Thread: 4 way Race

Default 4 way Race

Besides trying to formally introduce myself to Quelaana, I had one other goal for this server. Do you guys think that my second goal of having a 4 way WW race is going to happen? Can UNITY pull it together?

Considering the BR I just posted....probably not. That was what they pulled together with 24 hours notice.

To be honest, we were happy to see you guys to at least have someone to fight. We talked about having to divide our group up for funsies.

I haven't seen a REAL 4 way WW race in a long time.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 07-26-2016 at 02:45 AM.

Much higher chance had MEC&FNM not damaged three alliances that could've had some solid leadership that could've strengthened them (Though GMO could've broken in half for the NE + NW) (see PS on us3 r8).
    Last edited by Marfwheezel; 07-26-2016 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Considering the BR I just posted....probably not. That was what they pulled together with 24 hours notice.

To be honest, we were happy to see you guys to at least have someone to fight. We talked about having to divide our group up for funsies.

I haven't seen a REAL 4 way WW race in a long time.
    Cmon you didn't have to hide the offensive numbers from me, I thought we had something special.

Unity won't pull anything together. I've got it on good word more people are leaving soon. Keith was actually yellow the other day....Nice leadership. No wonder everyone keeps bailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by An Anonymous Derepper
    No one cares about you and your minireppping.
    ^^That sounds best when spoken with a Mr. T accent.

Made you look!!

What is leadership?
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    What is leadership?
    I wish I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I wish I knew.
    Really Foley? You saying you have no leadership over there? For Shame! Insult the leaders of your own team, FWB/BNI might not have to take you out, they may do it for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Really Foley? You saying you have no leadership over there? For Shame! Insult the leaders of your own team, FWB/BNI might not have to take you out, they may do it for us!
    Don't twist my words. I wish I knew how to lead, that's why I have the people I have with me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Don't twist my words. I wish I knew how to lead, that's why I have the people I have with me now.
    You have to learn to lose before you learn to win. Prepare to be educated!
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.