Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Next round

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    12 pages in a single thread.. ah, am I dreaming?
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by mj°lnir View Post
    Ever tried writing them ingame and ask them if they will please come out and play on the forum? I imagine if you're friendly about it they will come in droves.
    1. I've tried this in the past with limited success.
    2. That would reveal who I am. You're welcome to try.
    3. This seems more fun because their leadership will either discourage them or not tell them. Then after we nuke a cap and they're like "OH mer gawd what dat fer?!" we'd link the citation here saying that we'd nuke then for non compliance. Leadership refusing to let them know denied them the choice of participating in the community and denied them warning that it was coming and the opportunity to defend. Truly a testament to the pride, arrogance and failure of TRA leadership.

Last edited by Lord Bane; 08-22-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You're welcome.
    It was a team effort!
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

You're welcome.

1. I've tried this in the past with limited success.
    2. That would reveal who I am. You're welcome to try.
    3. This seems more fun because their leadership will either discourage them or not tell them. Then after we nuke a cap and they're like "OH mer gawd what dat fer?!" we'd link the citation here saying that we'd nuke then for non compliance. Leadership refusing to let them know denied them the choice of participating in the community and denied them warning that it was coming and the opportunity to defend. Truly a testament to the pride, arrogance and failure of TRA leadership.

Tough love. Though, TRA could choose to do the same the winners from last round us4 did. Simply stay out of a fiendish forum and starve the trolls to the point they lost all reason to live (deleted). Of course the trolls on us4 last round were lousy players who lacked imagination and played Travian like it was still anno 2013. Still it made for a d.e.a.d. forum until the "TRA" of us4 were sure of the win. Then they came on forum and made a big stink.

I'd hate (as I'm sure everyone can imagine by now) to see the us1 forum go d.e.a.d. too. I believe friendliness (to a degree - friendly trolling is ok) is the way forward to make and keep our forum active. Does that make me a vomit provoking mr. niceguy?

If you really want to troll an alliance hard and without mercy I suggest you do it to IUA from the SW

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    It was a team effort!

Tough love. Though, TRA could choose to do the same the winners from last round us4 did. Simply stay out of a fiendish forum and starve the trolls to the point they lost all reason to live (deleted).
    That might work on low level trolls but us elite trolls not so much. Members of TRA tried that last time and after I personally catted down twelve caps they came out to play.

That's a high price to pay for not posting the apology I asked for.

Tough love. Though, TRA could choose to do the same the winners from last round us4 did. Simply stay out of a fiendish forum and starve the trolls to the point they lost all reason to live (deleted). Of course the trolls on us4 last round were lousy players who lacked imagination and played Travian like it was still anno 2013. Still it made for a d.e.a.d. forum until the "TRA" of us4 were sure of the win. Then they came on forum and made a big stink.
    Lets not even compare us1 and us4. The winners on us4 were the top alliance, double-triple size of others, and still actively recruited well into the server. I also do not believe the leaders from that group are here, but please do share if any of them are around.

I believe the leaders from TRA are the same ones from the terrible Rebels/Ghost group that got destroyed last round by us. To their credit though, even through the beating we gave them all round, they were semi-active on the forums. Hopefully some of their members will do the same this round.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Lets not even compare us1 and us4. The winners on us4 were the top alliance, double-triple size of others, and still actively recruited well into the server. I also do not believe the leaders from that group are here, but please do share if any of them are around.

I believe the leaders from TRA are the same ones from the terrible Rebels/Ghost group that got destroyed last round by us. To their credit though, even through the beating we gave them all round, they were semi-active on the forums. Hopefully some of their members will do the same this round.

I don't know who won last round here on us1. Have some of the winners returned?

I too hope TRA will become active here on forum. But, honestly, with the relentless trolly setup from Bane and others, TRA would have to be masochists to return to the forum from anything but an ingame position of complete dominance. The "logic" seems to be that they will come to the forum when they have been utterly humiliated ingame - so that they can be thoroughly humiliated on the forum too. That's too funny

If you really want to troll an alliance hard and without mercy I suggest you do it to IUA from the SW
    Oh YES, YES, YES! Let's troll the heck out of those silly noobs! They all have big egos and can't play worth a damn. Y'all could chew 'em up and spit out the bones (some of which are very old and brittle I'm told).

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Oh YES, YES, YES! Let's troll the heck out of those silly noobs! They all have big egos and can't play worth a damn. Y'all could chew 'em up and spit out the bones (some of which are very old and brittle I'm told).
    thanks

NB - Hi Kimmie, I can see you

Not Kimmay!!! Noooooo!!!!!

I don't know who won last round here on us1. Have some of the winners returned?
    Yes, some of us have.

And nothing wrong with coming on the forums when you are being crushed in game. I was fairly active on the us2 forums a couple rounds ago when the TA alliance bent us over, and.... well, it was not nice

However, obviously the forums are a ton of spin and mocking; so if you cannot take being mocked, best to stay away.

If you're dreaming, then you're sleeping.. If you're sleeping then you're not raiding.. Don't make me crack the whip on you boy, back to the account and raid..!!

Hi Kimmie, I can see you
    Now there's a name that loves being trolled.. I would venture to say the forum hasn't seen a proper trolling like it did back on s1r7 when we trolled her and her team...not only on the forums but in game.. lol
    Last edited by odinloki; 08-22-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

That was a great round too. And it was pure chaos on the forums. Great times!!

I was fairly active on the us2 forums a couple rounds ago when the TA alliance bent us over, and.... well, it was not nice
    lol, sorry bout that..you need to quit joining the wrong teams lol..

