Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Lords vs. Lords se

  1. #1

    Default Lords vs. Lords se

    I think H&S should just give their WW and surrounding villages to LORDS SE so there is actually a WW race. But I am sure they will just keep it and do nothing with it until I chief it.

  2. #2

    Default

    Fun while it lasted, never been so happy to see construction plans countdown.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang


    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  3. #3

    Default

    Mee too..gosh..I thought the server would kill us instead of H&S meta :O

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    I think H&S should just give their WW and surrounding villages to LORDS SE so there is actually a WW race. But I am sure they will just keep it and do nothing with it until I chief it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Mee too..gosh..I thought the server would kill us instead of H&S meta :O
    If you wanted a close fight you shouldn't have huggled the entire southern half of the map out of fear. You do realize its a 2.5 quad meta vs. a .5 quad meta at this point, right? You recruited your meta from well over half of the entire server just to take on a half-quad meta.

    It could have even been a 4-way WW race had LORDS not huggled the SE and SW quads together before artis dropped. Win by any means necessary though, right Psy?



    Look, a fancy new signature!
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  5. #5

    Default

    Your signature is so smart except for the fact that I was the leader of CHAOS and tried everything I could to get GOAT or H&S to help us and both refused. So the fault lies with H&S for the current
    Meta situation.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Your signature is so smart except for the fact that I was the leader of CHAOS and tried everything I could to get GOAT or H&S to help us and both refused. So the fault lies with H&S for the current
    Meta situation.
    Yes, but you joined LORDS instead of fighting. You have only yourself to blame for a boring server in that case. You had a choice: either fight (and most likely get destroyed) or give in and join LORDS, you chose the latter.
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  7. #7
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Seriously, did this conversation just happen. You do realize hs had a massive meta and it was bigger than lords by about half. Rof was out numbered 5:1 and you guys still have goats. You completely dissed them here and you did the same thing to marines. Wake up because some of us actually remember things that happened more than 5 mins ago. Dion change your name to Dori and let's try to find nemmo. Comedy gold right there, did you get all the meanings.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Seriously, did this conversation just happen. You do realize hs had a massive meta and it was bigger than lords by about half. Rof was out numbered 5:1 and you guys still have goats. You completely dissed them here and you did the same thing to marines. Wake up because some of us actually remember things that happened more than 5 mins ago. Dion change your name to Dori and let's try to find nemmo. Comedy gold right there, did you get all the meanings.
    Someone sounds a little salty.

    The difference is that H&S recruited from only the NE quad. Your huggle-meta was formed because you decided to not only huggle the entire southern half of the map, but also half of the NE as well. You recruited from 5x the area that H&S out of fear.

    We had a large meta because the NE was filled with good players. You have a large meta because you recruited 5/8's of the entire server out of fear. That is the difference.
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  9. #9
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Seriously? How many old posts do I need to dig up to prove my point. rof never recruited and we did not work with lords because of fear. What you are describing is exactly why hs was recruiting out of fear of a 40 player alliance in you quad. You are also trying very hard to avoid that not only did you recruit 400 players but you tried to include goats in you snuggle fest. We have the numbers to prove that we did not do anything out of fear but instead the trill of the fight. If anything you are saying had an ounce of substance then the outcome would be far diffrent than it currently is. Try you spin somewhere else dion. When is looks and smells like a crap sandwich, it's a crap sandwich. Continue to chew on it though, because I am not salty, I am just trying to tell you that you have bad breath. Lol
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Seriously? How many old posts do I need to dig up to prove my point.
    I won't believe you unless you dig up at least 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    because I am not salty
    Are you sure? It sounds like it
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Yes, but you joined LORDS instead of fighting. You have only yourself to blame for a boring server in that case. You had a choice: either fight (and most likely get destroyed) or give in and join LORDS, you chose the latter.
    Yea, your right but I am glad we made the right decision by moving over to LORDS. I mean there was no point in wasting our accounts when our accounts were of more use catting H&S players and taking their artifacts. Maybe if H&S would have help us out I could have actually planned an op that wasn't a complete failure for them. There is nothing more satisfying than watching a alliance who promised to help us but changed their mind when they got what they wanted from us fall apart. Even if it helps cause a boring server.

