Results 1 to 25 of 25

  1. #1
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default next round

    I propose 10 account alliances, no more then 2 allies/wings. Cross quad attacks only after securing your own quad first. No WW, either natars build it or last group standing. If natars complete, most attack points win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  2. #2

    This is the best way to play the game.
    it might be tough for 10 peeps to secure quad so 2 very strong wings would be a must.
    This type of small, flexible and aggressive structures could be very effective.

    Unlike the existing, bloated 60 players allies, with 40+ players completely disengaged from what's going on on the server.

  3. #3

    I will not be spawning on this server.
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

    Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

  4. #4

    I like the new concept you're getting at here but definitely needs some tweaking.

    First off, if someone were to win without a natar WW ending it....that means there will be a grand total of 20 accounts on the server at end game. Twenty accounts are going to occupy 4 quads uncontested....sounds boring or impossible.

  5. #5

    Winning does not necessary mean destroying everyone else. Most attack points win. The only problem is that some players might be killing animals 24/7.

    Here is different approach - if after 6 months you have the majority of Artis on the server, you get the exclusive right to build winning WW. Does not mean, you have the obligation to do so. You can leave it to Natars.
    There will have to be a decent amount of fighting/defending to accomplish it.
    This way the winning team will be the one that fought best. For once. Not the one with most patience and endurance.

    Of course all this talk is strictly academic - this server is not going to be any different than all others.

    Well, maybe except LD not playing here - one meta less.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    Well, maybe except LD not playing here - one meta less.
    Whens the last time I ran a META?

  7. #7

    Joining the server.

  8. #8
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Whens the last time I ran a META?
    That time you and your cronies (I'm so old I don't remeber which round) and that mess of confeds couldn't kill me off. If I'm not mistaken, you even deleted before me then too lol.

  9. #9
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    As far as last man standing goes, you could essentially kill off all major competition in quad. Maybe a time limit before heading cross quad? If we could get enough experienced players that are forum users to get four strong groups it could be fun.

  10. #10

    I spawned for ***** n gigs, but this looks exciting.

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    If we could get enough experienced players that are forum users to get four strong groups it could be fun.
    If you want 10 best players in your quad, you will not find them posting here. Just see who settles first 10 croppers around you, and get them to play together.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    If you want 10 best players in your quad, you will not find them posting here. Just see who settles first 10 croppers around you, and get them to play together.
    Genius!
    On 08/28/2014, at 09:09, Mo -Vhagar- wrote:
    > yeah. sativa visited him, ****** on him then said adios
    > something like marking his territory

    ________________

    S4R7 - Sativa
    S5R6 - XXX RJ/PN

  13. #13

    I guess I'm going to delete my account, no need to play they already have it all figured out.
    Czar of Zion
    Czar of J0Y
    Czar of XXX

  14. #14
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    We were going to burn it down anyway, might as well save yourself from the heartbreak.

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Whens the last time I didn't run a META?
    fix'd

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    fix'd
    I'd of had to do something right for it to be considered "running a META"... properly anyways

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    I'd of had to do something right for it to be considered "running a META"... properly anyways
    Who the hell ever said "Properly"

  18. #18
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    LD in the post above yours.

  20. #20

    Stop being such a ***** and join in on the fun.

  22. #22
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    But only 5 players have asked me to dual and two others asked me to spawn to join them..
    Spawn near me, I could use 5 weeks of resources.

  23. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    But only 5 players have asked me to dual and two others asked me to spawn to join them..
    Sounds like you're making up excuses for not joining in on this server then.

  25. #25

    Liez. Thats not an LD thing to do.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads