Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MouseMafia V - Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Deadpool View Post
    Vote: Blazin

Subject to change as there isn't much information as of now.
    Uh, Papi, Blazin was blocked by the prostitute and the maff kill went through. So.....

EBWOP: Cis, roleblocked means in this case that the mafia has a prostitute and that the prostitute used their role to prevent Blazin from using his if he had any.

Rok: because elimination. Cis and Eric wouldn't have known to kill SC early and you and Montana hate Blazin which explains the RB. That's why I said I suspect you or Montana. Then you went and threw suspicion on Montana, indicating you possibly did that to make Stokem look guilty the whole time.

Yeah, because I'm dumb and would rb blazin, who I assume is bad at this game anyway because he's dumb. I would've rb'd you, Jeff. As for killing SC, why would I kill the person that would make the game fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

EBWOP 2.0 (Since no one is talking) :

I have to go for a bit and not sure when MK is gonna close the thread. I wanted to see Stokem say something before this happened, but I am thinking that the maff team is probably (Stokem & Cis) or (Stokem & Eric) or (Rok & Cis) or (Rok & Eric).

Explanation: Cis and Eric read scummy, but this is partially because noobs always read scummy. Since last night's play looked like a Rok plan or a Stokem plan IMO, I'd say one of them is the masterminds and they have an unquestioning follower. It could have been a Deadpool plan I suppose, but I have to assume someone is town at some point to make a guess here because otherwise there are too many for elimination. I think that if Deadpool were maff he would never have gone and voted for Blazin as he did earlier in this day.

So in my estimation, Rok and MB are the two players who are most likely to be mafia. (One of them almost definitely is.)

With that in mind,
    Vote: Stokemsauce
    Reason: More likely to be maff than Rok I think.

EBWOP:
    Dammit stokem

Now I have to repost because you ninja'd me.

Actually, nah.

I think you would RB blazin just because you'd know that if he is detective he's investigating you first.

Also, I'm the one who will make the game fun! ^^

voteMB
    Reason:can't even play a game without his adolescence kicking and resorting to name calling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The country with the world's longest official name

Kill Post Two:

The townsfolk gathered again and, although there was limited attendance, they decided to lynch mbstokem, who turned out to have been another ordinary villager. Later that night, The Blazin1 was again seen visiting the red light district. In the morning, the townsfolk were pleasantly surprised to find that no one had been killed by the Mafia.

tl;dr: stokem was lynched and was a vanilla townie, blazin was roleblocked again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    voteMB
    Reason:can't even play a game without his adolescence kicking and resorting to name calling.
    Cry moar plz, also, told you so. Haunt tags and such
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

MK: Would we know if there was a successful doc block?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Errrr so wth does that leave us with? I suspect we'd see a doc block if we see a prostitute one. So the godfather was not online? Or they didn't send the kill deliberately (but why?). Probably not deadpool since online.
    So I'm going with a newb as the godfather.
    Cis or Rasputin

I'm going with

Vote: Rasputin
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

As much as I think Rok is mafia trying to cover herself, this is why I asked whether we'd see a doc save or not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    MK: Would we know if there was a successful doc block?
    Yes.

Vote rok
    Smart enough to keep blocking me.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

vote: Eric
    Rok (lord help me) is right. It must be Eric since he wasn't here and it's not me.

Also...two questions
    #1 what is this about noobies being scum. What does that mean?

#2. Rok said that a kill order may not have been given. Why would this be? Any other reason than not being around? Would a kill be withheld to cast suspicion or to help make the game last longer? I mean, with only eight people, this game will last less than a week?

Also, if y'all would rather I not ask questions here, is there a particular person, like MK I should ask? Not like the thread is rocking and rolling though.

***thanks for roleblock info. Blazin, you naughty boy!!

Maybe the GF is inactive. Rok could still role block me, my role is pretty obvious so it would make sense for her to target me. No real clues yet.

Vote: Rok
    Reason: Eric/Cis is 50/50 for GF, but I also have been saying that Stokem/Rok is 50/50, and since Stokem wasn't mafia's RB, it's Rok. Also conftown voted this way already. I'll follow Blazin's vote for now, given this.

EBWOP:
    No, I miscalculate.

Rok's vote makes Cis more likely than 50/50.

Unvote
    Vote: Cis

Although could still be Eric. I have to think about it more. Still might change it tomorrow

Maybe the GF is inactive. Rok could still role block me, my role is pretty obvious so it would make sense for her to target me. No real clues yet.
    The other role needs moar luck though. But yes I think the GF must be inactive. Otherwise you'd be dead instead of blocked.

Cis keep asking. I'm actually no expert, but I have played quite a few rounds. I still just wing it mostly.
    1. Some players assume there will be a newbie mafia for balance. But I'm not really sure why, since I think roles are random. I think this is what it means.
    2. Yes a kill could be held back to cast suspicion on someone. Less likely when the role blocker is called, rather than just a block. But if they wanted to cast suspicion on Eric instead of you for a scummy reason...... they could hold the send order until it was clear he wasn't going to post, and then just not send. I'm not sure anyone playing this round would try to be that tricky though.

