Thread: Where are you Mods and Admins now?

Default Where are you Mods and Admins now?

I know the Mods and Admins are in love with this game as much as I am (probably more). I know you see the cauldron as the nail in the coffin of Travian. We all do.

Where are you now in the criticism? Why aren't you questioning these tactics? T3 to T4 was one thing. The auctions was a gradual lean toward gold importance. But the cauldron is a nearly limitless amount of benefit from gold.

Where are you guys? Why aren't you telling TG how this is going to kill the player base?

I think saying the cauldron is the nail in the coffin is a tad over the line. Everyone has their own opinion regarding new features, including staff. Our method of feedback goes through a different channel. As your domain staff we can take your feedback the through our channel and to the proper department.

As far as the actual cauldron goes it does give one free spin a day and the spins cost a very minimal amount. Lots of thought went into the cauldron as well as player feedback. TG has been continually striving to listen to the players and meet on common ground.

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    I think saying the cauldron is the nail in the coffin is a tad over the line. Everyone has their own opinion regarding new features, including staff. Our method of feedback goes through a different channel. As your domain staff we can take your feedback the through our channel and to the proper department.

As far as the actual cauldron goes it does give one free spin a day and the spins cost a very minimal amount. Lots of thought went into the cauldron as well as player feedback. TG has been continually striving to listen to the players and meet on common ground.
    If the cauldron had one free spin and a max purchasable spin of 5 or 10, that would be one thing. But you can basically purchase a limitless amount of advantages in the cauldron. Even if you max out your resource production bonus in days, the excess bonus gets converted into transferable gold once your account is deleted. If you have the gold, you have enough resources to have an exponential amount of resources.

Later in the game, resources don't matter because the problem of scarcity goes away. At that point, build time matters. But guess what? The LEAST limited item in the cauldron is the Call to Arms. I just watched someone splat a 100k hammer on s19 and then rebuild to 75k in 100 hours. That's insane. Make me pay more money, but don't disrupt the balance of the game and damage the value of strategy.

You must not be on a Scattered Empire server. And if you are, you must not be using gold. I can chief a village directly next to your capitol (like most players have a feeder next to their capitol), transfer in a 100k hammer (at a price of about $100) and destroy your account. Wake up next week, rebuild, and do it all over again for a total price of less than $250.

No thanks. I give up.

I will take this feedback to the team. I appreciate you taking time to share your opinion.