hillary (and maybe even Cruz) are spot on.
    I thought they where all pretty good.
    Another update! This one came from someone doing a photoshop mashup of the two.
    Hillary Trump:

A combination of the two makes almost the worst traits come out. What I'm reading is the xenophobia from Trump is amplified and the intellect of Hillary remains.

American politics in action. The winner celebrates, the loser whines. Look at Trump with Iowa.

Your politics suck. Vote for a real champion. MEEEEEEEEEE

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    American politics in action. The winner celebrates, the loser whines. Look at Trump with Iowa.
    Ah but who was the dem winner in NH? Gotta love pretend democracy!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    am9Lb9X_700b.jpg
    riiiiigggght

You serious sister?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    The correct answer was "certainly not the voters!"
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

The correct answer was "certainly not the voters!"
    It never is.