Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Travies discussion thread

How many travies have I won?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    How many travies have I won?

Blazin has a bad rememory....the guinea fowl did it to him.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

92 what Floss?
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by the blazin1 View Post
    92 what floss?
    see??!!!!!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    92 what Floss?
    That's how old you are, sorry to be the one to tell you.

So many last minutes votes, let's keep them rolling in!

Hillary will win either way :c

Votes are in just waiting on the lovely Ms Mod polkadot to finish drawing the awards and then I will announce the winners. Thank you to everyone who voted, without you we wouldn't have an award program.

Oh boy oh boy! I wonder who is going to win! I predict RokChick with at least 1 travie.

Does this mean I am Hillary? Also I want to thank all the forces of evil who supported me

Nice! Some of my picks won!

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    Does this mean I am Hillary? Also I want to thank all the forces of evil who supported me
    u trump u evil
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 03-02-2016 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Double Post
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Slip I am glad you got a flurry of late votes.

Thank you all who voted for me....I will need to get someone to modify my signature so it will all fit....last time I tried it did not work at all at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    So many last minutes votes, let's keep them rolling in!
    Votes for what? Oh, did iwin?

Fitting results I think.
    Congratulations to the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Fitting results I think.
    Congratulations to the winners.
    I agree, I haven't been back long but it seems like Drystan has been a great addition to the forums and he is great to have around as a new face.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    After us4 is finished and FUNTARDS buried, I will be leaving this place
    Don't do that Drystan! Stay here for the fun even if you don't play the game . I did that for quite awhile to be completely honest. I didn't have time for the game then but can always find time for the forums!

I did not vote
    I am not on the forums enough to know many folks
    After s2r2 I basically quit the forums, they were out of control Vicious - not something I wanted to be part of
    I come by now and again - but only when I remember it exists

I dropped by and voted. I pop in, but it's always the same stupid stuff being repeated by stupid person I don't want to hear from, so then I leave again. Only ones that talk sense are still hanging their heads against the wall arguing with previously mentioned stupid person I mentioned.

Shout out to my wonderful, kick *** COLs, Woden, Poxy, Sap and the other old timers! LOL. Also, he doesn't post as much, but MUCH LOVE to my sweet, snuggly, cuddle bear. I may still one day show up on your doorstep for a week or three.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I dropped by and voted. I pop in, but it's always the same stupid stuff being repeated by stupid person I don't want to hear from, so then I leave again. Only ones that talk sense are still hanging their heads against the wall arguing with previously mentioned stupid person I mentioned.

Shout out to my wonderful, kick *** COLs, Woden, Poxy, Sap and the other old timers! LOL. Also, he doesn't post as much, but MUCH LOVE to my sweet, snuggly, cuddle bear. I may still one day show up on your doorstep for a week or three.
    Ah, I bet your version of sense runs along the lines of "Vote for Donnie, he'll build a wall" or some such. Meh, when you refuse to listen to those who dona't already agree with you, there's not much chance you'll ever learn anything.
    /removes patronizing beret
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Shout out to my wonderful, kick *** COLs, Woden, Poxy, Sap and the other old timers! LOL.
    I see how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Totally bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Don't do that Drystan! Stay here for the fun even if you don't play the game . I did that for quite awhile to be completely honest. I didn't have time for the game then but can always find time for the forums!
    Much appreciate it bro, but I already made my farewell speech and everything

I pop in, but it's always the same stupid stuff being repeated by stupid person I don't want to hear from, so then I leave again. Only ones that talk sense are still hanging their heads against the wall arguing with previously mentioned stupid person I mentioned.
    That's not nice.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    That's not nice.
    She loves me really. It's just ponytail pulling exercise to prove it.

And since it's girl power day... woo hoo!
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Customer Service Team Dark Tower's Avatar

The Travies has been awarded, this thread is getting way too off-topic.
    There are other spam threads.