Thread: Old threads?

Default Old threads?

Have they been lost, or just not linked currently? I see a link to us19 in the archive section, but it goes to the main page rather than the archive (also true for the other speed servers). Not that us19 was a speed server last time (though it was 2 years ago).
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

The archive is work in progress at the moment. Due to the lacklustre approach to archiving previously its taking longer than intended to sort. The areas that are being worked on do not currently have a URL set for the quick links.
    Once the work on the back end is complete the links will start working again to the closed archives

At the end of every server a new politics and diplomacy forum area will be created for that server and the old one will get moved in its entirety to the archive. So in future you will be able to A) track the number of rounds a server has done and B) view all the interesting (or spam) threads from that years server.

As an example look to the UK forum archives

The change makes sense, previously they relied on the default user setting of hiding threads older than 6 months. I was wondering why there was no talk in the US 19 forum leading up to the round, and then discovered my subscription had been removed. When I checked it manually, I found this whole new forum.
    Also, you probably meant to sticky those other threads you started.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker