Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SHIGGA Fail Train

Default SHIGGA Fail Train

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. So as I'm sure you've all seen on the leadereboards, SHIGGA sucks and apparently likes to throw away troops. Now why you may ask? That was my question as well. Out of curiosity I had to message one of their players after the splat party had ended and she said with a big smile on her face, "I would say it gets me real excited and thrilled and being thrilled is the key in this game." That is your answer folks. That is what a SHIGGA player says before going to bed every night.

Now us being on day 89 of this server and that leaving only 11 days until Artifacts I would of thought that the new and improved Shinasty would have thought twice about this one. But here I was left wondering why they kept doing this too themselves. I would say I was astonished at their pure utter stupidity but I'm not. In fact, I got this warm fuzzy feeling inside of me and laughed. I'd be absolutely embarrassed if I had anything to do with Shigga during those attacks. I'd probably delete.

Anyways too get on with what you all have been waiting for.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/379790cdff2
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/379793f3517
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/379794812b9
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/379795218c7
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3797970c92f
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/379802fa87e

They tried.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...c5,379807a33d6

They tried hard.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3798096db19
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/379812a4470

See what I mean? Just throwing troops away...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...1b,379811fa093

That one must of hurt a bit.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...5c,379817bde8c

They even got StRi involved and look how that turned out. Such a disappointment.

Well with 70K of Shigga offence dead and another 7K or so of StRi offence dead, I must say that is a huge fail. Where does this leave Shigga, other than embarrassed? Im not sure. They will most likely split up again and create another pitiful alliance.
    Last edited by Spencer; 09-26-2016 at 06:09 PM.

About time someone had the testicular fortitude to hit those loudmouth from ND.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    About time someone had the testicular fortitude to hit those loudmouth from ND.
    And look where that got them.

I wonder if anybody from Shigga has a forum account. I would love some input on their side of the story.

And right before arti's. Tsk, tsk

So what do the little thieves reckon, another 48hrs until mass the deletion of Shigga ?? Or will they come back for more ??

Artis are overrated.

That really depends. On such a small server with the overall terrible numbers, it may not be a huge impact.

However, if you are trying to make a legit EGH to knock a WW down, you almost always need a troop artifact, just for the siege numbers. No helmet or great siege to help you crank them out fast enough otherwise.

On here, it will be more interesting to see where some of the unique artifacts go. I suspect a bunch of the small with have either no or limited value.

I didn't really see any hammers there that would have been useful for artis anyway. Honestly, it seems like they actually were just poking you for some fun. Not much to puff your chest out about, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by It'sMeQ View Post
    Honestly, it seems like they actually were just poking you for some fun.
    Honestly, I didn't know losing 80K offensive troops was just poking us for fun.

C'mon Q think. You know just as well as I do that if Shigga would of just been smarter, they wouldn't of jeopardized their artifact chances.

Now spill the beans...Are you playing this round or just stopping by?

If it was one 80k or even two 40k hammers I'd give it to you. That's 80K troops all added up though, over a whole bunch of different villas. It's like 10 day build time tops for the biggest "hammer" in there. Probably not even that.
    Maybe that's all that alliance had, but if it is they weren't getting any artifacts anyway :-P

Oh I'm definitely just stopping by. I honestly have no idea what's going on this server or who is who, just thought I'd read the forum since US3 is in the pre-plans lull.

I didn't really see any hammers there that would have been useful for artis anyway. Honestly, it seems like they actually were just poking you for some fun. Not much to puff your chest out about, that's for sure.
    Last time I wrote comment like this, I was "relieved" of all my crop fields in the cap, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    However, if you are trying to make a legit EGH to knock a WW down, you almost always need a troop artifact, just for the siege numbers. No helmet or great siege to help you crank them out fast enough otherwise.
    I hate to be the one who breaks it to you but... this server is DIFFERENT.
    End game will be Natars vs. 50 players still left on this server. 45 of them banned accounts. :P
    Do not worry about troop arti. Natars will supply siege.

Fun part starts in 9 days. Let's make best of it. I am gonna grab every single arti I can get my hands on. For starter.
    After that, I am going to send IGM to all my neighbors announcing that I will exterminate all except for those who post comments on Travian forum, rofl.
    That should revive forum discussion.
    Last edited by CatManDo; 09-30-2016 at 02:07 AM.

I didn't really see any hammers there that would have been useful for artis anyway.
    It's like 10 day build time tops for the biggest "hammer" in there. Probably not even that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    C'mon Q think. You know just as well as I do that if Shigga would of just been smarter, they wouldn't of jeopardized their artifact chances.
    Exactly my point Q. If they wouldn't of lost all of their troops 11 days prior to Artifacts, then they would of had another 10 days to build - like you said. So indeed that means they would of had useful hammers for Artifacts, but due too there stupidity, they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by CatManDo View Post
    I will exterminate all except for those who post comments on Travian forum, rofl.
    I really like this idea.

#.usforumswillriseonceagain

My opening line.

That really depends. On such a small server with the overall terrible numbers, it may not be a huge impact.
    I already stated it does not make a big impact here on us4. But your statement did not say artifacts are overrated based on us4 server. It just stated artifacts are overrated.

As for artis, I am going to aim for a small cranny. Need more cranny protection.

As for artis, I am going to aim for a small cranny. Need more cranny protection.
    Small cranny? I hope you are not my farm, lol.

Yes, I get your point. I am just not very concerned with the best end game strategies and Arties needed for that. I played till the end only once and deeply regretted it. Worst server ever (tournament 2014). Zero military action.

This server is different because of
    1. attrition rate,
    2. lots of military actions caused by lack of metas that would guarantee safety to every farm,
    3. High number of first time players in total population.

On a normal server, a new player joins a meta and focuses on upgrading fields for 6+ months. Here, they go and fight. And learn along the way. Look at Shigga.

Shigga needs small trainer to redeem themselves. And that arti that confuses catas. Forgot the name... Because so many Shiggas settled in the gray.
    I am guessing, so that hammers from all 4 quads have equal chance to hit them.
    What else would it be?

Problem is, Shigga has no troops to get these Artis. So they will need to make friends with someone who will have it.
    I hope they are better diplomats than offensive coordinators, lol.

Shigga needs small trainer to redeem themselves. And that arti that confuses catas. Forgot the name... Because so many Shiggas settled in the gray.
    I am guessing, so that hammers from all 4 quads have equal chance to hit them.
    What else would it be?

Problem is, Shigga has no troops to get these Artis. So they will need to make friends with someone who will have it.
    I hope they are better diplomats than offensive coordinators, lol.
    Shigga is going to need a lot more then a troop build to redeem themselves. I don't think they have what it takes to make that step up in this game to become a threat. They just show none of it. All I have seen is lousiness from them.

Example of being lousy: with 16 players, 9. SHIGGA 950286
    And now Ni! (at the moment) with 12 players, 4. Ni! 7971895

No need to say more.
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-01-2016 at 06:33 AM.

No farm here, way too many crannies

Shigga needs small trainer to redeem themselves. And that arti that confuses catas. Forgot the name...
    That is the cranny artifact.

Shigga is going to need a lot more then a troop build to redeem themselves. I don't think they have what it takes to make that step up in this game to become a threat. They just show none of it. All I have seen is lousiness from them.
    And now Ni! (at the moment) with 12 players, 4. Ni! 7971895
    Are these raiding numbers? Would you raid more if you have lost all your hammers?
    Shigga needs to shape up. Look at their top players and their caps. 4446 or recently acquired 15c. Who does it? First time players. Or long term players who have never learnt the basics.
    I do not see them as a threat. The question is - can they rebuild and become relevant in this game again?
    IMO they can and they will.
    NI! (NDY) Numbers are all based on that hot 21 years old chick - Rated R raiding score. The rest of NDYs still have to prove themselves to be worth anything.

That is the cranny artifact.
    I am an one trick pony. I have only "soldier oath" figured out so far, lol.

Are these raiding numbers? Would you raid more if you have lost all your hammers?
    Shigga needs to shape up. Look at their top players and their caps. 4446 or recently acquired 15c. Who does it? First time players. Or long term players who have never learnt the basics.
    So you're basically saying that they are noobs. I agree with you.

I do not see them as a threat. The question is - can they rebuild and become relevant in this game again?
    IMO they can and they will.
    That last part is interesting. How do you know they will? Maybe they will just keep splitting in half like they have done the past two times. As of right now I'm very unsure of what Shigga can do. Probably nothing.

In other news….
    9. SHIGGA 494072

Conquincidence? I think not, they are even lousier.

NI! (NDY) Numbers are all based on that hot 21 years old chick - Rated R raiding score. The rest of NDYs still have to prove themselves to be worth anything.
    Rated R has only raided: 8. Rated R 4501726, NDY all together as raided: 4. NDY 9863572. She is raiding just under half of the alliance, so that doesn't mean that she's the only one who can raid. I bet NDY has some "things" tucked away.

How do you know that she's hot though? I know it says 21 on her profile so I will give you that one....But you said she was.. hot! Now you have some explaining to do. Did you get a picture that you aren't sharing with us? I bet you did and that it was rated R.
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-02-2016 at 03:05 AM.

Rated R might have something tucked back, there are no girls on the internet.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Damnit Blazin, why do you have to ruin all the fun.
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-03-2016 at 05:48 PM.

Hey man, if you want to chat with a naked fat guy on the internet who am I to stop you.

Hey man, if you want to chat with a naked fat guy on the internet who am I to stop you.
    Hey I didn't say I was chatting to any naked fat dude.

But....

Let's just say his purple thong doesn't bulge anymore and leave it at that.

I'm naked and fat.

Thats just one of those pictures I will never be able to forget now.

Thank you for that.

Glad I could help.

Default Hmmm

Last time I wrote comment like this, I was "relieved" of all my crop fields in the cap, lol.

End game will be Natars vs. 50 players still left on this server. 45 of them banned accounts. :P
    Do not worry about troop arti. Natars will supply siege.

Fun part starts in 9 days. Let's make best of it. I am gonna grab every single arti I can get my hands on. For starter.
    After that, I am going to send IGM to all my neighbors announcing that I will exterminate all except for those who post comments on Travian forum, rofl.
    Hmm I better show up here and say something the forum...do do do not exterminate me!!

Or maybe just the 3rd type of girl?

Quote Originally Posted by rabbott3 View Post
    Or maybe just the 3rd type of girl?
    Theres the Shigga input I wanted. You guys still rebuilding from two weeks ago? lol

Glad too see you finally made it to the forums by the way.
    Last edited by Spencer; 10-09-2016 at 06:16 PM.

Theres the Shigga input I wanted. You guys still rebuilding from two weeks ago? lol

Glad too see you finally made it to the forums by the way.
    Yup, still building. Disappointed that we have not yet deleted the accounts ? Glad to have opportunity to read your posts you should be a writer !!

Yup, still building. Disappointed that we have not yet deleted the accounts ? Glad to have opportunity to read your posts you should be a writer !!
    Not so much disappointed, more surprised. I was excepting the mass delete. But since you guys are still around, this creates some more fun.

Congrats on taking an artifact by the way.

Not so much disappointed, more surprised. I was excepting the mass delete. But since you guys are still around, this creates some more fun.

Congrats on taking an artifact by the way.
    Well, that's reasonable you're surprised, many people would (would delete). I am new, totally new to this game but quitting is for a kitty I learn this as I play, maybe I can do better next time I play again. Practice makes perfect I had no idea how I got that arty, thought I would kill all my troops again lol...and Congrats to you too! big arty, wow. Now I am jelly!

Well, that's reasonable you're surprised, many people would (would delete). I am new, totally new to this game but quitting is for a kitty I learn this as I play, maybe I can do better next time I play again. Practice makes perfect I had no idea how I got that arty, thought I would kill all my troops again lol...and Congrats to you too! big arty, wow. Now I am jelly!
    I am surprised yes. After you guys failing ever so hard, you just keep coming back. Maybe we do have a use for you just yet...

I didn't think you had the kahonas to come on the forums, TBH. How long will you last is the question now...

I am surprised yes. After you guys failing ever so hard, you just keep coming back. Maybe we do have a use for you just yet...

I didn't think you had the kahonas to come on the forums, TBH. How long will you last is the question now...
    Oh, maybe I have a HUGE "kahonas" since I am showing up here ? I have heard the forum and comments can be very brutal, and yes, how long will I last is the real question...well, quickie is not my thing, I will try to last as long as I can.
    Last edited by rabbott3; 10-13-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Oh, maybe I have a HUGE "kahonas"

well, quickie is not my thing, I will try to last as long as I can.
    Not what I heard.

Not what I heard.
    You either learn how to be nice to new forum members or you will be talking to ugly, boring, illiterate Spencer for the rest of the server.

I am new, totally new to this game ...
    So is Spencer and Blazin.
    I had no idea how I got that arty.
    It was hero who got the arti, not you, silly! Go back to your Travian manuals.

With all that being said, you guys are going to last on this server only as long as COMA will allow you.

Oh, maybe I have a HUGE "kahonas" since I am showing up here ? I have heard the forum and comments can be very brutal, and yes, how long will I last is the real question...well, quickie is not my thing, I will try to last as long as I can.
    Quickies are fun though. Especially in remote locations.

You either learn how to be nice to new forum members or you will be talking to ugly, boring, illiterate Spencer for the rest of the server.
    You forgot insane, berserk, and out to lunch. Now if you would of remembered those, I would of gave you a pat on the back.

But c'mon CatManDo, poking the bear won't work, you know better than that.

So is Spencer and Blazin.

It was hero who got the arti, not you, silly! Go back to your Travian manuals.

LOL yup, I am still learning see?

With all that being said, you guys are going to last on this server only as long as COMA will allow you.
    Obviously, as long as COMA allows but I will just take it if COMA wants to just get rid of us. I am sure it won't be hard at all.

Not what I heard.
    you are going to need more than two hands, that what she told me

Well look how easy it was last time...

You forgot insane, berserk, and out to lunch. Now if you would of remembered those, I would of gave you a pat on the back.

But c'mon CatManDo, poking the bear won't work, you know better than that.
    Maybe Spencer or Blazin has hard time being nice, well I get it guys.