Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yay, it's back!

Default Yay, it's back!

Now I can once again skim through arguments on the internet that never convince the other side to change its opinion (and occasionally answer Travian questions).
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Now I can once again skim through arguments on the internet that never convince the other side to change its opinion (and occasionally answer Travian questions).
    Unfortunately, I cannot add to your Reputation at this time, but this summary of the forum contents is, for the most part, both accurate and hilarious.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Hey, I get movie advice, too

Customer Service Team Grasshopper's Avatar

Finally! I can go back to lurking on the forums and figure out what everyone is up to again

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Whats Travian?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

iwantmyacctback

This is an outrage!!! I have lost my account.

I don't know what happened, but my password seemed to change during the maintenance. Weird.

iwantmyacctback

They reset all of the woden, I however, no longer have my original email address.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantmyacctback View Post
    They reset all of the woden, I however, no longer have my original email address.
    As a security precaution all passwords were changed on all TG forums. If you have any issues please contact me via PM or email to forum@travian.co.uk.

iwantmyacctback

Quote Originally Posted by m.hudson View Post
    As a security precaution all passwords were changed on all TG forums. If you have any issues please contact me via PM or email to forum@travian.co.uk.
    We aren't going to know how to behave with an admin that's helpful.

This is an outrage!!! I have lost my account.
    lol Dyrstan, the higher ups must have been jealous of the user of the year award. Thus causing the collapse of the forums and denying your access to your old account.

Yeah, quit crying Drystan, you brought it on yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Whoever would have thought this forum was so reasonable? Or maybe you should have used a real email address instead of a disposable? Get Mossad to help.

Oh Geesh Rokchick, many people have been here 7-8 years, people do change emails in that time, especially when they move from home, go to college, move, get a job.....they wind up getting new emails.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I switched internet providers and lost all my emails. I then set up gmail so I'd never lose it again. Could be lots of different reasons for not remembering an email.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Whoever would have thought this forum was so reasonable? Or maybe you should have used a real email address instead of a disposable? Get Mossad to help.
    Mhudson can help if you email him. He was very helpful and I was able to get my account back within a span of just an hour or two after verifying some of my info. I also had an email to signup that I did not have access to anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Mhudson can help if you email him. He was very helpful and I was able to get my account back within a span of just an hour or two after verifying some of my info. I also had an email to signup that I did not have access to anymore.
    I thought really highly of MHudson until this moment.. you are the Latino male version of Hillary, and I would prefer you were locked out.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

But don't take that the wrong way, I respect your right to be like that. Namath my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I thought really highly of MHudson until this moment.. you are the Latino male version of Hillary, and I would prefer you were locked out.
    How am I anything like Hillary?

The country with the world's longest official name

How am I anything like Hillary?
    I have no idea how the two of you are similar either. After all, Hillary has a chance of being elected.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    I have no idea how the two of you are similar either. After all, Hillary has a chance of being elected.
    I would rep you for this, I just don't want to.
    Also, how aren't you Lui$$$? You made your beliefs known long ago here, push what you want for a vote
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 09-03-2016 at 03:47 AM.

Technically people born in Puerto Rico can become president since it is a US territory, provided they live on US soil for 14+ years.
    http://www.constitution.org/abus/pres_elig.htm
    http://www.senate.gov/reference/reso...df/RL30527.pdf
    Citizens born in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands are legally defined as “natural born” citizens, and are, therefore, also eligible to be elected President, provided they meet qualifications of age and 14 years residence within the United States. Residence in Puerto Rico and U.S. territories and possessions does not qualify as residence within the United States for these purposes. [U.S. Library of Congress, Congressional Research Service, U.S. Insular Areas and Their Political Development, by Andorra Bruno and Garrine P. Laney, CRS Report 96-578GOV (Washington: Jun. 17, 1996), pp. 9, 21, 33].
    Vargas Vargas 2028 (because having a Bachata musician as a running mate might be good for the PR).
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 09-03-2016 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    Technically people born in Puerto Rico can become president since it is a US territory, provided they live on US soil for 14+ years.
    http://www.constitution.org/abus/pres_elig.htm
    http://www.senate.gov/reference/reso...df/RL30527.pdf
    What does that have to do with it? Mouse said a chance of being elected.

-Edited By Moderator-
    Last edited by Mod Deadpool; 09-03-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Inappropriate word.

Wtf does that have to do with it? Mouse said a chance of being elected.
    He said Hillary has a chance, which would imply Luisss doesn't. I just assumed it was because most people think people from Puerto Rico are not eligible.

Lol, the salt is so real around here. Ya got me!

I would rep you for this, I just don't want to.
    Also, how aren't you Lui$$$? You made your beliefs known long ago here, push what you want for a vote
    Do you believe everything you ever believed from when you were 16? Ive been here since then, and I remember changing my mind on several things.

I just wanna know, man. Vargas 2028?

He said Hillary has a chance, which would imply Luisss doesn't. I just assumed it was because most people think people from Puerto Rico are not eligible.
    No, pretty sure it was a jab at him losing in, what, three elections so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    No, pretty sure it was a jab at him losing in, what, three elections so far?
    I liked my idea of Vargas 2028.

I just wanna know, man. Vargas 2028?
    No one has ever won at the age of 35. I would wait until at least 2040.

Edit: Ive only been in one election. How have I lost three?

Lol, the salt is so real around here. Ya got me!

Do you believe everything you ever believed from when you were 16? Ive been here since then, and I remember changing my mind on several things.
    Yes.

Yes.
    So you still believe you'll find a female that doesn't detest you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So you still believe you'll find a female that doesn't detest you?
    If Rain Florence can find a man Blazin can find a woman.

If Rain Florence can find a man Blazin can find a woman.
    Lol, if you guys saw my wife you wouldn't believe it. ***** is hot.

I rest my case.

To be fair, I found her a long time ago, and married her before she found out what I'm like.

To be fair, I found her a long time ago, and married her before she found out what I'm like.
    Still proves my point. I mean if there's a man out there for super crazy lady than there should be several woman out there for you.

My wife won't let me bring the other ones home.

Same. Marrying up is the way to go. One year for me and my wife this past weekend!

Congrats and happy anniversary.