Thread: WBT 09/20/2016: How to know if you're in a Noob`s alliance

Senator

No, I'm not particularly curious.
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I do hear 400|400 is nice this time of year.
    I hear it's a costly amount for rent out there..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

It's not the rent that's so bad as much as the commute that'll kill you.

I'm not curious. I got him drunk one night and he confessed all.
    ~Mata Hari

Otto trying using the [img] tags the same way the quote tags work. Then this shows up much better.

Thanks this will help me troll more people....thanks for playing the game like a true gentleman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Talk about Noobs.

See I posted to get reactions like this out of people like you. At no point did I say I was the God of anything. Shaking in fear? What are you babbling on about? You must have your history all wrong, I am not here to defend anyone. You think I care about JD's feelings?.........lol No I simply wanted to feel the love that you all share for one another. I left .us because of silly feuds like this one and "people" like yourself who hide behind keyboards thinking they can one up everyone.

If it makes you feel better you are the master of otto, I bow to your amazingness. all hale the one mighty friend in Cisalpine the great forum troll.

I see you're the same old bitter person I met years ago. You still hurt over something? I am sorry I caused you so much heartache. Can I be friends with you almighty?

Replying to me just proves that you missed me.

I missed you too.

Love

-otto
    Last edited by Mod Cré Spéir; 09-28-2016 at 08:53 PM. Reason: double posting

No. You may not be friends with me. I don't like liars. NOW you say you don't care and just wanted to see if things were the same?? And I strongly suspect you have me confused with the imposter Cisalpine that no one could stand. Hence the "ORIGINAL" in my sig. If not, give me references, show me this "bitter Cis"since it's only been in the last couple of years I've managed the art of trolling. YOU were the one coming in here, out of the blue, running your mouth about things you know nothing about because you aren't even playing the server! You ADMITTED a friend came crying to you about being picked on. This is s1. Everyone always gets picked on. Sorry I made you cry and rage, but your whole purpose was to get someone to call you out. They do and you get all mad? Make up your mind. The only bitterness I see here is coming from you. Poor baby.

My job is complete. Y u so mad bro? I don't know of any otto's, so you'll have to be more specific. How many years ago did this suppoedly happen?

This is absolutely, positively hilarious, as you ask anyone here and they'll tell you that I ALWAYS say I can't play.

OMG
    ...a friend request? Show me the money honey and we can talk.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 09-28-2016 at 04:36 PM.

I'm not curious. I got him drunk one night and he confessed all.
    And the answer is I'm not even on this server. I'm just pretending in order to anger the noobs.

Quote Originally Posted by otto_compgeek View Post
    Thanks this will help me troll more people....thanks for playing the game like a true gentleman.
    You're welcome. Also you and Cis

You ADMITTED a friend came crying to you about being picked on..
    What now?

I am not hurt at all. Mad? I just like getting people all worked up over nothing. You are an easy target always were. You have not changed even if you don't remember me. Yeah, I am a lire its part of the game. Funny how you remember that, but not the name Otto. So full of it. I take pride in knowing you're thinking about me even now. Add me on Skype and we can talk all hours of the night.................

-otto

as you ask anyone here and they'll tell you that I ALWAYS say I can't play.
    Beemer in s4.travian.us ( deleted )
    beemer in s2.travian.us ( deleted )
    beemer in speed.travian.us ( deleted )
    Beemer in s6.travian.us ( deleted )
    beemer in s6.travian.us ( deleted )
    Beemer in ts7.travian.us ( deleted )

How long will you last this round?

Get set up in the SW on a spy account. We have the ability to cat TRAs core players right now but what's the fun in that? The goal is for each of us to get at them a different way. To botch Ops. To botch arti grabs. To misdirect reins. To pose as friends and then turn. To slowley drain their will to live and to ultimately make end game implode. To celebrate their futility. It's just so delightfully Sadistic.
    Last edited by Mod Cré Spéir; 09-28-2016 at 08:56 PM. Reason: double posting

Quote Originally Posted by otto_compgeek View Post
    Beemer in s4.travian.us ( deleted )
    beemer in s2.travian.us ( deleted )
    beemer in speed.travian.us ( deleted )
    Beemer in s6.travian.us ( deleted )
    beemer in s6.travian.us ( deleted )
    Beemer in ts7.travian.us ( deleted )

How long will you last this round?
    This is the first time I've been Beemer, so it may be the first for Cis too.

