Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coven Mafia (Game Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    FoS Luisss, whatever is left of town after I get lynched, better hit Rok, Val and Luisss quick but I'm afraid it will be to late after tonight.
    Why are you being so careful?

If you think its me, why not vote for me? Why FoS?

Its scummy to vote for the person who says they're voting for you, that is why! So you'd rather someone else start the vote on me.

After losing two townies we probably have only one more chance if I'm wrong, but I'm willing to take that chance. Smith really threw a wrench in things .

Also, where is everyone else?

I kept my vote on the person I am pretty sure is the witch, trying to convince me to take the vote off of rok and throw it on you would give you witches the advantage on tonight's lynch. Thus, bigger FoS against you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The country with the world's longest official name

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    [Haunt]Forever-killed-night-1[/Haunt]
    I quit playing on .co.uk because I got lynched night 1 for about five games in a row.

You know nothing, Scare Crow.

I kept my vote on the person I am pretty sure is the witch, trying to convince me to take the vote off of rok and throw it on you would give you witches the advantage on tonight's lynch. Thus, bigger FoS against you.
    So you're calling me a witch but not voting for me. Interesting.

Just a PSA: Its 3 votes on Blazin, 2 on rok, and one on MK as I'm seeing it.

MK: Mbstokem
    Blazin: Me, Rok, Eric Rasputen
    Rok: Blazin, MK.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Vote: Blazin

If it's RVS, it's Blazin.

Switching to you would make it impossible for rok to be lynched, and seal my fate. Now with Cis on the wagon it's likely to be me tonight, and you will see I'm town, as if you don't know already. So, since I don't want to tell you I told you so in a haunt, I'm telling you now. A vote for my lynch is vote for witches to sweep.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Okay, that kind of felt like the truth.

Unvote: Vote: Rok

The country with the world's longest official name

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    So you're calling me a witch but not voting for me. Interesting.

Just a PSA: Its 3 votes on Blazin, 2 on rok, and one on MK as I'm seeing it.

MK: Mbstokem
    Blazin: Me, Rok, Eric Rasputen
    Rok: Blazin, MK.
    Based on this, I suspect either Blazin or Rok and/or Eric are witches.

Coming from the guy that threw his vote. Lynch me if you want, but the witches will sweep.

Hardly. If the Smith doesn't kill willy nilly again, there's still 6 people left.

Just gonna throw this out there, I'm like %99 sure Blazin is the Smith. Just a hunch, but in my very egotistical opinion, an educated hunch.

unvote:vote: Rok
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

You would be sorely mistaken. I just have a feeling about Rok and Val, and I will tell you I have nothing more to go on.

Vote: Stokem

Having spent some time reading the thread....is mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynor View Post

Having spent some time reading the thread....is mafia.
    Last minute piling on so Blazin doesnt get lynched makes me think stokem is mafia, too. But im sticking to my vote.

Luisss, that sounded quite scummy, I hope you are investigated tonight, more so at this point then val.

LOL so I say I don't think either is mafia, but because I'm almost certain Blazin is town so I change my vote to save him, but that makes me mafia? Ohhhhhkkkkaaaayyyy

What are we at now?
    4 rok
    3 me
    And 1 MB?

Am I missing anyone?

If val splits the vote between Me and Rok, it's 50/50. I know what I am, I think I know what rok is, I'm willing to go to random if town can win, and if I'm lynched town should be able to figure it out when it is revealed I'm being honest. If rok is lynched and she is town we are in the same boat we are in, but we can't make another mistake or the witches will turn us into frogs.

Luisss, that sounded quite scummy, I hope you are investigated tonight, more so at this point then val.
    I hope I'm not investigated, because they would be wasting a night on a townie. That'll be proven when me or Val is killed tonight.

LOL so I say I don't think either is mafia, but because I'm almost certain Blazin is town so I change my vote to save him, but that makes me mafia? Ohhhhhkkkkaaaayyyy
    What makes you think Blazin is town?

So far, you voted randomly and then voted for rok to even up the vote after I tallied it up. Thats scummy.

