Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huggly alliances

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    ....and one O coord.. lol
    Seems about right. They're usually on the receiving end of a beating and don't have enough hammers to fight back with.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    And we know where all the defense will be going, too.
    Fake leadership.
    Cat a member.
    Fake leadership.
    Cat a member.
    Wash. Rinse. Repeat. As our new friend Enyalois says.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    IYou try to pretend you're strong and awesome, but yet you end up in the same old groups round after round.
    I don't know about that. I'm in a new group each round and have proven to be strong and awesome.

I'm just sorry that I've tried another round.
    There's still time to delete and save your self some gold.

I guess you could call me a forum noob. That being said, as a Travian vet
    Double posts are against the forum rules. The mods will typically combine them and if you continue delete your posts or ban you.

Also... you keep saying "that being said"

We all have nuances in how we talk and type but you're sounding repetitive.

*Edit: Three things
    1. See how easy this was, I can add a second thought to this post with out needing an entirely new second post.
    2. Welcome to the forums. I'm glad you're here even if you are a bit odd. That just means you'll fit right in.
    3. TRA sucks.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 09-04-2016 at 02:23 PM.

That being said, it's easy to figure out where I'm at. At least much easier than me figuring out who anyone is.
    Lies & slander. My game acct = my forum acct. Ezpz.

My favorite thing about these threads is how much trash people talk without posting their coords!

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Lies & slander. My game acct = my forum acct. Ezpz.

My favorite thing about these threads is how much trash people talk without posting their coords!
    I posted in a generic skype room my account name. I've clearly stated I'm not in any of these sad alliances that are in all quads. I'll probably delete soon, as there's no point to these servers.

I'll probably delete soon,
    kbai.

Don't let the door hit you on the *** when you walk out

You're the one that restarted this topic about huggling. Don't act like you don't do it, but with better proficiency, as you start preformed. Nothing wrong with playing with your friends, but as you're the same ones spamming the forums about alliances, what's the point?

Again, you felt attacked on my post just calling out everyone in general on here for being sheep. I guess you know it's true. Otherwise, why get so defensive about it?
    I'm in an alliance with two accounts. You are a moron with no clue what he's talking about, you have no idea what huggling means. So I'd suggest you stop embarrassing yourself and go focus on making another **** account and maybe come back when you've atleast figured what huggling actually is.
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    kbai.

Don't let the door hit you on the *** when you walk out
    I'll be sure not not to. Enjoy your predetermined round.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    I'm in an alliance with two accounts. You are a moron with no clue what he's talking about, you have no idea what huggling means. So I'd suggest you stop embarrassing yourself and go focus on making another **** account and maybe come back when you've atleast figured what huggling actually is.
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is and you're doing it.

Last edited by Mod CrÚ SpÚir; 09-04-2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: double posting

I'll probably delete soon, as there's no point to these servers.
    Or you can stop being a pouty baby and sim in anonymity before launching a glorious guerilla war against a huggle meta zerg. That's what I did against United, RATAN/CC and KON
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 09-04-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Or you can stop being a pouty baby and sim in anonymity before launching a glorious guerilla war against a huggle meta zerg. That's what I did against United, RATAN/CC and KON

I didn't start the thread, just don't know if I have it in me to do another server on that note when it all seems to be the same.

It's a game. If you don't like it don't do it.

I'd you do want to do it then change things up. Different tribes, hammer vs anvil, leadership vs not, or try a unique account set up. I've done spawn based WW hammers and Lego hammers.

Senator

You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is and you're doing it.
    Being in an alliance with two other accounts is not huggling. All you're doing is making yourself look silly. If you want an example of huggling, look at Easy and Easy SE.
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Im determined not to make it predetermined!

Also, stick around. You're taking everything too seriously.

I posted in a generic skype room my account name.
    Riiiight, because we are all in that same skype room and saw that..

Moron much ??

I didn't start the thread, just don't know if I have it in me to do another server on that note when it all seems to be the same.
    You might want to look into proper sentence structure and a cohesive thought process..??

I can't even troll this guy, he does it for me with each of his own posts..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Being in an alliance with two other accounts is not huggling. All you're doing is making yourself look silly. If you want an example of huggling, look at Easy and Easy SE.
    This ^

And thanks for confirming you still have no idea what huggling is, now please, continue embarrassing yourself for our enjoyment
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7

LOLwhut???? So, anyone that's in an alliance is huggling?!?!? Even 2 players????
    Let me guess....you applied to a huggling alliance and they turned you down.

Trolls only attack if they've been attacked, OR if something so outrageously stupid is said. This reminds of a certain player that maintained 1 troop = a hammer. Now we have 2 players = huggling. Spooning, maybe. Huggling, no.

smh

Old Mac.....Will you spoon with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post

Trolls only attack if they've been attacked, OR if something so outrageously stupid is said.
    That is so funny I have to make a riposte:

Yes, like when a little girl has cancer. That is so offensive or stupid or both that a troll attack is to be expected. And trolls makes excellent judges on morale and intelligence.

