Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: server update

Default server update

Shinasty hammer nuked, ktk leader and members banned, coma picking up speed, Zion doing ok, but everyone is trying to catch ND who continues to dominate server.

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

It seems like the end for Vanilla... Does this mean its the end for Ktk?
    Last edited by Spencer; 09-08-2016 at 05:39 AM.

So there is no confusion, we're not discussing the ban, just discussing the event, don't get ban happy.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I think s4 is officially falling apart. That or you guys killed it.....

You said discuss, so i discussed.

On another note, kudos to those ND guys who actually have the balls to hit ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I think s4 is officially falling apart. That or you guys killed it.....
    Come on Cis...We just want you to take part more. Join us in on the fun.
    Last edited by Spencer; 09-08-2016 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Cause we love Cis

I have 1 phalanx. Well, and 80 pathfinders I got on an adventure. Cleaning the stalls really wears out that phalanx. That fat, lazy Gaul actually asked Jethro (that's my hero) for help in mucking out the stalls and now the idiot has to do it with only one eye, arm and leg! I did have some swordsmen, but they got into Flossie's homemade Meade and got into this huge fight. Half of them killed each other before I could break it off. I sent the other half to the lake to cool off, but they never came back! So I really can't let my 1 phalanx go out on raiding parties with you, 'cause then I wouldn't have anyone to muck the stalls and I already broke a nail today!!!

I always thoroughly enjoy reading your posts Cis because I always know ill get a kick or chuckle out of it. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cisalpine again."

You tell that Phalanx to keep working hard on mucking out those stalls. If your phalanx gets tired I can always send you my spearmen

So, does this mean that Raiders-Zion blob will now hard recruit even more so then they already do?

Also, if anybody from Zion is on the forums, can you please at least update your profile page?

"Note: We do not want to hold hands around the wonder and sing kumbaya with all the simmers and everyone else for the entire round." <--- this should be edited to "We love to hold hands and sing kumbaya, and recruit all round even when we are triple size of anybody else"

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    So, does this mean that Raiders-Zion blob will now hard recruit even more so then they already do?

Also, if anybody from Zion is on the forums, can you please at least update your profile page?

"Note: We do not want to hold hands around the wonder and sing kumbaya with all the simmers and everyone else for the entire round." <--- this should be edited to "We love to hold hands and sing kumbaya, and recruit all round even when we are triple size of anybody else"
    Thank you. Finally somebody else noticed the whole hypercritical profile. Raiders and Zion combined are 83 players as of right now, but they will probably be at 100 by the end of tomorrow as Vicious was saying as well since they will recruit anybody on this server. It seems as if you just have to make an account and you can join them. Let them build their meat shields. They will need everything they can get.

In other news I heard WorldWide wrecked TsuGhoul's cap. No communication from Zion there, or what happened?

I think those ND guys should go ahead and hit raiders and zion.

I hope ND does. It would be hilarious to see 100 losing to 4, and losing badly.

I hope ND does. It would be hilarious to see 100 losing to 4, and losing badly.
    From what I understand, they took apart ktk pretty quick, only farms are left.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    From what I understand, they took apart ktk pretty quick, only farms are left.
    All the rest jumped aboard the Raiders band wagon. Just like you said Vicious, Raiders is on a recuiting spree.

On a much more important note though, ND, you guys kick ***.

OMG!!!! I'm gonna die!! ND is attacking me! What do I do???
    It was fun while it lasted guys. *sniff* I'll miss you all!

You should send them resource, they might stop.

Done! But I spent down, so I didn't have much, but I sent them EVERYTHING!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    All the rest jumped aboard the Raiders band wagon. Just like you said Vicious, Raiders is on a recuiting spree..
    Us4 always has the worst luck with these crappy alliances. Much like the winner last round, "lets just mass recruit everybody, but we'll claim we never recruit, and are actually the best when we only fight people in a 5:1 ratio"

Us4 always has the worst luck with these crappy alliances. Much like the winner last round, "lets just mass recruit everybody, but we'll claim we never recruit, and are actually the best when we only fight people in a 5:1 ratio"
    I couldn't of said it better myself.

