Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Role Madness

What? No Rb's?
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

KP is correct as written.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

I guess not. Rber sleeping today.

Out of the remaining 6 players there is kabooja, vinit, Ronnie, Seba, Slippery, and Flossie.

Flossie is not the role-blocker. High possibility of Town. Vinit is the Grudge-bearer. kabooja, Ronnie, Seba, Slippery possibility of Mafia.

Anyone have a better chance of being Mafia? If so, who and why?

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Flossie is not the role-blocker. High possibility of Town. Vinit is the Grudge-bearer. kabooja, Ronnie, Seba, Slippery possibility of Mafia.
    The rber could be town though(unlikely though given the amount of power roles so far in play), not putting Flossie in the (complete clear). Flossie was also protected, leading to that having a slightly higher chance of being mafia in my opinion because we know Flossie isn't the protector.

Vote: Slippery
    Reason: Minimal activity last night, and there was no rb, which I am assuming is mafia since there is so many other town power roles. (Door-door salesman, Cop, protector)

Would've been fun had SC not told my role in the KP. Now no one's going to kill me.

Also, why have the threads been merged? It's a tiresome job looking for the opening post every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Would've been fun had SC not told my role in the KP. Now no one's going to kill me.

Also, why have the threads been merged? It's a tiresome job looking for the opening post every time.

Because DarkTower hates mafia.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    We all hate the mafia. They are ruthless killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    We all hate the mafia. They are ruthless killers.
    I meant he hates the game.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I don't think it is that, I think he is just not used to the mafia subreddit. Since he came from a different domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I don't think it is that, I think he is just not used to the mafia subreddit. Since he came from a different domain.
    Then why not look around and ask questions? Instead of imposing rules from some other domain with out notice on us?

As you can tell I am not a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan View Post
    I am the spirit of a lonely wolf.
    Use [haunt] what you want to say [/haunt] when you have been killed.

Slip has been unusually quiet all round. She usually is more gregarious. Kabie has been fairly silent also, as has Seba, but I must start somewhere.

Vote: Slippery

Use [haunt] what you want to say [/haunt] when you have been killed.
    [haunt]The two party system is an illusion framed by the media to keep you trapped in an endless pit. You forgot you were all boned with wings, move them and fly away from that pit. [/haunt]

[haunt]The two party system is an illusion framed by the media to keep you trapped in an endless pit. You forgot you were all boned with wings, move them and fly away from that pit. [/haunt]
    Hush you! Only mafia talk in here....take that dirty political talk to general chat where it belongs...we have standards in here.

ps. I still love you

[haunt]That is the only way of love I know baby, carrot and stick
    But remember I am not only a mafia player who does not understand the rules, I am also a commie troll [/haunt]

[haunt]That is the only way of love I know baby, carrot and stick
    But remember I am not only a mafia player who does not understand the rules, I am also a commie troll [/haunt]
    You didn't know that rule...but now you do!

Drystan, would you please refrain from haunting much more. A few posts or sporadic posts are fine (such as after KP's, etc). Excessive haunting detracts from the quality of the round distracting the players.
    Thank you.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Well, will need to see if Slip posted yesterday. If not, that's confirmed rb'er since no post.

EDIT: since we cannot double post................. Slippery did post (vote against our poor Drystan).
    Last edited by Seba; 03-09-2016 at 02:42 PM.
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

Customer Service Team Dark Tower's Avatar

Actions reversed.
    Sorry all.

Why is almost everyone quite for the whole day and show up at the last moment just to cast random votes?

EDIT:

Vote: Seba

Have a feeling he is mafia.

P.S: We can't double post?
    Last edited by Vinit144; 03-09-2016 at 05:47 PM.

You always could, but only for Mafia. Because editing makes you looks guilty and distracts the flow of conversation.

I really do not know who to vote for tonight. I will be back in a little bit to play eenie meenie miny moe.

Vote: Ronnie

KP3
    Slippery was lynched and was the Town Drunk.
    Kabooja was blocked from all actions.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 03-09-2016 at 11:10 PM.

No Mafia kill. I was role-blocked and Slippery was lynched.

Role blocker misses one night of special as does the Godfather.

Seba missed voting today unless I am mistaken. Flossie and Ronnie both voted for Slippery so I would assume one is Mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    No Mafia kill. I was role-blocked and Slippery was lynched.

Role blocker misses one night of special as does the Godfather.

Seba missed voting today unless I am mistaken. Flossie and Ronnie both voted for Slippery so I would assume one is Mafia.
    Vote: Kabooja
    Reason: Was roleblocked and there was no mafia kill, seems a bit suspicious to me. Between Kabooja and Seba I believe one of them is the protector and one of them is the godfather. I'm leaning towards Kabooja at the current moment, being the godfather

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Reason: Was roleblocked and there was no mafia kill, seems a bit suspicious to me. Between Kabooja and Seba I believe one of them is the protector and one of them is the godfather. I'm leaning towards Kabooja at the current moment, being the godfather
    that's just perfect. I ran a scenario in my head today and it came true. I'm being framed, or past events have been highly coincidental. I'm leaning towards framed.

Thanks and bye.

This also sets you up perfectly. Need someone to blame, right? You are quick to react, you are now a Red Flag for me.

FoS: Ronnie

Vote: kabooja
    Reason: RB and not maf kill

FoS: Ronnie
    Reason: there's something off

I think we have to vote for Kabiwabi....Her being blocked and the lack of a mafia kill are telling, the only worry could be that mafia blocked her and then decided to not kill anyone to frame her, but that is the risk we must run.

My gut says that the two of you are Mafia (Seba and Flossie).

If we lynch wrong tonight, Mafia wins (and of course, I've already won ).

Vote: Flossie

I have to try and save myself.

At least Vinit is sane.

KP4
    Kabooja was lynched and was the Monk.
    Kabooja has not achieved her win condition and has lost.

Vote: Seba

Unvote: Seba

It looks like we only have mafia...I am not it, so that leaves Ronnie, Seba, and Vinnit is not.

So Seba and Ronnie what say you?.....Seba I see you lurking.....Hmmmm

Unvote: Seba

It looks like we only have mafia...I am not it, so that leaves Ronnie, Seba, and Vinnit is not.

So Seba and Ronnie what say you?.....Seba I see you lurking.....Hmmmm
    Ah. Posting first after KP and claiming you are not mafia. Smooth.

Reason: Right back at ya

Seba Seba Seba.....now you are acting mafiaish.....you do realize I unvoted you....

Seba Seba Seba.....now you are acting mafiaish.....you do realize I unvoted you....
    I did...