Thread: First 2nd village

Default First 2nd village

Mr.President have the first 2nd village
    cropper 125 on the middle
    congrats :P

Polar-Bear must hit 2nd and 150% I'm pretty sure about that Finland pro players never break a trust

Does anyone know the record of settling a 2nd village on a T4.4?

Could of had villa 2 in under 50 hrs a few times but never get the closest crapper or a neighbor villa thanks to my duals obsession with "the perfect spot" lol which is always a long hike.

Edit... Didn't proof my post was holding baby and thumb typing well it sounds good but impossible. Fixed thanks sn
    Last edited by jaruby; 06-16-2016 at 11:20 AM.
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

damn someone catched my crop
    Last edited by ClubSwingers; 06-16-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jaruby View Post
    Could of had villa 2 in under 30 hrs a few times but never get the closest crapper or a neighbor villa thanks to my duals obsession with "the perfect spot" lol which is always a long hike.
    Under 30hrs seems not realistic in T4.4. And I'm talking without outside help, multies and 10 deffers to use their cages is not a fair way.
    You need +24hrs to get all the 10 adv's to get on the auction. Then there are +8 hours to end the first auctions, which makes 32 hours before you can start buying cages, ointments and books. So I think arround 30hrs is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNick View Post
    Does anyone know the record of settling a 2nd village on a T4.4?
    i know on the Tournament that is currently going it took "Drama Queen" exactly 3 days to settle their 2nd on a x2 server, and they had their 1st oasis the following day

Yea but I would like to know on a speed because different paces aren't easy to compare.

Who are these new people? Geesh...
    Partizan Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan View Post
    Who are these new people? Geesh...
    what exactly are you asking here?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm-Trooper View Post
    i know on the Tournament that is currently going it took "Drama Queen" exactly 3 days to settle their 2nd on a x2 server, and they had their 1st oasis the following day
    He is friend of Polar-Bear both plays on Usx server i think

They will be playing the x3 in the fall as far as i know