  12. #12
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    I won't believe you unless you dig up at least 5.



    Are you sure? It sounds like it
    How could I be mad at you? Your my biggest fan, just look at your signature. And then ask yourself, have I been wrong this whole time or has everything I said would happen actually did happen? Sorry to disappoint you dion but you have been listening to all the wrong people this server. I value that you are sticking up fr your team and I think you really do believe a lot of what you say. It still does not change facts.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Yea, your right but I am glad we made the right decision by moving over to LORDS. I mean there was no point in wasting our accounts when our accounts were of more use catting H&S players and taking their artifacts. Maybe if H&S would have help us out I could have actually planned an op that wasn't a complete failure for them. There is nothing more satisfying than watching a alliance who promised to help us but changed their mind when they got what they wanted from us fall apart. Even if it helps cause a boring server.
    You took the easy way out and decided to huggle with the entire southern half of the map just to take on half of the NE quadrant. Even though we are probably going to lose, I'm sure the players in H&S enjoyed this server way more than those in LORDS and LORDS SE.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    have I been wrong this whole time or has everything I said would happen actually did happen?
    I don't recall you ever saying what would happen
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  14. #14

    Default

    OMG. All this whining from at Meta that tried to hug the hole server from the start..they hired Goat and Hakuna and Chaos and well I can go on and on..Well you poobed on Hakuna and you poobed on Chaos and you probably also poobed on Goat..So lets face it Dion..your whining is hurting my ears..
    You did this to yourself with your bad decisions and bad leadership..that is entirely on you. We did not hug..we fought the SW where you hugged the NW..so you could be a nice spokesperson for NorthCorea with that kinda talk.
    And why excatly do you think H&S enjoyed the game more than us..people left you for Gs sake..they left you because you were no fun to be around..Gosh I am outta words.
    And again..please please stop all this whining..you are hurting my ears.
    Last edited by Psy; 05-20-2016 at 10:46 AM.

  15. #15
    Artisan Battle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    C.L.F.N. Rez
    Posts
    571

    Default

    I'm not on this server but that's gross Dion, keep your poobs to yourself

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    we fought the SW
    No you didn't. You have not fought anyone this server besides H&S.

    I know your ego likes to tell you that you somehow fought your way to victory, but that's not what happen. While ROF was busy actually fighting H&S the first 150 days, you were busy huggling the entire southern half of the map. If you had faced any real competition in the SW, it would show in the defense numbers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Battle View Post
    I'm not on this server but that's gross Dion, keep your poobs to yourself
    I think he used the wrong word . . . or did he
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  17. #17

    Default

    OMG..Now I get why so many of your players left H&S and went to us for help and understanding..And I certainly get why Goat dumped you too.
    This conversation is like a sheep with bad stomach..I can not even describe it with better words..next time use the bathroom.

    But I certainly thankyou for all the players you treated so badly..they are good players and an assett to every alliance.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    OMG..Now I get why so many of your players left H&S and went to us for help and understanding..And I certainly get why Goat dumped you too.
    This conversation is like a sheep with bad stomach..I can not even describe it with better words..next time use the bathroom.

    But I certainly thankyou for all the players you treated so badly..they are good players and an assett to every alliance.
    That's good. You finally understand that our players left because they didn't want to deal with the huggle-meta you created. Maybe next round you won't recruit 5/8's of the server in a desperate attempt to beat a half-quad alliance. Maybe.
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    That's good. You finally understand that our players left because they didn't want to deal with the huggle-meta you created. Maybe next round you won't recruit 5/8's of the server in a desperate attempt to beat a half-quad alliance. Maybe.
    Dude you guys tried to ally the whole server. I am betting you tried to conf'd ROF at some point aswell and the just wouldnt do it. And then you complain that LORDS hugged the whole server. There was even a thread on here at some point about how even the numbers between the two Metas were(And at that time H&S was slightly bigger).