EBWOP:

Stokem didnt tie the vote between rok and blazin - he voted for rok and thus broke the tie, throwing rok to the lynching. Something to think about.

Did you read the post I made with my vote or did you just see I changed my vote? Because the post clearly states why I changed to save Blazin. Though he completely blew up that idea by shooting it down, but I saw that after you two tried to say I'm scummy for it.

Not to mention it's not like we have anything to go on other than ideas and conjecture, so saying I'm scummy for nailing the other option to save someone I thought was definitely town is just dumb.

Did you read the post I made with my vote or did you just see I changed my vote? Because the post clearly states why I changed to save Blazin. Though he completely blew up that idea by shooting it down, but I saw that after you two tried to say I'm scummy for it.
    Yes, you said that you thought blazin was the smith, without giving any of your thought process.

In case I die: I think mb and blazin are the mafia.

What part of its a hunch aren't you grasping? The "hunch" part or the "it's a" part?

What part of its a hunch aren't you grasping? The "hunch" part or the "it's a" part?
    Maybe it was the "99% sure" part, which was then refuted in the next post.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Maybe it was the "99% sure" part, which was then refuted in the next post.
    Well obviously I can't be %100. The literal percentage would be %14ish, but knowing who Blazin is I could definitely see him rando killing n1. He says I'm wrong, I'm not necessarily convinced because, you know, who is going to just admit to being called out like that? I wouldn't. The point being, of the two, I think Blazin is more likely to be town than Rok, so obviously I'm going to want to keep him instead of her. ESPECIALLY if her contribution to killing the witches is logic like "maybe they know Cis is getting outside help so the person who knows Cis best is mafia!!!".

The game is now in twilight mode while I try to count the votes and get the roles straight on my phone. If one of yous would post an accurate vote count, I'll give you absolutely nothing . Ok, you could have my many thanks. For whatever that's worth. (Hint: the answer is nothing.)

You said I was smithy, I am not but I'm still town if that clarifies that.

Stokem is mafia....I'm not sure about anyone else. He is though.

It's not the hunch part

If rok is, you and Luisss are next val.

Stokem is mafia....I'm not sure about anyone else. He is though.
    What makes you so sure?

Did you vote val?

Nevermind. Found it

KP Two, Into the Arms of Fate

We are the lost children, can you hear us calling; the voices of doom echoing in your head.

Rokchik was lynched and was a Concerned Citizen

As the town drew itself together and selected a target for the lynching, it thought it had identified the source of the witchery. It must be the Aussie. The woman from a foreign land. But alas, upon her death, her soul was carried to the Lord, for as Norman Greenbaum would say, "she'd never been a sinner; she'd never sinned; she had a friend in Jesus."

We're the lost children can you hear us singing? Songs of despair echoing in your soul.

Chilled by the demonic apparitions which seemed only to be noticed by him, Valynor found himself unable to act this night.

Valynor was roleblocked.

But the personal ghosts summoned by an unknown force of evil and the echoing sounds of demonic possession were not the worst things to occur this night.

A terrible crime was also committed.

Mouse-Keyboard was killed by witches and was a Black Cat.

How terrible does one have to be to kill a cat? Very. Very terrible. It's a veritable sin. A deadly one.

Listen to your heart and tell us what you wanna be...
    Don't you wanna live forever?
    Don't you wanna be free?
    Last edited by The Burninator; 10-04-2016 at 02:26 AM.

What makes you so sure?
    Because I know, my son.

Because I know, my son.

I mean, you can't be the detective, otherwise you would've said I was mafia from jump. So just more conjecture from you and literally nothing to back it up. As in I can't even argue against your reason since there isn't any.

I mean, you can't be the detective, otherwise you would've said I was mafia from jump. So just more conjecture from you and literally nothing to back it up. As in I can't even argue against your reason since there isn't any.
    Or I made a mistake and forgot how the bus driver worked. Hypothetically, I'd want to cover that up and not immediately declare what I was. And now I'd, hypothetically, be realizing that the best way to get rid of the mafia member I know about IS to declare. Hypothetically.

Yup.

Vote : Mbstokem