View Poll Results: How long will Knights last?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gone by the end of the week

    3 17.65%
  • 3 months in

    0 0%
  • mid game

    2 11.76%
  • Us4 Wonder Winners

    2 11.76%
  • WILL SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT A KNIGHTS IS??

    10 58.82%
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: How long will Knights Last?

  1. #1

    Default How long will Knights Last?

    So How long will Dryskin and his crew last?

  2. #2

    Default

    Knights is weak and lacks leadership just like I have said before. Just look at Drystan himself for example... I mean Dryskin (lol) as Pylus used above. Dryskin is an absolute clown.

  3. #3

    Default

    I will tell you, patience

    There is no alliance but Knights and I (Dryskin (lol) as Pylus used above) am the messenger of Knights.
    Knights high representative

  4. #4

    Default

    Between a and b. I don't know why you bag on them so much. Zergs provide the valuable service of having all the farms under one banner.
    Czar of Zion
    Czar of J0Y
    Czar of XXX

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar[Kin] View Post
    Between a and b. I don't know why you bag on them so much. Zergs provide the valuable service of having all the farms under one banner.
    No bagging or gagging. I love knights! I've always respected those who decide to zerg out and make it easier to add to my farm list

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Had to change the name because you couldn't take the Knights abuse anymore?

    Gladiators and Miltia are weak and lack leadership.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Had to change the name because you couldn't take the Knights abuse anymore?

    Gladiators and Miltia are weak and lack leadership.
    Dafuq is a Gladiators and Militia?

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Dafuq is a Gladiators and Militia?
    I don't even know anymore. It seems like every time I look at the alliance page they always seem to change their name.

    Anyways they were **** alliances.

  10. #10

    Default

    "WERE"

    Sorry I just felt the need to re-emphasize that part.
    Czar of Zion
    Czar of J0Y
    Czar of XXX

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Czar[Kin] View Post
    "WERE"

    Sorry I just felt the need to re-emphasize that part.
    Still looks like **** to me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •