Thread: One shiNASTY night!

Default One shiNASTY night!

It's story time here on the ever so popular US4!

So there was this pact of Mischievous Allies, that were stuck in a Coma for roughly 55 days, up until one eerie summer night when one of them decides to wake up. After waking his friends he says to his other buddies, "I'm bored, we need to do something shiNASTY, tonight!" and decides to send a few of his friends out to see what they can find. 666.jpg

After discovering there was nothing but unguarded open land, he decided to run back and wake his friends, and in disbelief they too decided to venture out in this world to see what they could find.

222.jpg 222a.jpg 555.jpg

Once they realized they woke up in the middle of a wasted land they immediately returned to tell a few more of their buddies.

"You'll never believe this, there is just NOTHING OUT THERE!" One of them screamed.

"WHERE ARE THE TROOPS? WHERE ARE THEY?" Another one demanded an answer, but no one could hear them, besides his 22 closest friends.

"We are starving, and there is nothing out there, where will we eat?" the others were beginning to get worried.

(To be continued, Next post)

"Let's see if we can find the chief!" one of them yelled But sadly only could find a FAKE Senator 111a.jpg

"Mr Fake Senator Man, it is so nice to finally meet you. This place is a ghost town, we cant find any farm, we cant find any troops, or anything else worthwhile to survive. We Need your help!" The Mischievious Allies pleaded for help.

"I will Sacrifice myself to give you the strength to move on" The FAKE Senator explained. "Now go on and find some TROOPS!"
    111.jpg333.jpg

"Still nothing! Where are all these damned troops at?" The next guy yells, still troubled and worried that there is nothing to find.

"This is a state of emergency! We need all members out looking for troops and supplies. Let's even get our defensive weapons out on this one" The leaders now panicking

"Sir! One of our defensive accounts finally managed to find something for us! You should take a look, Come quick, you're not going to believe this!" A deputy exclaimed as he grabbed the general and took him to look at the damage
    444.jpg

So there you have it boys and girls, SHINASTY DID have some troops after all, I guess. But now you all are wondering what is the moral of this story?

Don't **** with the COMA.

Did you take those screen shots with a potato?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Did you take those screen shots with a potato?
    Silence I Keel you! Nope a Gameboy, ADVANCED!

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    "

Don't **** with the COMA.
    why will I go to sleep too?
    I might enjoy that if I knew what it was.

My dear CatmanDo (Deep Blue) apparently lost population on his cap
    Who is the nice guy who have done that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour View Post
    My dear CatmanDo (Deep Blue) apparently lost population on his cap
    Who is the nice guy who have done that?
    Oui oui, who was that?

Look all at the damage done to the account!

https://www.gettertools.com/ts4.trav...1727-Deep-Blue
    Who would send troops 92 fields away (30+ hrs round trip, I guess) to accomplish that much?

So I woke up one Friday morning. It wasn't a happy morning as my child had surgery scheduled for that day. MR chipmunks have been faking me for a week or two, so I loged on to my account and what I see? A red X again.
    Which chipmunk is it this time? Baguette. Baguette Wordwide. Who is that?
    Oh, that little French xxxx from Travian forum.

So I took a look at my villages trying to take a census of all defensive troops. Not so easy. Women, children and puppies running around in all villas and screaming - "French are coming, French are coming!"
    RELAX!!! Still almost 15 hours till the attack.

So how much of the offensive army can someone like Worldwide have? He spent two weeks cranking troops and trying to impress me. A top raider. He completely stopped raiding today, tho. He must be saying "Adieu!" to this server and looking for a fool to kill his troops on. Sorry buddy, it will not be on me.

So I am thinking - how big his army can be by now? At least 150% of mine.

Which one do YOU think?

A) 35,000 maces and 5,000 TK, if he is a maces lover.
    B) 20,000 maces and 12,000 TK if he values cavalry.
    C) 10,000 maces, 10,000 axes and 10,000 TK if he prefers more balanced approach.

So which one?

Here is the answer:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/37439784afc

Who would be aiming at residence while attacking a capital?!?

So I had 15 hours to evacuate all civilians from my cap. It wasn't easy. I had to explain to them over and over again that if they do not reinforce other villages, they will all die of starvation. Because after the attack there will be not even one wheat field left. They will all die and I MEAN IT!
    Quickly upgraded all wheat fields in my feeder villas to host "refuges" from the capital. Then destroyed few non-essential, high population buildings in my cap (academy, town hall, smithy, workshop) to be able to get the village out of crop lock ASAP. That was mostly responsible for population drop in my cap.

So the attack came and all wheat fields got destroyed. After sending refuges to reinforce other villas, the cap was still running negative over - 24,000. How on earth is that possible?

So it took 36 hours of raiding and almost 200 gold to rebuild everything.
    I am sure Travian games are happy.
    Last edited by CatManDo; 09-13-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Great offensive hit, hilarious story, and kudos on the quick recovery.

30 hours ?? Some guys on this server have a TS you know?
    So it was only 16h 40m 11s
    I can say that I was really happy to see your great alliance put this impressive defense in 16 hrs. I couldn't have more luck, I wanted to splat.
    For the residence, the true story is that I wasn't really awake when I sent, cuz you wasn't the real target lol . When I saw my mistake I don't canceled cuz I love you <3

Well, now we are talking about BR so :

Worldwide on TsuGhoul
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/374358a7169.png

Worldwide on EvolutionBaby
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/374360dc367.png

Worldwide on my friend Deep Blue
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/374364caf09.png

Worldwide on Rama
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/374367985b8.png

Worldwide on ANANZA (my love)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/3743738bf22.png

And still not splated. I'll leave US server a bit sad cuz the level here ****
    Bye bye my friends.
    Last edited by Bonjour; 09-13-2016 at 11:47 PM.

30 hours ?? Some guys on this server have a TS you know?
    So it was only 16h 40m 11s
    I can say that I was really happy to see your great alliance put this impressive defense in 16 hrs. I couldn't have more luck, I wanted to splat.
    For the residence, the true story is that I wasn't really awake when I sent, cuz you wasn't the real target lol . When I saw my mistake I don't canceled cuz I love you <3
    I woke up at 5am and the attack was landing at 7pm. That's 14 hours. I do not know how much prior to 5am server time you sent the attack. If you did not go to sleep yet, as you said in your post above, I presume much prior to 5am.
    So at least 14 hrs to reach my villa and 2hrs 40 min to return, huh? Your troops had to be on an airplane from France to USA to make it back so soon. Due to time zone difference.
    Sure some guys build TS. I hope one day you join them.

I was debating if I should defend or not. It would be a beautiful battle report. The only reason for me to play this game. But if I did, my little group would have lost almost half of defenses and left them volnurable to local aggressors. (Based on combat simulator and you sending 45,000 infantry+cavalry as I expected). Was it worth doing for someone 92 fields away?

I am not a "worldwide" player. I am 30 fields X 30 fields player. That's all I care about. Usually. On this server, for the first time in years, I also care about the guys I play with. But that's a different story.

I love you too but i had to add you to my "ignore player" list. Do not bother messaging me again.

Good stuff by both sides, loving it.

Just to play devil's advocate a bit though. The local aggressors you are worried about, is that not your own fault? A player spending 200 gold over a couple days, top raider, and claims to worry about his 30x30. Your 13x13 is pretty full. Maybe time for some fall cleaning?

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    I woke up at 5am and the attack was landing at 7pm. That's 14 hours. I do not know how much prior to 5am server time you sent the attack. If you did not go to sleep yet, as you said in your post above, I presume much prior to 5am.
    So at least 14 hrs to reach my villa and 2hrs 40 min to return, huh? Your troops had to be on an airplane from France to USA to make it back so soon. Due to time zone difference.
    Sure some guys build TS. I hope one day you join them.

I was debating if I should defend or not. It would be a beautiful battle report. The only reason for me to play this game. But if I did, my little group would have lost almost half of defenses and left them volnurable to local aggressors. (Based on combat simulator and you sending 45,000 infantry+cavalry as I expected). Was it worth doing for someone 92 fields away?

I am not a "worldwide" player. I am 30 fields X 30 fields player. That's all I care about. Usually. On this server, for the first time in years, I also care about the guys I play with. But that's a different story.

I love you too but i had to add you to my "ignore player" list. Do not bother messaging me again.
    I'm ok to be cool with you but pls get a brain before
    Idk what's hard to understand I had 16h with cats from you? I hit at almost 7pm. -16 = 3 am
    I'm in France so you can add 6 hrs. So yes I wasn't really awake at 9am. Apparently it's too hard to your little brain.
    And how you can see 2h40 to return? Pls tell me I'm sure you'll explain it aswell.
    Idk why you are still taunting while there is no reason.
    30 X 30 player? This kind of player really exist? Lol that's really stupid, then you let me raid you as I want cuz I'm 92 from you? Come on that's not serious. Thank you, now I know that more worth to lose 15 fields on the cap than trying def or synchro lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Good stuff by both sides, loving it.
    Agreed.

Anyways, i'm impressed with you CatManDo that you choose to rebuild and not get super butthurt and rage quit hard. Which I could of see you do. But lets be honest, Worldwide absolutely ******* wrecked you mate. Like if I were you, I would be sucking his **** right now.

Does it hurt to walk?

Spencer... did... did you say you would be sucking a ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Attackers
    No. Players Points
    1. Worldwide 38391

Attackers (Alliance)
    2. Raiders 29922
    3. Zion 8418
    4. MARINES 5578
    5. HOLY ™ 3006
    6. Heineken 2859
    7. MR 2441
    8. ND 2177
    9. BeG 1581
    10. ASB 1311

Just saying.
    (It is weekly top 10 right now)

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Spencer... did... did you say you would be sucking a ****?
    Figure of speech man. C'mon you know me better then that. But yes I did. Don't get excited now.

T&H you got royally ******. Nice kills Bonjour!

This is because I love shinasty :

Worldwide on bzsr
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/375350a5ba9.png

Worldwide on Don Gerrous
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/375351cefc3.png

And this is because I'm a good guy:

Worldwide on NYC
    http://travian-reports.net/us/img/37535204623.png

So, I'll leave this server with hero level 55 and 77700 offense points. Come on guys, do better !
    Last edited by Bonjour; 09-15-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Oh no. You should have at least stayed until artifacts. Then you could have cleared one for me

Great hits though