Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Rhett

Default Dear Rhett

***WARNING, CIS TEXT WALL AGAIN****

It seems I keep hearing more and more disturbing things. See, I kept giving you the benefit of doubt. When you first reached out to me, trying to gain my trust by using BaronD's name, it immediately set off alarms. So I started my research.

Of all my years playing, I've only missed a few rounds of S1. Last year it was due to my father-in-law being sick. He passed away this June right before s1 was to start, so I thought to "warm up" on s4.
    The point being, S1 is MY server. And by MY I mean MY group of friends.

So, you mention BaronD. I of course followed up with him, as you encouraged me. You pretended to be this guy that "taught" Baron. Interestingly enough, he didn't remember you much at all, and none of the other long time S1 players did either. The core group of S1 does not take lightly the use of another core player's reputation. I guess what you failed to realise on S4 was that I was a core group member. You knew I was popular, just not HOW popular. Probably because I had been gone for a year. So when S1 starts, your deception had not fully come to light yet.

So S1 starts. I am introduced to JD. He seemed nice enough, but super, duper, uber, goober all fired up to join forces with our group. We were very small then. Why? I kept asking. Why are you so determined? I didn't understand, but that determination made us pause. Little bits of trouble would pop up here and there. TRA were supposed to have a silent NAP with us UNTIL we decided which way we were going. In the meantime, another group of S1 homies were not too far away from us. Working through a cropper skirmish, we decided to merge since most of us have played on these forums for YEARS. Enemies, friendlies, heard of, seen of, known, dualed with in a past life. JD proceeds to have a meltdown. Before any decision can be reached, he starts attacking. They broke the silent, tentative NAP before our answer. Then he tries to play innocent. Problem is, like I've said, we all "knew" each other. Honesty and integrity are the things our core group cares about. Having fun and blowing everything else up appears to come in second. Then you receive false info that we're defending a TRA player. At this point, we're already at "war" with them.

Then I see my dual talking about my Rhett and how he's threatening us for supporting JD. Then you STUPIDLY throw out "just ask Cis about me" What?!?!?!? I send a message, it's ignored. I send another with It's Cis in the subject line. Ignored. I guess the loser trend is to make threats, then run and hide.

Let me pause here a moment to ask you....did you know Vanilla offered me the title Queen and 20 or 30 (can't remember now) gold aweek/month to join his alliance? Why y'all think I'm such a hot commodity is beyond me.

So, TRA tries and tries to break through. (See Badger thread) They're so frustrated at their failure and are rightly so, being teased on the forums about it. Out of nowhere comes "Otto", running his mouth off, yet admitting he doesn't even play the server. When I give him the set down he so richly deserves....oh, he gets mean. Tossing insults, sending hate messages along with friend requests, messaging me on Skype. Insulting me and Kurtz. Then he made a fatal judgement call and used my personal name on the forums. A no-no. Those "core group" became very distressed. He then tries to get an invite to join the alliance. He's gone back down into his badger hole now I expect.

Then while farming one day, my dual runs across a very nice, polite farm asking if this will be the last, that he just wants to learn and grow. He's an anvil, the game is in desperate need of new growth/players, so my wonderful, sweet dual brings him into the fold. Now I hear that our newest member is getting threatened by your leader. Saying things like you have 4x as many troops and you're going to "kill" our new recruit and Beemer as well.

Do you know why people listen when the name Cis is mentioned? It's not because I'm an outstanding player. I've said for years I can't play. It's not because I'm known for huge hammers. Quite the opposite as I almost always play defensive Gaul. No. The reason people stop and listen when you say my name is loyalty, trust, honesty, silliness and being humble. None of the traits I THOUGHT you had. Instead I find you're part of a group of bullies. Picking on a new, small player with 2 villages.

