Thread: weekly analysis part something

iwantmyacctback

Default weekly analysis part something

Being completely unbiased, I have researched the server and this is what I have found.
    Shinasty- I'm calling shenanigans on this group as they appear on paper a decent alliance, the reality is they are unorganized and lack leadership and the ability to defend.
    KtK- mostly farms, little defense and it stays in the top 4 accounts but easy to clear.
    COMA- appears to have awaken from their coma and have started launching decent attacks but they should be attacking more.
    ND- I don't know who these guys are, but they are destroying the server at will. I mean, these four guys are freaking awesome and everyone should send them resources so they don't kill you.

Hope this analysis was helpful.
    Kind regards, ~Not anyone you guys know.

Wow, what a good analysis. Well thought-out and it seems pretty accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Thanks for taking the time and doing us up an analysis. It is very accurate. Looks like I will be messaging those ND guys though, I don't want them to kill me.

Someone tell ktk how to fake, they have me blocked lol. At least it would make things a bit more interesting for me.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

They are just bottom line bad. Ktk hammer coming in hot. lol

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/37116803ec9

Looks like we already won the s4 forums, ingame is caving as well.

People just need to wake the **** up.

KtK is , it's time to Why are shinasty, raiders Zion and COMA not attacking? Are they allergic to attack point and resources? Find out on the next episode of WAKE THE **** UP!