Blazin is pretty much the only one that's 100% not mafia.

EBWOP:
    Rok's vote makes Cis more likely than 50/50.
    Why? Activity not counting? Or Cis come in too late?

Saying someone seems "scummy" just means "looks like mafia." Newbs look more scummy often because they don't know as much what's going on. And the way to play mafia is to pretend not to know what's going on. For fun, I'll pull up a great round I caught Flossie doing this in the past. Brb, scrolling through forum history

That's why I have a hard time voting Cis over Rok, Rok has the experience to keep blocking me.

How do you know if the GF was active I would be killed Rok?

And.. depending who it is, not saying much can seem "scummy" too. Players who usually post a lot might seem scummy of they keep quiet. Some who usually keep quiet can seem scummy if they post a lot. But tbh of those in this round, none seem particularly out of character. But then if you are experienced, you wouldn't. The ones who give detailed statistical reasons for doing things tend to do that anyway. So they don't seem scummy. I miss them.......
    Blazin, so would Burn, and maybe deadpool. Or if it is a newbie, the GF could have told them what to do, just in case, or they could have worked it out.

But I am town. Not a useful town, but town.

How do you know if the GF was active I would be killed Rok?
    Because you are town and you have a role (assuming roles are always posted) or your role wasn't used (unlikely). The only reason you wouldn't be killed is if they assumed there was a doctor standing by to save you.
    Which there could be I guess if role uses aren't always posted. And then, I suppose that would mean that the godfather might not be inactive. But I'll go with the assumption the role use would be posted. MK?

Here's the post I was talking about:
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2710521

But anyway,

I want to hear from Erik

Blazin's logic on Rok is my logic on Rok, too. Rok and Stokem are the ones who would need to keep Blazin blocked. And as for the other being Erik or Cis, see below:

unvote

I want to hear from Deadpool. Will post again after I decide tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Why? Activity not counting? Or Cis come in too late?
    Because you're mafia and you know your GF is inactive, so to go for the win today you try to start a train on the wrong inactive. (We're LYLO.)

Because you're mafia and you know your GF is inactive, so to go for the win today you try to start a train on the wrong inactive. (We're LYLO.)
    But I'm not, so that makes you look scummy now.

You guys must like me lol .... Well, Im just listening here as this is my first time playing Mafia ... I have no idea what you guys are talking about ... But ..

Vote: Deadpool
    Reason: Intuition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Wow this is getting confusing.

Blazin is certainly Town, I think. That leaves 5 people including me. Rok seems to be her usual self at the moment (but she is a lot more experienced at this game), Eric and Cis are new so no idea. I am town, fairly important role.
    About Burn I am not so sure, but since he is actually helping with discussion and also he is smart enough not to let a night go without a Mafia kill if he really was mafia.

Since some people have already vote for Eric, I will follow that.

Vote: Eric

*sigh*

I wish we'd picked the other inactive last night. Cis has a higher probability of maff.

But because the vote is currently split and Blazin is town voting for someone else, maff can split the vote if e don't all pile on 1. (If I follow Blazin now then they can throw the vote either way. Especially if it is Eric and he goes Unvote > vote rok.)

So
    vote Eric.

You guys better have picked the right inactive.

All role uses except investigations appear in the kill post.

I haven't noticed the jail keeper or doctor, would their roles show up?

Or do they only show if it had some impact? I mean, potentially the god father can't kill if locked up?

Or do they only show if it had some impact? I mean, potentially the god father can't kill if locked up?
    They show up if they use their role and are not role blocked.

Vote Count:
    eric - rok, cis, deadpool, burn
    rok - blazin
    mdp - eric

Kill Post Three:

For a third time, the townsfolk gathered in the square. They decided that Eric Rasputin had been suspiciously quiet, so they hanged him. Only afterwards did they discover that he was actually completely innocent.

In the evening, it was discovered that Rokchick was Australian. As this clearly meant she was a criminal, she was locked in prison for the night. The Blazin1 was seen going out again, and the townsfolk were becoming so concerned with his activities that they held an intervention, preventing him from doing anything that night. The next day, however, Mod Deadpool was found dead. When his house was searched, it was filled with handcuffs, manacles and cages.

tl;dr: Eric was lynched and was a vanilla townie, Rokchick was jailkept, Blain was roleblocked, Deadpool was killed and was the jailkeeper.

Uh, is that GG with maff team Rok and Cis or is only one of them maff or...?

Looks like I was right and I'm out ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Uh, is that GG with maff team Rok and Cis or is only one of them maff or...?
    OK that makes it officially most likely YOU! Probably too late.

I was jailkept while the kill and block went through.

If there was a single mafia with 2 roles... hmmmmm doubt it, but I would say it was you. Or its you and Cis. Could be just Cis if she's better than pretending...

There are two Mafia, but it's still possible for town to win.