That honesty I have is what's going to destroy any credibility you may have ever had, and unless you start with a new name, will NEVER have again.
    You do not scare me. I see you're bypassing attacks on us, going for the weaker account. Oh, how mighty you are! ONE call to the Baron whose coattail you shamelessly tried to ride and he will be here. If HE comes, do not doubt for one moment others will not follow. I can see them all coming out of retirement. Why? Again, I tell you. Loyalty and trust.

One last thing. Your "huge" army? LOL. I have yet another new friend that is filled with loyalty and trust. HE calls me princess. He didn't have to pay me the Judas 30 pieces of gold either. I'd rather be his princess and have his loyalty and trust, than to be Vanilla's paid Queen.

You will not see them. You will not hear them. You will know nothing until they are at your door. This core group on S1 look after their own. They do NOT appreciate one of their own being used (I'm not talking about me) to boost another player. You DARED to use Baron's name to make yourself look "cool" and "bad". I told you on s4 that I may seem sweet, but that you hadn't seen the other side. Welcome. To the dark side of Cis.

So now, you not only hate JD, but Beemer (me) as well. Prepare yourself. You have NO idea what you started back on S4, but it will be the end of you.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 09-30-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Attached Images Attached Images

I don't understand any of this, but I am thoroughly entertained by it and can't wait to see the fireworks. Sorry they messed with you, Cis!

OMG!! I so need to get active on Skype again!! This seems like gold

Lol... Cis owns s1 .... I'd like to break his streak there. Most of my players have either retired or are busy somewhere else. Some are dead. I'd like to invade s1 one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Cis and friends own S1. Many were here before me. You can break MY streak, but not theirs.

I look forward to playing with you one day. Hopefully next year when this round gets over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Cis and friends own S1. Many were here before me. You can break MY streak, but not theirs.
    This is sad, People living on the past.
    You don't own anything, every round is different!
    This round is for us GONE.
    Playing at this moment:

Us3: Check Mate WON
    US1: Check Mate (DELETED)

US2: Check Mate Having Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by isnotlupus View Post
    You'll learn, we all do. Cis and friends own S1 and that's what makes it such a fun server to play every single round.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

"Might have to eat every chicken on this server."

Someone from outside the SW posting on the forum?

Yay!

Oh for goodness sakes! It's not like we honest to God own it! *eyeroll*
    Ever hear of "posturing"?

What's sadder is you falling for rhetoric and chest thumping. Buh bye!

Dude, I don't even play and I can tell you that you ain't ****. You might as well change your alliance name to FARM because it looks like the people who matter are going to make short work of you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Someone from outside the SW posting on the forum?

Yay!
    A few of us from outside the SW float around the Forums, We just do not have anything to add to these great posts and story's.

As for GONE. no_no one really cares about you. Like no_no one really cares about SWAT. Like no_no one really cares about Easy or others in the NE. So we will sit back and watch all the TRA fails and wait for yours to be bigger.........
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Cis and friends own S1. Many were here before me.
    I have been floating around here since s1r1, in W.E. .. You are correct when you say every round is different, but the outcome is the same, the rounds we play here, we win..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I have been floating around here since s1r1, in W.E. .. You are correct when you say every round is different, but the outcome is the same, the rounds we play here, we win..
    Did you play with RBOL in R2?

Oh for goodness sakes! It's not like we honest to God own it! *eyeroll*
    Ever hear of "posturing"?

What's sadder is you falling for rhetoric and chest thumping. Buh bye!
    Lol you are funny!!!
    I will show you, on the game who is who.

just wait....
    Playing at this moment:

Senator

No. We know who we are, as does everyone else. We've earned the notoriety through literally nearly a decade on this server, kicking *** and taking names. So stop with the fangless **** talk, show us what you're worth, or STFU and GTFO.
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Lol you are funny!!!

just wait....
    Awwwww. Iz the widdle farm gonna bite? That is sooooooooo cute!

