TLR; I think it would be nice to have a warning appear when deleting an account specifying that until the account is officially deleted, that all rules still apply to it.

I was briefly banned for most of a day for multiaccounting. I wanted to play this game again with my friends for old times' sake and made an account. They then asked if I wanted to start at the same time as them, and I agreed, deleted my account, and made a new one along with them. I didn't expect that there would be any trouble because I had already specified that the first account be deleted, and I hadn't logged in, transferred any resources, etc, between the two.

I will admit that I did not read the ToS / rules of the game in full. However, I don't think there are very many people who do; most of us most likely skip that section and assume that as long as we don't willfully attempt to cheat, we'll be fine. Applying a multiaccount penalty to accounts that are pending deletion that haven't been misused seems amiss to me, and I'd like to know what others think.

Again, if there could be some sort of warning that even when specifying an account for deletion, we should not remake another until the first is well and totally gone.

As a side note, is there a reason why deleting an account takes three days?

Cheers,

robek