Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Role Madness

Vote: Flossie

Will still go with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post

Will still go with this.
    Not a good idea unless you want mafia to win.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Not a good idea unless you want mafia to win.
    I am equally suspicious of all 3 of you, so it probably wouldn't hurt to change. But I still have no clue who to vote for.

Vote: Seba
    Reason: Don't want mafia to win, and Flossie seems innocent to me

Unvote: Seba
    Reason: Just going with the popular vote

and mafia wins...

Vote:
    Ronnie....is mafia
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

vote Ronnie
    Reason: totally thought this round was over

Quote Originally Posted by FA Slippery View Post
    vote Ronnie
    Reason: totally thought this round was over
    [Haunt]You died 2 nights ago, and I died yesterday.[/Haunt]

Sorry. I've been at a Fire Brigade workshop since early morning. Lunch just started.

Essentially:
    Flossie was lynched and was the Mayor.
    Mafia have achieved a win alongside Vinit.

I'll give a list of roles and role descriptions at the end of this workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Sorry guys, I screwed up last night's kill because I got late off work. But, good round and gg Vinit! Who's hosting next?
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Sorry guys, I screwed up last night's kill because I got late off work. But, good round and gg Vinit! Who's hosting next?
    Me and Seba could of played that round a lot better, I missed a couple of my roles (RBer, not that it would of done anything though), and Seba missed one of the kills which prolonged the game by a night.

Also great round Scarecrow, thanks for hosting

Gave you a perfect scenario to set me up.

I hate you.

=.=

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Gave you a perfect scenario to set me up.

I hate you.

=.=
    Awwww, you're cute.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Poor Flossie. To be honest, I never suspected Ronnie until the last night. Definitely did not think he was mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinit144 View Post
    Poor Flossie. To be honest, I never suspected Ronnie until the last night. Definitely did not think he was mafia.
    I think I did a good job of making myself seem innocent, there were quite a few 'coincidences' though where I started a vote on some evidence and they ended up being town all the time. I was also afraid my lack of usual contribution/post amounts was going to out me earlier.

I liked the amount of indies and mafia in the round made it a really fun and exciting round.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think I did a good job of making myself seem innocent, there were quite a few 'coincidences' though where I started a vote on some evidence and they ended up being town all the time. I was also afraid my lack of usual contribution/post amounts was going to out me earlier.

I liked the amount of indies and mafia in the round made it a really fun and exciting round.
    Yeah, I am not familiar with your usual style, so I was flying blind...

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Yeah, I am not familiar with your usual style, so I was flying blind...
    When I played Mafia earlier (like in 09/10) I was routinely among the highest posters in the round. There was however more posts to respond to. It was also very common to just start voting people because they were inactive, or only posting votes.

I started playing mafia after you left then. I do wish we had more people playing.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

As irritating as it is to get killed off early, I'll take it as a compliment this time. Although I've not played much with Ronnie either.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    As irritating as it is to get killed off early, I'll take it as a compliment this time. Although I've not played much with Ronnie either.
    The philosophy behind the Rok kill was that you voted for Drystan, and then the next night we could pin the lynch on him since you voted for him. It was a simple tactic but figured it could work, I was going to play it that drystan overreacts and is inexperienced in Mafia leading to the rok kill, and Rok you're a very analytical person which isn't the best to have against you when you're mafia.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I decided quite a while ago, that I will only get analytical in really full rounds, and there's lots of KP notes to analyse or when I have heaps of time. Otherwise I drive myself mad with "what if". I'm playing gut instinct mostly these days. Because, like this round, there's not often enough real, traceable clues to go on.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I decided quite a while ago, that I will only get analytical in really full rounds, and there's lots of KP notes to analyse or when I have heaps of time. Otherwise I drive myself mad with "what if". I'm playing gut instinct mostly these days. Because, like this round, there's not often enough real, traceable clues to go on.
    That makes sense, the analytics do work a lot better when there are a lot more people present in the rounds. I'm doubtful we will get back to that level of activity however.

There isn't enough time as well for one to even get an idea as to what someone's role might be. This round lasted a day or two more since Mafia missed their kills on multiple nights. But like the last one, rounds with 9-10 people barely last long enough. If we even got 15-16 players it would be much more fun to play unlike now where almost everyone is just guessing who is who.