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    Dude you guys tried to ally the whole server. I am betting you tried to conf'd ROF at some point aswell and the just wouldnt do it. And then you complain that LORDS hugged the whole server. There was even a thread on here at some point about how even the numbers between the two Metas were(And at that time H&S was slightly bigger).
    H&S has never recruited members outside of the NE (notice how I didn't say allies). Don't blame us because the NE was filled with good players and the rest of the quads... weren't.
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  21. #21
    lethaljimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hoth
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    H&S has never recruited members outside of the NE (notice how I didn't say allies). Don't blame us because the NE was filled with good players and the rest of the quads... weren't.
    Defining huggle? Because in most servers it has nothing to do with where you recruit but the amount of recruiting you do. Thus why we called HS huggles and snuggles. To correct that though, you guys did try to recruit in the NW, You did try to get ROF to snuggle it up. Do you recall the battle plan HS had together of smashing ROF up and taking the best players onto the team?

    If you understand time, the lay of the server, and easy math. You would understand that what you are complaining about is exactly what HS did. So I am slightly confused if you are trying to troll using tactics that you noticed from early in the server or if you are clueless to any of the history. Either way your not doing yourself a service in here. If you want to troll then okay, but do it better because you look silly. If you really believe this, then read back in here and know how unintelligent you sound.

    So because I think your trying to troll. Here is the thing, you need to base your trolling on facts and twist them not bold faced lies. This tip will help you troll better but for now your failing.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    That's good. You finally understand that our players left because they didn't want to deal with the huggle-meta you created. Maybe next round you won't recruit 5/8's of the server in a desperate attempt to beat a half-quad alliance. Maybe.
    Have you been drinking or is it just the way you work? I do not even wanna try to explain to you how to troll properly..How old are you? 15? that could explain a lot..There are really no sence in what you are writing. Maybe a menthor can teach you how to do it properly next time. Master Huggels...
    BTW you should get your school money for math-classes back. It wasnīt worth it.
    Last edited by Psy; 05-21-2016 at 09:45 AM.

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    H&S has never recruited members outside of the NE (notice how I didn't say allies). Don't blame us because the NE was filled with good players and the rest of the quads... weren't.
    That's a lie right there because you guys tried to get all of CHAOS to move to the NE. I told you guys were ain't move to a different quad. (I was a little surprised your leaders were noob enough to actually ask us to do it). Don't believe it that's fine, but I still have the Skype messages I can post on here. So that is called trying to recruit from another quad.

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Defining huggle? Because in most servers it has nothing to do with where you recruit but the amount of recruiting you do.
    Not this server. I have never seen a meta huggle the entire half of the map before artis even drop.
    Did both H&S and LORDS huggle this server? Yes. The difference is that H&S recruited high numbers of players to fight ROF while LORDS recruited out of fear.
    I'm not saying that H&S didn't huggle this server, I'm saying that LORDS huggled for the least respectable reason possible: because they were afraid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Have you been drinking or is it just the way you work? I do not even wanna try to explain to you how to troll properly..How old are you? 15? that could explain a lot..There are really no sence in what you are writing. Maybe a menthor can teach you how to do it properly next time. Master Huggels...
    BTW you should get your school money for math-classes back. It wasnīt worth it.
    I guess what they say is true: When you are arguing with someone on the internet, you know you are right when the other person stops refuting your points and starts throwing out insults. LOL.

    Psy, I did have respect for you when you first came onto the forums, but I did not realize how big your ego is. I have just one question for you: do you admit that you huggled this server for the win, yes or no?

