Thread: Weekly Alliance ANALysis - SHINASTY

Default Weekly Alliance ANALysis - SHINASTY

Okay so I worked for about a half hour on a real Analysis, but sadly there was just no meat in it to actually pop anything up. So instead of spending a few hours on all 150 accounts or so of analysis I thought it would be more fun to pick an ally every few days and just focus on them.

So here goes the first Analysis - SHINASTY

http://www.gettertools.com/ts4.travi...ce/16-SHINASTY

Members: 50
    AVG Pop: 730
    Confeds/Naps: N/A
    Top Robbers: 4th as Ally

Analysis:

So right out of the gate, the first ally I chose to analyze is a tricky one. The alliance shows as top ally per pop, and has the 2nd most bodies on the server at 50. Though sadly it is a bloody mess and weaken themselves by sucking in accounts just to look pretty. I see about 10-12 accounts that wont last long in the SE under the tag unless they move over to the West side in time, and pretty much start all over.

I'll admit I was almost impressed at first glance with this alliance until I actually did some homework and searched enemy alliances in their area. This ally is doomed. The East side accts will either be plucked or fed to the likes of a couple smaller allies hungry for food. Theres a few accts in Raiders territory, Kaboom is spread around enough to smash on them, and T~A is lucky enough to be in between them as well. Best advice I can give the SHINASTY would be to trim the fat before it becomes fat. You have accts that are dead, or will be soon. There is no beneficial reason to house sitting ducks, it will only weaken the SHINASTY tag.

On the flip side, SHINASTY has enough solid looking accounts that could likely lock down the SW pretty easily if done right, and could very well be going full sw mode before arties. Staying under the radar wont work for much longer, as the vultures are looking for easy pickings. So condensing is inevitable.

It's too early to do any sort of rankings system. But it will be coming soon, I promise!

And there goes another Whacky Wonkers Analysis!

TL;DR: eat SE players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

SHINASTY is weak everywhere except for SW and grey. But that's where they face most competition - TA and KABOOM. If these two decide to cooperate and go against Shinasty, it is a game over for them. If Shinasty has internal problems - it is a game over as well. Better accounts will go and play with two other allies, and the rest will be farmed.
    NW is an easy area to survive, but as I said - Shinasty does not have strong presence there.
    I do not think Raiders are a threat for many reasons. The number of accounts in NE and SE is so low that almost irrelevant to Shinasty's survival.
    Sure, they can trim fat but they will still have to face TA and KABOOM. The only benefit from shrinking is that they could merge with TA or KABOOM easier, if any of these two is open to such a possibility. That would create a leading ally on this server.
    Update: Kaboom now is TA. This is getting really interesting...
    Last edited by CatManDo; 08-04-2016 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    SHINASTY is weak everywhere except for SW and grey. But that's where they face most competition - TA and KABOOM. If these two decide to cooperate and go against Shinasty, it is a game over for them. If Shinasty has internal problems - it is a game over as well. Better accounts will go and play with two other allies, and the rest will be farmed.
    NW is an easy area to survive, but as I said - Shinasty does not have strong presence there.
    I do not think Raiders are a threat for many reasons. The number of accounts in NE and SE is so low that almost irrelevant to Shinasty's survival.
    Sure, they can trim fat but they will still have to face TA and KABOOM. The only benefit from shrinking is that they could merge with TA or KABOOM easier, if any of these two is open to such a possibility. That would create a leading ally on this server.
    A merge you say?
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

T~A and KABOOM! have been together for quite a while now. Some of us are really bad at keeping secrets. Looking at you, banana.
    Nice to unexpectedly run into, and get to play with like-minded friends, whatever happens.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    A merge you say?
    So the TAs want to merge with Raiders as well?
    Recruiting Shinasty better accounts will not be enough to win the server?

LOL, an I was already hoping that without LD it could be a 3 way server. Raiders vs TA vs MILITIA+ZION.

Not sure where you heard that from, we just declared war.

Recruiting Shinasty better accounts will not be enough to win the server?

LOL, an I was already hoping that without LD it could be a 3 way server. Raiders vs TA vs MILITIA+ZION.
    We have LD. He has an interesting history with TA.

Otherwise you're making some pretty wild guesses. That's not surprising.

TA is "at war with your alliance". Always has been, always will be.

Quote Originally Posted by TsuGhoul View Post
    Not sure where you heard that from, we just declared war.
    Declaring war is simple, fighting it is a different thing and I have yet to see any red swords pop up.

This server needs more LD.

No server needs more LD

No server needs more LD
    You love me and you know it
    S1R8 ~ Kal El - Win!
    S2R7 ~ MaTaJuAnEs - Loss! / S2R8 ~ iIRiTAtOr
    S3R8 ~ LordDeath - Win! / S3R9 ~ LordDeath
    S5R8 ~ LordDeath - Win!
    S19R1 ~ Goosebumps - Win! / S19R2 ~ Hulk - Win!
    Travian Tourny Qualifier ~ Ganja Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Spider01 View Post
    And just to be clear, I don't care how many servers you delete on. It's just not that important to me anymore.

I think your LSD hasn't worn off yet.

No secret INQ and TA are together
    I hate to sound like a "marriage counsellor" for Raiders and TA but... just because your neighbor next door decided to splat on your villa, does not mean TA cheated on Raiders. It MAY mean that Monsanto was lazy, he had two good targets next to him to pick from - you and that Hinerdruid dude, and you were the unlucky winner.

Look at the bright side of the situation - now you have a beautiful Natars villa (former Monsanto cap) to raid 3 fields away. Or you can zero pop it, if that's sound more therapeutic to you.

As a payment for my counseling services, I will accept 20,000 of wood, clay, iron, wheat from both of you love birds - Raiders and TA. Thank you.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/357338d126d

No secret INQ and TA are together
    That is too a secret. SHHHHHHH!

Declaring war is simple, fighting it is a different thing and I have yet to see any red swords pop up.
    I keep checking attacker/defender statistics on regular basis. Are there going to be some troops involved in this war at some point? Or is if just some sort of Cold War with all activities limited to IGM and Travian forum postings?
    Just wondering...
    Last edited by CatManDo; 08-11-2016 at 04:18 PM.

I keep checking attacker/defender statistics on regular basis. Are there going to be some troops involved in this war at some point? Or is if just some sort of Cold War with all activities limited to IGM and Travian forum postings?
    Just wondering...
    Waste of time. Declaring war is dumb right now.

Sure is dumb. But is entertaining. Especially to those not directly involved, lol.
    I am getting red X on all my 5 villas right now, so someone already provided entertainment for me. No complaints here.

You're directly involved. "TA is at war with your alliance", we are just too lazy to declare it against everybody. RAIDERS saved us the trouble by sending over the declaration.