Thread: Screenshots for the finished round

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Exclamation Screenshots for the finished round

I know the round ended long ago, but if there is anyone out there (or you know of anyone) that has taken screenshots, may I please have them so I can update the Hall of Fame?

Please and Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by SMod polkadot View Post
    I know the round ended long ago, but if there is anyone out there (or you know of anyone) that has taken screenshots, may I please have them so I can update the Hall of Fame?

Please and Thank You.
    Hai, I noticed that you updated US1 last round results in the Hall of Fame. What aboot US4? (I believe that one ended before)

May I have those too?

Quote Originally Posted by SMod polkadot View Post
    May I have those too?
    For the right prize, maybe?
    That was the last round of FUNTARDS meta, it woud be a pity that info is "lost".

Dear Travian players,

After a long and fierce battle, "Heroes and Villains" became the leaders of the Roman Empire. With 49333 Victory Points, "H&V" have proven without a doubt that they can balance power with political strategy to secure peace and prosperity for all of Scattered Empire. We hail their leader as Emperor of Rome and pay tribute to their Generals, Merchants and Diplomats.

It was a hard battle with many casualties and all alliances fought well and surely made the winners earn their title. "META 1" were the victors' most cunning rivals finishing with 36363 Victory Points. "BE HAPPY" came third in the running with [aeu_ally3_victory_points Victory Points.

There were many individual players who held decisive roles in the outcome of the battles:

"Venom" was ruler over the largest personal empire, followed closely by "Atom Ant" and "Al Bundy".

"The Punisher" slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander.

"russian bear" was the most glorious defender, slaughtering enemies at the village gates, staining the lands around those villages with their blood.

We hope you enjoyed your time in our first Travian scenario: Scattered Empire.

Roma locuta est. Causa finita est!

Best Regards, Your Travian: Legends Team

Not exactly a screen shot, but it should be enough to work from.

Excel

Thank you Excel.

I will need the screenshots for US4 if you have them Drystan. Please and Thank you.