Lol you are funny!!!

just wait....
    How many times will you take being smashed before you disappear like all the rest do? I'm betting you won't make it past two.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    How many times will you take being smashed before you disappear like all the rest do? I'm betting you won't make it past two.
    If he's half-smart he'll retreat out to the boonies and piece together a ridiculous meta from 30 farm alliances.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    No. We know who we are, as does everyone else. We've earned the notoriety through literally nearly a decade on this server, kicking *** and taking names. So stop with the fangless **** talk, show us what you're worth, or STFU and GTFO.
    I don't agree with this. It's the fangless **** talk that keeps the forums alive. If he STFU's or GTFO's then we'll just continue our little circle jerk, which gets bland after a while. 7 year itch, you know?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I don't agree with this. It's the fangless **** talk that keeps the forums alive. If he STFU's or GTFO's then we'll just continue our little circle jerk, which gets bland after a while. 7 year itch, you know?
    Don't get a divorce, MB! Who will take custody of the kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    You are funny too.

GONE IS GOING TO WIN!!!
    Playing at this moment:

You are funny too.

GONE IS GOING TO WIN!!!
    Being the first semi-major alliance to disband isn't winning. Sure you're first, but that isn't something you get a gold medal for,

Lol you are funny!!!

just wait....
    *eyeroll again* (you're giving me a headache)
    It's not like I've never heard THAT one before.

*eyeroll again* (you're giving me a headache)
    It's not like I've never heard THAT one before.
    Is it me or does he kinda remind me of Scrappy Doo?
    isnotlupus!
    isnotlupus!
    Scream 'Puppy Power' for me! Just once.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    Is it me or does he kinda remind me of Scrappy Doo?
    isnotlupus!
    isnotlupus!
    Scream 'Puppy Power' for me! Just once.
    I really HATED Scrappy. And the movie proved me right!!!

I really HATED Scrappy. And the movie proved me right!!!
    I didn't say Scrappy was any good, I said he reminded me of Scrappy Doo. Little ankle biter making big threats, not backing down even though anyone else could step on him and probably under protection of several cowards. You see it?

I didn't say Scrappy was any good, I said he reminded me of Scrappy Doo. Little ankle biter making big threats, not backing down even though anyone else could step on him and probably under protection of several cowards. You see it?
    Oh, I saw it. Hence my mention of the movie as well.

isnotlupus, meet Lord Pox, another S1 "owner". He's just not playing this round.....yet. You keep posting, and I may just convince him!

Oh, I saw it. Hence my mention of the movie as well.

isnotlupus, meet Lord Pox, another S1 "owner". He's just not playing this round.....yet. You keep posting, and I may just convince him!
    Do you not remember my "Travian is failing and it's not our fault" thread?

Lol you are funny!!!

just wait....
    We love when players like you do this for us. You gather up all the farms into one alliance,
    and make farming so much easier!

Thank you in advance for showing us "who is who."

*prepping my farmlist now*

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
    We love when players like you do this for us. You gather up all the farms into one alliance,

At this point, this is what is known in FPS games as 'the tea bag'. Dip Dip potato chip.

If he's half-smart he'll retreat out to the boonies and piece together a ridiculous meta from 30 farm alliances.
    He can't do that. TRA is already working on that.

I agree. If we could get more GONE guys out here and some TRA who actually passed 8th grade English we could have a legitimately valuable functional forum.

Do you not remember my "Travian is failing and it's not our fault" thread?
    No. Lol...I almost hate to say this, but......link please?

Just kidding. I can look it up.

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I agree. If we could get more GONE guys out here and some TRA who actually passed 8th grade English we could have a legitimately valuable functional forum.
    Slim pickings, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post

Alert: Kimmie is in the NE .

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    He can't do that. TRA is already working on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    Slim pickings, I'm afraid.
    Having just started playing Mafia, we could assign people roles and have conversations that way! It would likely be WAY more entertaining as well.

Senator

Kimmie has turned over a new leaf. Kimmie is in vogue now. We like Kimmie.
    Last edited by Old MacDonald; 10-02-2016 at 03:55 PM.