Great detective work there, Lou.

My rounds are in my profile up until I ran out of room. Sorry. Still don't know you. You'll have to be more specific. Which server, which round? I've been playing since 2007.

Lol....first ever time being on a "Beemer" account. If you need some clarification, ask Erik. I went where he sent me most of the time.

Sorry again. Until I see your posts, I don't think about you.

My rounds are in my profile up until I ran out of room. Sorry. Still don't know you. You'll have to be more specific. Which server, which round? I've been playing since 2007.

Lol....first ever time being on a "Beemer" account. If you need some clarification, ask Erik. I went where he sent me most of the time.

Sorry again. Until I see your posts, I don't think about you.
    It's ok . I will never forget you.
    Last edited by CM M.Hudson; 09-28-2016 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Real names should not be used, use their forum nick.

You might be in a noob alliance when you go running crying to your mommy to stalk another player and think it will actually bother them.

Stalk another player? you ran to the defence of another poster and started with me? and I am the stalker?

Cool, I can live with that. If it makes you feel any better. I will leave you alone if you can find it in yourself to not jump on my post and defend all the noobs.

Guilty conscience much? Who said I was talking about you? You run hot and cold. First you hate me, then you love me, now we're back to hate?

I will defend anyone I want, when I want, how I want. You're welcome to your opinions, but you already stated you weren't playing here on s1. So that makes your opinions null and void. So again. IGN or.....

It's not the rent that's so bad as much as the commute that'll kill you.
    ...and the smell of the alfalfa fields and cow pastures..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

This otto guy likes embarrassing himself, please continue
    S1-R7: Kizmet ~ Care - #1 Attacker (Terse is a b***h)
    S2-R6: Symphony ~ FEAR - WW 75 to 0 http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2351573f0f7
    S1: Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    You're actually in an alliance, that right there means I know what huggling is

I don't think he will now. His love was spurned.

I don't think he will now. His love was spurned.
    lol, you guys are so good at well nothing really. Love? I have only one love and that's getting crazy to engage me in nonsense.

Well, I must be getting back to troll harder targets. FYI Cis your online footprint is quite massive you should consider downsizing.

Hey, forum police force It would only have been a violation if her name was correct. Thanks for confirming! I would not post her California address on a public forum.

I. Posting of Personal data without permission. Personal information (such as real life name, address or photo) of a member may not be posted without the express consent of the person or people concerned.

Senator

You are a ******* creep
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Quote Originally Posted by old macdonald View Post
    you are a ******* creep
    qft.

It's been a week!!! WBT! WBT!

you know you are in a noob alliance when you keep getting rein calls for incoming raids on the leaders.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

You know you're a noob when your cap is a 6C.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    you know you are in a noob alliance when you keep getting rein calls for incoming raids on the leaders.
    Indeed. Even more when the leader declares war on your alliance because of raids.

You know you're in a noob alliance when your leader opted not to take the 50% wheat oasis for his cropper but something else instead.

You know you're in a noob alliance when your leader opted not to take the 50% wheat oasis for his cropper but something else instead.
    Spot on.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

You know you're in a noob alliance when your alliance has EIGHT "leaders". Of those: one has a 25% 15c and had the 50% wheat oasis within range conquered by a 5 player alliance. THREE have 15c that are not capitals yet.

Which means that 3/8 of leadership do not have level 11 fields in their croppers yet (assuming all the others have). You really cannot make this stuff up.
    US1 - R8: Seba18 - TMH
    US1 - R9: Easy Faked Oven - RIP (http://travian-reports.net/us/report/284151238bd/http://travian-reports.net/us/report/293427537bc)
    US19 - R1: Seba18 (win)

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post
    You know you're in a noob alliance when your alliance has EIGHT "leaders". Of those: one has a 25% 15c and had the 50% wheat oasis within range conquered by a 5 player alliance. THREE have 15c that are not capitals yet.

Which means that 3/8 of leadership do not have level 11 fields in their croppers yet (assuming all the others have). You really cannot make this stuff up.
    I haven't seen something that special since my friend linked me this:

I actually think the leadership still wins on riding the 'shortest short bus' out there, though.

You might be in a noob aliance if your aliance name is GONE. I don't care what it stands for, that just puts the ic in pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seba View Post

What's both funny and sad is that we're talking about two separate people