Thread: The 2015 Travies

Default The 2015 Travies

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, Teutons, Gauls and Romans,

It's that time of year again to roll out the red carpet and review the last year. Travian is full of ups and downs, not just here on the forum but in game as well. Below is a list of this years categories, a short description of the award and who is eligible.

Votes must be in the form of a private message (pm) to me (FA Slippery). Please make the subject of the PM: "Travies 2015 Votes" In the post below this one, I will include the exact form I want you to use when sending me your votes. All you will have to do is copy the form into a new private message and fill it in!

Click here to start a new private message to FA Slippery.

Rules
    • You may only vote once! Once you vote, changes can not be made to your votes.
    • Votes will only be accepted from members registered on, or before, January 1, 2016. Members registered after that date are ineligible to vote.
    • Campaigning for votes is not allowed. If you campaign for votes you may be banned. You may, however, put the Travies logo in your signature with a link to this announcement, as long as you are not requesting votes.
    • When voting, please enter the exact username of the person you are voting for. For example, if you are voting for FA Slippery you must write FA Slippery. Slip, or any other nickname, is not allowed.
    • You do not need to vote for every category - you can vote for as few or as many as you like.
    • Any avatars or signatures that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Voting will close two weeks from today, on March 1st, 2016.
    Please make sure all of your votes are in before that date!

Below are the awards categories with a description of the award and a list of who is eligible.

Member Awards:

User of the Year
    -Overall best member of the forums this year.

Class Clown
    -Funniest member of the forums.

Dinner Guest
    -Member you would most like to meet in real life.

Helping Hand
    -Member who helps answer the most questions about Travian and answers the questions correctly.

Favourite Foreigner
    -Favorite member that does not live in the United States.

Propaganda Master
    -Member who spins the most propaganda in any of the embassy sections of the forums.

Who's got the Puns?
    -Member who uses the most puns in any section of the forum.

Favorite Avatar
    -Member that has had your favorite avatar throughout 2015. Note: The avatar must follow the forum rules! Any avatars that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Favorite Signature
    -Member that has had your favorite signature throughout 2015. Note: The signature must follow the forum rules! Any signatures that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Crew Awards:
    Only members with red, pink, blue, orange, purple or grey names are eligible for the crew awards. Note: Forum members that are now retired, but were a part of crew in 2015 are also eligible for the crew awards.

Crew Member of the Year
    -Overall best crew member of the forums this year.

Favorite In-Game Staff
    -Favorite Supporter or Multihunter. Note: Only members with grey names are eligible for this award.

Favorite Moderator
    -Favorite forum Moderator. Note: Only members with orange, blue, purple or red names are eligible for this award.

Most Funny Crew Member
    -Funniest forum or in-game crew member.

Most Helpful Crew Member
    -Forum or in-game crew member that is the most helpful.

Once again, voting will close on March 1st, 2016. Please PM your votes to FA Slippery before then! Also, please use the following form to cast your votes! Thank you and good luck!

Here is the form to use to submit your votes. Votes must be private messaged to me (FA Slippery). All names entered must be the complete username, no nicknames! Again, all of the awards categories are optional - you don't have to vote for all of them.

Please make the subject of the PM: "Travies Votes 2015"

Form:

MEMBER AWARDS

User of the Year:

Class Clown:

Dinner Guest:

Helping Hand:

Favourite Foreigner:

Propaganda Master:

Who's got the Puns:

Favorite Avatar:

Favorite Signature:

CREW AWARDS

Crew Member of the Year:

Favorite In-Game Staff:

Favorite Moderator:

Most Funny Crew Member:

Most Helpful Crew Member:

NOTE: I (Slippery) will be the only person to see your name with your votes
    Thank you for your participation not only with voting but in our community this past year!

First, let me thank everyone who voted this year. I really, and I mean really, appreciate the time you took to vote. Without the votes, we don't have awards to give out. This is our program as a community. I'm just the host. I encourage everyone to use the discussion thread to post feedback for next years awards, so that we can improve. Next, I'd like to thank Mod polkadot for her hard work and dedication in hand drawing the awards. Without her I'm not sure what our awards would look like, it scares me a little. Luckily I have her on my team with her talented skills to help in these situations. If you see her around please thank her. Now.... Winners. I am Very PROUD to announce this years winners are.....

Member Awards:
    User of the Year
    -Overall best member of the forums this year.

Drystan

Class Clown
    -Funniest member of the forums.

5m4llp0x

Dinner Guest
    -Member you would most like to meet in real life.

Flossie Schmumpus

Helping Hand
    -Member who helps answer the most questions about Travian and answers the questions correctly.

Tineren

Favourite Foreigner
    -Favorite member that does not live in the United States.

Drystan

Propaganda Master
    -Member who spins the most propaganda in any of the embassy sections of the forums.

Jaruby

Who's got the Puns?
    -Member who uses the most puns in any section of the forum.

5m4llp0x

Favorite Avatar
    -Member that has had your favorite avatar throughout 2015. Note: The avatar must follow the forum rules! Any avatars that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Sapient

Favorite Signature
    -Member that has had your favorite signature throughout 2015. Note: The signature must follow the forum rules! Any signatures that violate forum rule 4 will not be eligible to win.

Rokchick

Crew Awards:
    Only members with red, pink, blue, orange, purple or grey names are eligible for the crew awards. Note: Forum members that are now retired, but were a part of crew in 2015 are also eligible for the crew awards.

Crew Member of the Year
    -Overall best crew member of the forums this year.

FA Slippery

Favorite In-Game Staff
    -Favorite Supporter or Multihunter. Note: Only members with grey names are eligible for this award.

The Moment You Know

Favorite Moderator
    -Favorite forum Moderator. Note: Only members with orange, blue, purple or red names are eligible for this award.

Smod Probability Indigo

Most Funny Crew Member
    -Funniest forum or in-game crew member.

Grasshopper

Most Helpful Crew Member
    -Forum or in-game crew member that is the most helpful.

Grasshopper

Winners, please feel free to post your award in your signature as an exception to rule 4. Congratulations to all the winners.