Thread: Medals

Default Medals

How do I get a medal in game showing how many years I've played? I need more junk on my profile and I think that would be some nifty junk to put up there.

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrected View Post
    How do I get a medal in game showing how many years I've played? I need more junk on my profile and I think that would be some nifty junk to put up there.
    You have to play without breaks for x time, without a break, and its sorta like a promo they give them out at certain times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    You have to play without breaks for x time, without a break, and its sorta like a promo they give them out at certain times.
    Pffft. Who has time for that nonsense.

Get outta here with that nonsense :P

In the email you got regarding the medal there was a code to enter into your profile.

If you didn't get the email then you weren't eligible to receive a veterans medal. In order to be eligible you must have had a registered accout using the same email address you used for the past 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    In the email you got regarding the medal there was a code to enter into your profile.

If you didn't get the email then you weren't eligible to receive a veterans medal. In order to be eligible you must have had a registered accout using the same email address you used for the past 3 years.
    It's probably somewhere, or maybe not. I dont know lol. I've played for over 7 years off and on with the same email.

I have played for 8 years and i still haven't received that damn medal lol ....

Did you use a different email within that time... I used a new email this time so I didnt get my medal lol
    Lady R USX