Senator

Can't we just fork instead?

Quote Originally Posted by mj°lnir2 View Post

Yes, like when a little girl has cancer. That is so offensive or stupid or both that a troll attack is to be expected. And trolls makes excellent judges on morale and intelligence.
    Don't EVEN try to go there. You just lost ANY respect you may have EVER gained on here. YOU are the worthess troll and I am now blocking you. You are one of those very disgusting, vile trolls you are speaking of. From this point on, no one in these forums will pay any attention to you, or the words you type. You should hang your head in shame and go crawl back under whichever rock you crawled out from.

Can't we just fork instead?
    Spork?
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 09-04-2016 at 10:31 PM.

Don't EVEN try to go there. You just lost ANY respect you may have EVER gained on here. YOU are the worthess troll and I am now blocking you. You are one of those very disgusting, vile trolls you are speaking of. From this point on, no one in these forums will pay any attention to you, or the words you type. You should hang your head in shame and go crawl back under whichever rock you crawled out from.
    Fine by me.

Not that I know of what I should be ashamed - after all I didn't participate in it only heard about it at the time on another us server where I played in the Utensils (Spork). It landed on our internal forum what was going down on the us1 forum. Not something one forget easily. But when you came with the fawning statement that the trolls only attack when attacked or when someone does something really really stupid, it seemed you had forgotten. I'm glad you haven't forgotten. Your wild reaction, well, it would have been better placed when it actually happened. Now it just seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by mj°lnir2 View Post

What is wrong with you? You're not worth trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart View Post
    What is wrong with you? You're not worth trolling
    It was sarcasm.

LOLwhut???? So, anyone that's in an alliance is huggling?!?!? Even 2 players????
    Let me guess....you applied to a huggling alliance and they turned you down.

Trolls only attack if they've been attacked, OR if something so outrageously stupid is said. This reminds of a certain player that maintained 1 troop = a hammer. Now we have 2 players = huggling. Spooning, maybe. Huggling, no.

smh

They already said they're playing with their friends. I'm sure it's more than two. And an alliance of two is still bigger than my alliance of one. You're all weaksauce and you know it. And I'm also ******* around. Sorry you folks can't follow.

I'll leave now and let you all continue your circle jerk, though. Sorry for disturbing peace.

So please let me see if I got this right. After not playing travian for a couple years and coming back now on this server. Really the only things that have changed are.
    1. Their are less players
    2. Alliance cuddling is now called huggling.
    3. Their is less forum interaction.

The things that are the same.
    1. Always the same people on the forum.

I look forward to huggling my way into someone's alliance soon. cause every alliance needs a

I'll leave now and let you all continue your circle jerk, though. Sorry for disturbing peace.
    But who will we laugh at for their obvious lack of knowledge?? If you're going to leave us atleast give me your ign so we can laugh at what I assume is an inferior account..

They already said they're playing with their friends. I'm sure it's more than two. And an alliance of two is still bigger than my alliance of one. You're all weaksauce and you know it. And I'm also ******* around. Sorry you folks can't follow.

WARNING!!! TEXT WALL AHEAD

Awwww. You're one of the players I turned down aren't you? Because a group of friends play together and don't want players they don't know in their alliance they're hugglng/cuddling? What small world did you come from that ONE alliance of friends is cuddling/huggling? Huggling in Travian generally involves 2 or MORE alliances that play under the same tag/s. And before you say we're two alliances, look CLOSELY. A two player alliance is not a true alliance, even if their numbers are higher than most 10+ member alliances. That's just the complete and total awesomeness of two accounts. I was nice and honest with you. Would you have rather me post your request and info into the Skype room and let others decide you'd be a great farm? Be honest with yourself. Why did you want to join our alliance? You asked NO questions on what our alliance was about, what our goals were or ANYTHING but "Can I join?". You can't take rejection so personally and then name call and throw a tantrum when denied entrance. Your posts simply validates our decision. We don't do drama anymore. We've all been there, done that. You would have been better to have responded and asked for suggestions on what a single player can do. I could have found you an alliance. For now, let me say your chances of getting into a good alliance would be little to none should your ign be known. Despite your angst and disgust with an awesome group of people, I will keep that info to myself, but I have no control over anyone else that has come into contact with you.

My very first server, I was turned down by the top alliance. When members started clearing their 21x21's by catting all villages, I sent a very nice igm. It was answered by some quack named Kurtz. He took the time to answer my QUESTIONS and give me advice that I asked for. 8 years later, he STILL helps me when needed. Experienced players can not stand arrogant know it alls that feel they are owed something. My advice to you would be to not take things in game personally and learn some humility. It doesn't mean you're not a good, or even GREAT player. Rather it means you have the capability of being an AWESOME player. AWESOME players do not hesitate to ask questions, ask for advice, or, more importantly, ask for help.