That was a great round too. And it was pure chaos on the forums. Great times!!
    Utter chaos, it was purely delightful.. One of the best rounds ever..lol
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

The "logic" seems to be that they will come to the forum when they have been utterly humiliated ingame - so that they can be thoroughly humiliated on the forum too. That's too funny
    This has actually happened on the last two servers.

I'm not even spinning.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    If you're dreaming, then you're sleeping.. If you're sleeping then you're not raiding.. Don't make me crack the whip on you boy, back to the account and raid..!!
    Don't let him slack!
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)

I am willing to come back as a dual I suppose.

-Experience as a domain/forum admin, troll, and whatever the **** else I've been over the last whatever years.
    Edit: 8 years. 8 goddamn years. Maybe I don't have a life.
    -No weekends. Willing to explain via Skype or whatever, but....Monday afternoon through Friday morning only. **** off if you don't want to deal with your account on weekends.
    -Experience on generally defensive accounts with mallets to **** with people I/we don't like
    -Experience farming
    -Experience on us4r1, r2 (apparently us4 experience is supposed to increase your epeen here? w/e)
    -Must be willing to let me use the mallet to **** with Kimmay! once I find out what account it's on
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

I call dibs!!!

Lurk come dual with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Lurk come dual with me!
    I would rather get my *** kicked by a room full of Mexicans.

And no-one in this room would qualify to carry out the first part of that sentence.

And you're the only one that would qualify for the second part.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    I would rather get my *** kicked by a room full of Mexicans.

And no-one in this room would qualify to carry out the first part of that sentence.

And you're the only one that would qualify for the second part.
    Is it less demeaning for you to get your *** kicked my non-Mexicans?

Here we go again. I suppose the 72% of people in RI that didn't vote for you didn't do so because of your country of origin.

Anyway, no less demeaning, but definitely less harsh.

Here we go again. I suppose the 72% of people in RI that didn't vote for you didn't do so because of your country of origin.

Anyway, no less demeaning, but definitely less harsh.
    Out of US1 forums, ugly cat. Back to the General Chat dumpster. Afuera!

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    Afuera!
    Callate, racista tiburˇn. Tengo tan derecho como ti estar aquÝ.

Edit: Wow, that video is racist. You're lucky Dark Tower isn't a mod here. You'd be perma'd or something.

Sorry to break it to you LB, the 'head leader' of TRA, JD, doesn't come near the forums these days, he's experienced a lot of trolling as a result of his noobish leadership methods. So don't expect to see anyone from TRA worth trolling around here.

And on that note, I concur with whoever stated we should troll IUA.
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Yes, some of us have.
    Can you tell us the alliance name of the returning winners?

And nothing wrong with coming on the forums when you are being crushed in game. I was fairly active on the us2 forums a couple rounds ago when the TA alliance bent us over, and.... well, it was not nice

However, obviously the forums are a ton of spin and mocking; so if you cannot take being mocked, best to stay away.
    Ok, if those are the house rules allow me try my hand at this spinning and mocking: Because you are drawn to shedding tears and endure the sweet pain of being trolled mercilessly, then there can be nothing wrong with it - and others, who are less enthusiastic about such things, better stay away from this forum. Am I doing it right? Be harsh yet unfair.

This has actually happened on the last two servers.

I'm not even spinning.
    Spinning aside - it sounds unhealthy. A special kind of self mutilation. Ok, I'll run and take cover when it happens and let you guys have your fun. Would probably be a good time for me to leave the server and do something wholesome.

P~H.
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7

Sorry to break it to you LB, the 'head leader' of TRA, JD, doesn't come near the forums these days, he's experienced a lot of trolling as a result of his noobish leadership methods.
    I expected as much. After I successfully trolled him off of two forums I highly doubt he has the testicular fortitude to come out here and defend his band of noobs again. That won't deter me though... so...

Speaking of his noobs I can't help but notice they pushed leadership to village two.

A 75% 15C
    A 6C in the 7x7 of the spawn
    A 100% 15C in the "stronghold"
    Looks like they'll be losing again.

P~H.
    He said winning alliance, not winning trolls... lol..

But really, that was spectacular timing and the answer wins the interwebz today..!

It was actually RIP (in memory of our friend)

It was actually RIP (in memory of our friend)
    CJ= Cruel Joke..aka Wombach

Spinning aside - it sounds unhealthy. A special kind of self mutilation.
    The "main leader's" account name was Sadistic. That should tell you something. He enjoys dishing pain to members (literally catted his own players) while enjoying pain from others. I think this will be the sixth consecutive server they've lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Not Kimmay!!! Noooooo!!!!!
    careful, i believe that is still a bannable offense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post

Mod CrÚ SpÚir
    Last Activity 08-20-2016 03:20 PM

Mod Pandemonium
    Last Activity Yesterday 06:01 PM
    Forgive me if we don't crap our pants, Kimmay!

Can't unsee that mental image, Thanks a lot! You might want to keep this handy, sounds like it may be some kind of issue for you.

Last edited by Kimmie; 08-23-2016 at 05:27 AM.

It could be worse:
    Mod Serkan
    Activity
    08-09-2016 09:00 AM

Can't unsee that mental image, Thanks a lot! You might want to keep this handy, sounds like it may be some kind of issue for you.
    https://tribcw33.files.wordpress.com...rip=all&w=1200
    You'll get over it. After all, you are Kimmay! You are strong; you don't afraid of anything. Not even zero'd caps.

BTW, I lived in Mexico for several months. To this day, habaneros are fairly bland to me. So you can keep your immodium and deposit them in one of the "forum staff" member's nightly meds. It needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    It could be worse:
    It actually is. Our beloved SMod hasn't logged in since May.

It actually is. Our beloved SMod hasn't logged in since May.
    I am the captain now.

i believe
    QUICK...Someone throw water on it..

KIMMMMAY!! Oh if only Erik was around for this