Just looking at the stats. Zion and Raiders also have a nap with Marines. This puts them up too 104 accounts and counting. Meanwhile, Shinasty has 38 players, MR has 22, and Coma has 24. Coincidence? I think not!

Like you were saying earlier, Us4 does have the worst luck with all the huggle alliances.

I couldn't of said it better myself.

Just looking at the stats. Zion and Raiders also have a nap with Marines. This puts them up too 104 accounts and counting. Meanwhile, Shinasty has 38 players, MR has 22, and Coma has 24. Coincidence? I think not!

Like you were saying earlier, Us4 does have the worst luck with all the huggle alliances.
    STFU Spencer.

Oh damn, it worked. Now the forums are dead again.

Go cowboys.....?

STFU Spencer.
    You must really really miss meatball.

Go cowboys.....?
    Shouldn't it be go Giants? lol

Well, on the plus side, since cowboys have no chance, at least more time for travian.

"Note: We do not want to hold hands around the wonder and sing kumbaya with all the simmers and everyone else for the entire round."
    They are not saying that they will NOT play with simmers. They just do not want to do it while SINGING KUMBAYA. But if they find a more "worthy" song, such as "Amazing grace" or "God bless America" they will be open to that possibility.
    I think KUMBAYA is the problem here.

On another note - how do I apply?
    Last edited by CatManDo; 09-14-2016 at 12:59 AM.

That's it, I'm starting an account. How much does gold cost?

Do it *****. Im going to find you.

Which server is this?

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    They are not saying that they will NOT play with simmers. They just do not want to do it while SINGING KUMBAYA. But if they find a more "worthy" song, such as "Amazing grace" or "God bless America" they will be open to that possibility.
    I think KUMBAYA is the problem here.
    lollllll

That's it, I'm starting an account. How much does gold cost?
    Do it *****. Im going to find you.

OOOOhhhhh, I see what you did there ;-)

What?

Quote Originally Posted by maxxratt View Post
    OOOOhhhhh, I see what you did there ;-)
    Yeah what did I do?

So.. i wonder at this day (aroud day 80) about 2 week and a half from artefacts, how much would you think and who have the biggest armies on the server right now ?

Go ahead make your votes people !
    Wait in the shadows...

Quote Originally Posted by PhanouX View Post
    So.. i wonder at this day (aroud day 80) about 2 week and a half from artefacts, how much would you think and who have the biggest armies on the server right now ?

Go ahead make your votes people !
    If you tell, ill tell. But you first.

I do, and it didn't grow from simming, we fought our way through.

And the smallest **** award goes too....... THE BLAZIN1!!!!

I wore it down to a nub. ND just doubled in size, I wonder if they had hidden accounts, the spread is cross quad which I don't see a positive reason for, but they have surprised me so far.

oh i was just asking for your thoughts on how much the largest army here is.

i would estimate around 40K by now. with WorldWide out i mean. else it would have been around 60-70K.

i dont think anyone have a single army more than this at this point. (i may be wrong)
    Wait in the shadows...

Quote Originally Posted by PhanouX View Post
    oh i was just asking for your thoughts on how much the largest army here is.

i would estimate around 40K by now. with WorldWide out i mean. else it would have been around 60-70K.

i dont think anyone have a single army more than this at this point. (i may be wrong)
    To be honest, I think there are some accounts out there that have been simming hammers. I wouldn't be surprised to see some large hammers.

Not everything is about pop PhanouX. Troops do matter you know.

So how much would you reckon the largest hammer is at this given point in time then ?

and im not about pop either
    Wait in the shadows...

I'm not telling you how big mine is Phan, other then it's pretty big, you would need both hands to hold it.

Not everything is about pop PhanouX. Troops do matter you know.
    You forgot to make this blue.