    Quote Originally Posted by jtk35 View Post
    That's a lie right there because you guys tried to get all of CHAOS to move to the NE. I told you guys were ain't move to a different quad. (I was a little surprised your leaders were noob enough to actually ask us to do it). Don't believe it that's fine, but I still have the Skype messages I can post on here. So that is called trying to recruit from another quad.
    CHOAS asked us for help against LORDS. They approached us, not the other way around. Or did you give us the unique speed arti out of generosity?
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dion View Post
    Not this server. I have never seen a meta huggle the entire half of the map before artis even drop.
    Did both H&S and LORDS huggle this server? Yes. The difference is that H&S recruited high numbers of players to fight ROF while LORDS recruited out of fear.
    I'm not saying that H&S didn't huggle this server, I'm saying that LORDS huggled for the least respectable reason possible: because they were afraid.



    I guess what they say is true: When you are arguing with someone on the internet, you know you are right when the other person stops refuting your points and starts throwing out insults. LOL.

    Psy, I did have respect for you when you first came onto the forums, but I did not realize how big your ego is. I have just one question for you: do you admit that you huggled this server for the win, yes or no?



    CHOAS asked us for help against LORDS. They approached us, not the other way around. Or did you give us the unique speed arti out of generosity?
    I do not care about you having respect for me..because that would mean I had respect for you and I donīt. I am not answering your many lies..that is how the reality is..you do not in my kinda work irl, enable people to lie even more so drop it and dream on.
    You have been insulting right from the start with your lies and not seeing things as they are. I guess that is what many of your H&S players got tired of and dropped out and joined us.

    And I am happy to see that your last big fail did not even come close to work out. Your ego was so big that you thought your falanks could chief our WW village and go down the drain with you when you so cowerdly deleted..It did not happen because we have some very fine players in Lords which wanna help when needed. And I thankyou them all for listen and helping..They are the best.
    But R.I.P Dion..and go wash the lies outta your mouth with some soap.

  26. #26
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I do not care about you having respect for me..because that would mean I had respect for you and I donīt. I am not answering your many lies..that is how the reality is..you do not in my kinda work irl, enable people to lie even more so drop it and dream on.
    You have been insulting right from the start with your lies and not seeing things as they are. I guess that is what many of your H&S players got tired of and dropped out and joined us.

    And I am happy to see that your last big fail did not even come close to work out. Your ego was so big that you thought your falanks could chief our WW village and go down the drain with you when you so cowerdly deleted..It did not happen because we have some very fine players in Lords which wanna help when needed. And I thankyou them all for listen and helping..They are the best.
    But R.I.P Dion..and go wash the lies outta your mouth with some soap.
    I would just like to point out Dion is one of the people that everyone liked, even the people that left HS liked. From my knowledge at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I would just like to point out Dion is one of the people that everyone liked, even the people that left HS liked. From my knowledge at least.
    Well nice for you..But the funny part is that it is always easy to treat the people on ones own team in a good way..The hard part is to be just a liiiitle more likable to others outside the ally/enemies.
    But it is also ok with me..I am just sorry I did not see that side of him at all.
    Last edited by Psy; 05-23-2016 at 01:54 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

  28. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Well nice for you..But the funny part is that it is always easy to treat the people on ones own team in a good way..The hard part is to be just a liiiitle more likable to others outside the ally/enemies.
    But it is also ok with me..I am just sorry I did not see that side of him at all.
    Sorry Psy, Jimmy brings out the worst in me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I would just like to point out Dion is one of the people that everyone liked, even the people that left HS liked. From my knowledge at least.
    Thanks, Ron
    Last edited by dion; 06-15-2016 at 01:19 AM. Reason: To thank Ron
    Feelin' Salty?
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    we are not all that good with strategies even though we out number all of you and are the biggest alliance
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    please help us. . . trying to snuggle the server. . .Please I am begging you
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    it is something to brag about. Grabbing the whole server to play farmville

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •