Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Coven Mafia (Game Thread)

Cis voted Rok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Are you trying to rig the vote like a democrat? What a witch thing to do.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Are you trying to rig the vote like a democrat? What a witch thing to do.
    I have Cis as having voted for Rok.

Currently I am trying to use my phone to get internet in my apartment and also to follow a Mafia thread. Have mercy upon me!

I have all the roles now though so you'll get a KP tonight.

Really? What about the edit?

unvote
    vote rok

Unvote: myself
    Vote: No Lynch

If we lynch night one, assuming a mafia kill each night and no others, we have 2 players left on day 5. If we don't, we have 3 on day 5. Odds are good if it makes to day 5, we'll need that extra person.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

unvote
    vote rok
    Determined to look scummy eh?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

The game is now in Twilight Mode as I compose the KP on a phone keyboard. Please bear with me....

Blazin the edit was cause I had missed montanas vote when I read the thread.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 10-03-2016 at 01:53 AM.

KP One: The Witching Hour

Dig through the ditches and burn through the witches I slam in the back of my DRAGULA.

The town of Salem MA was a classic American town, except for all the witches. The thing about the bible was that it was quite clear on the fact that you're not supposed to leave witches alive, but when it comes to actually identifying a witch, well all it says is "you shall know them by their works." And that's not entirely helpful. As anyone who is familiar with the human subspecies known as "women" will report, they're a strange and inscrutable race.

Anyway, everyone knew that the witches were at work on the town when Scarecrow came down with a case of the influenza, laying him out for the night.

Scarecrow was roleblocked.

But the night's shenanigans went on! (The priest would be quite upset to realize how many games were afoot in town that night. All good god fearing Christians ought to be in bed at this hour.) A group of Salem residents were quite unhappy to discover that they had come across a black cat, for ill fortune was sure to follow.

mbstokem and blazin were switched.

Alas, but this was not the final bit of misfortune to be suffered that night. For the greatest losses of all was suffered by Cisalpine, who was found dismembered and bloodied by some kind of dark ritual. What crazed witches spell could require such creative use of a woman's entrails? I shudder to think.

Cisalpine has been slain by the Witches and was a Concerned Citizen.

Distraught and blinded by rage, the Smith believed that he had determined the culprit in this matter, and sought immediate retribution.

"May God have mercy on our souls."

Scarecrow was killed and was a Concerned Citizen.

Well that was less than fabulous.

I'm really not sure who would kill Cis first night. So it's either someone who knows her well enough to know she's getting help from outside or is better than the average noob, or it's to confuse the issue.

And since I don't really know who left would know her well, I'm going with (just for now)

Vote: Valy

[Haunt]Forever-killed-night-1[/Haunt]

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Well that was less than fabulous.

I'm really not sure who would kill Cis first night. So it's either someone who knows her well enough to know she's getting help from outside or is better than the average noob, or it's to confuse the issue.

And since I don't really know who left would know her well, I'm going with (just for now)

Vote: Valy
    You would.

vote rok
    You guys will thank me later.

So if the Smith could not kill randomly, that'd be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

The country with the world's longest official name

Vote: Rokchick
    Reason:
    Seems most likely to kill Cis night 1.

Vote: Blazin

Is a witch. I'm like...90%.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post

Is a witch. I'm like...90%.
    So, either you are who you seem, or we are dead.

MK, why would I kill Cis? She's a noob at this. I don't even vote for Blazin unless it's going to no lynch. I'm not FTP.

But if Blazin is, you are in the spotlight as most likely the other now, right?

Unvote:

So, either you are who you seem, or we are dead.

MK, why would I kill Cis? She's a noob at this. I don't even vote for Blazin unless it's going to no lynch. I'm not FTP.

But if Blazin is, you are in the spotlight as most likely the other now, right?

Unvote:
    Wait, why are you dead? I'm just reading into what's been said, and have a strong enough vibe I'm willing to stake it on him. I'm usually pretty good about this sort of thing.

Wait, why are you dead? I'm just reading into what's been said, and have a strong enough vibe I'm willing to stake it on him. I'm usually pretty good about this sort of thing.
    Well, I was being a bit dramatic. But with 2 down and 2 more could go tonight, we could be in trouble. But if you know who is most likely to know Cis well, spill it.

Maybe I've lost a step, but where's the logic behind needing to know Cis to want to kill her n1?

Also, valy, if you're going to pick up on that then what makes you not pick up on Blazin's? Either one or both are lying.

Maybe I've lost a step, but where's the logic behind needing to know Cis to want to kill her n1?

Also, valy, if you're going to pick up on that then what makes you not pick up on Blazin's? Either one or both are lying.
    I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
    Edit: Although I didn't understand the cis thing either. Maybe I'm getting old.
    Last edited by Valynor; 10-03-2016 at 06:30 AM.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the question.
    Edit: Although I didn't understand the cis thing either. Maybe I'm getting old.
    Hah! Ignore my thing to you, thought someone else said the %90 thing.

The Cis thing is as follows
    She's theoretically a noob. So based only on that, not much of a threat, so experienced scum would be unlikely to target her first night. More likely go for SC or you, or me or even blazin. But, if someone was in a skype room with her, or in a mod chat with her who was experienced, then she could be getting outside help that makes her more dangerous to the witches. Hence, I took aim for someone who WOULD know that. Cos I don't. I am making assumptions though, if she's a mod.

EBWOP
    Blazin says things like that when he's scum. But also when he isn't. It makes me suspicious, but confirmation bias and all...

The Cis thing is as follows
    She's theoretically a noob. So based only on that, not much of a threat, so experienced scum would be unlikely to target her first night. More likely go for SC or you, or me or even blazin. But, if someone was in a skype room with her, or in a mod chat with her who was experienced, then she could be getting outside help that makes her more dangerous to the witches. Hence, I took aim for someone who WOULD know that. Cos I don't. I am making assumptions though, if she's a mod.
    That would be cheating...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    [Haunt]Forever-killed-night-1[/Haunt]
    I stopped playing mafia for a while cuz of this. It friggin sucks; I feel your pain.

Edit: See post below.
    Last edited by Valynor; 10-03-2016 at 08:19 AM.

You know what? Just ignore me. It's far too late for me to be up trying to play mafia. I'll try and figure things out in the morning.

Unvote:

That would be cheating...
    No it wouldn't. It's no different to saying I'd vote for blazin cos he's a nob in other threads. Cis can ask someone outside the game for advice if she wants. We all have views on how good/useless everyone is at this. She might be better than I know and just pretending to be a noob. I don't know. But someone else might. There's nothing to really go on, so all we have are guesses.

Just because ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

No it wouldn't. It's no different to saying I'd vote for blazin cos he's a nob in other threads. Cis can ask someone outside the game for advice if she wants. We all have views on how good/useless everyone is at this. She might be better than I know and just pretending to be a noob. I don't know. But someone else might. There's nothing to really go on, so all we have are guesses.
    This has got to be the worst reason to suspect someone of wanting someone in mafia dead.

FoS Valy, 100% he is lynch leading a townie, but notice Rok jumped right on the wagon. Vote stands.

Just noticed the unvote, but still.

Called it! ROTFL....I KNEW I'd bite it first or second day. Ha!

Can I come and like haunt y'all now?

FoS Valy, 100% he is lynch leading a townie, but notice Rok jumped right on the wagon. Vote stands.
    I don't think a smart witch would jump onto a vote so quickly. Rok may not be a smart witch, but I have to assume if she was a witch she'd be playing with someone who would tell her that.

Add that to you throwing the FoS on someone who just unvoted for you, and me also getting a vibe that you're a witch... and here's my vote:

EBWOP:

Also, if the Smith could just not kill anyone this time around, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    EBWOP:

Also, if the Smith could just not kill anyone this time around, that'd be great.
    Right? I think I know who they are though, so:

Vote: MK

I'm not liking either one of the current votes, so I'm gonna spice things up with a 3rd option.

Vote me out, just killing town.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I don't think a smart witch would jump onto a vote so quickly. Rok may not be a smart witch, but I have to assume if she was a witch she'd be playing with someone who would tell her that.

Add that to you throwing the FoS on someone who just unvoted for you, and me also getting a vibe that you're a witch... and here's my vote:

Also, if you read my posts, I realized he had unvoted me after my FoS and stuck to my vote for rok

It's like town is trying to lose.

It's like town is trying to lose.
    ^speaking about town as if hes not town.

My vote stands.

FoS Luisss, whatever is left of town after I get lynched, better hit Rok, Val and Luisss quick but I'm afraid it will be to late after tonight.