I'm sorry we weren't the right fit for you, and I hope you take the advice in the spirit it was given. Good luck.

Same here Cisalpine.

I had applied directly to a top alliance, asked for a sitter check once I had met the requirements and after that I was told the requirements had changed; "Good Luck to you". I looked around for a while longer until I fell in with a group that I have migrated server to server/round to round with. My first round I had asked if I could be a part of council/leadership and I waited for a response. With no answer, I asked again, and eventually was granted a spot. I understand now why it took a while to let me gain access since the core leadership had played with one another for a while, and for a new player they knew nothing about to join they had to screen me/background check me.

Rounds later some people dropped out and we gained new council members and I have co-led with the core group a few times, depending on whether I was playing solo or as a dual. Last year I decided to seek out some players to just hang out and have fun. A few weeks later I rage quit over an incident and my Travian days were over. After a cool down period I sought out a player to talk things through to gain her side of the story. After our conversation I said thank you for your time and we have not spoken since.

Regardless, I have learned so much from leadership and as a dual, and as a teammate. I learned by observing Skype chats, by asking questions, and by listening in on weekly Skype meetings. The skills I picked up on were subtle, and on one round I learned so much about artifacts that I didn't think possible. But after dualing with an artifact holder(s) I learned not only how to tear-down a Treasure Chamber to move the artifact for an incoming attack, but also how to send Hero to pick up an arti from a teammate with an incoming attack.

The most important thing I have learned is that there will always be a player that knows more than you. Use them to further your game knowledge to make you a better and smarter player. It is the nurturing that gets you further so that one day you may pass on that knowledge to another player.

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    The most important thing I have learned is that there will always be a player that knows more than you. Use them to further your game knowledge to make you a better and smarter player. It is the nurturing that gets you further so that one day you may pass on that knowledge to another player.
    That's why I dual with Mozart, he doesn't mind teaching me how to play..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

That's why I dual with Mozart, he doesn't mind teaching me how to play..
    Teach you how to kill the hero in the dumbest ways?

Yes, because I only play for the lulz...

Yes, because I only play for the lulz...
    In all honesty, I like building things. And seeing my enemies perish on my walls. With good friends for company.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    In all honesty, I like building things.
    I like destroying things. My first server I chiefed 21 villages and most if not all were off of active players. Second server I catted down 30 active accounts.

This server I'm catting caps and hoping JD can zero me.

In all honesty, I like building things. And seeing my enemies perish on my walls. With good friends for company.
    Dual with me! Im going anvil .

I'm nowhere near the rest of the forum posters though

Senator

This server I'm catting caps and hoping JD can zero me.
    Don't hold your breath.

Default Conspiracy Theory

Quote Originally Posted by m.hudson View Post
    The database was rolled back by a week so all the threads made since 25th August were lost.

Sorry to burst the conspiracy theory bubble but no posts were deleated for displaying flags or any other reason other than the fact they were made after the chosen backup was made
    I'll bet my last dollar you actually believe we landed on the moon

The Conspiracy Lives

You deleted my password and made me make a new account

Default Grammar Police

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    So please let me see if I got this right. After not playing travian for a couple years and coming back now on this server. Really the only things that have changed are.
    1. Their are less players
    2. Alliance cuddling is now called huggling.
    3. Their is less forum interaction.

The things that are the same.
    1. Always the same people on the forum.

I look forward to huggling my way into someone's alliance soon. cause every alliance needs a
    3. Their is less forum interaction. .... it's there not Their
    You forgot to give credit to the grammar police

I like destroying things. My first server I chiefed 21 villages and most if not all were off of active players. Second server I catted down 30 active accounts.
    Part of what does keep pulling me back to this game - there are so many different ways to approach gameplay, and there's a use for all of them - assuming they're done well.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by luisss View Post
    dual with me! Im going anvil .

mine!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Dual with me! Im going anvil .

You could very well make one hell of an anvil player.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    mine!
    And she and Meherrin could teach you how.

You could very well make one hell of an anvil player.

And she and Meherrin could teach you how.
    Know anyone who can teach me?

I have bad luck being a hammer, lol. So far I'm just keeping phalanx and TTs qued nonstop (to farm with).

Don't hold your breath.
    I'm not. Last round Crixus and I launched a suicide run with no fakes. JD and his "family" had 36 hours to stack D yet they still let stuff get through.

Part of what does keep pulling me back to this game - there are so many different ways to approach gameplay, and there's a use for all of them - assuming they're done well.
    It's a beautiful thing isn't it?

Roman Hammer / Roman Anvil
    Gaul Hammer / Gaul Anvil
    Teut Hammer / Teut Anvil
    Leadership / No Leadership
    WW / No WW
    Duals / No duals
    Simmer / Raider
    Plus any number of unorthodox account set ups
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 09-06-2016 at 02:20 AM.

The group I play with is what keeps me coming back. I'm pretty terrible at this game anyways.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)