Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Luisss' Alliance Analysis - 10/07/16

Lol, just further proof that he has no legit BRs, and more proof that I was right. As I am about GONE's other wings.

Last word.

Nana-nana-boo-boo.

It is true! GONE has 7 wings besides the main group. They are going to change their name to "THE OCHO" and Tag it as ESPN... As for Luisss' attacks, no doubt he is a Defensive player, probably playing as a Teuton, and we all know just how great Teutons are at Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    It is true! GONE has 7 wings besides the main group. They are going to change their name to "THE OCHO" and Tag it as ESPN... As for Luisss' attacks, no doubt he is a Defensive player, probably playing as a Teuton, and we all know just how great Teutons are at Defense.
    Crap, you caught me!

See, so easy to accept the truth. So why do you guys need so many wings?

Because they like all of the wonderful flavors... Hot, Medium, Mild, Lemon Pepper, Garlic Parmesan, Teriyaki, Sweet and Sour and the main wing will be PLAIN.

There you go Luis. At least your teammate (I am assuming he is GONE) knows your recruitment policy. And as suspected, it has nothing to do with in game requirements.

Thanks for sharing Ughh. Would you like to list all the alliances that GONE is working with as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    There you go Luis. At least your teammate (I am assuming he is GONE) knows your recruitment policy. And as suspected, it has nothing to do with in game requirements.

Thanks for sharing Ughh. Would you like to list all the alliances that GONE is working with as well?

Would you like to list all the alliances that GONE is working with as well?
    We're working with everyone in the Top 20....some are working with us willingly... some will work with us reluctantly... but in the end, they are all or will be supplying us with something we need.

So sad. Trying to work with all top 20 alliances. But at least you are honest, unlike Luis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    We're working with everyone in the Top 20....some are working with us willingly... some will work with us reluctantly... but in the end, they are all or will be supplying us with something we need.
    You need all your troops killed and villages catted?

BTDT can work with you.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post

BTDT can work with you.
    lol

BTDT can work with you.
    This is funny. Doesn't Luisss have a history of spying, rage quitting and botched ops? I'm starting to wonder if he's a TRA plant trying to draw attention and hammers away from the SW.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    This is funny. Doesn't Luisss have a history of spying, rage quitting and botched ops? I'm starting to wonder if he's a TRA plant trying to draw attention and hammers away from the SW.
    I cleared an arti that ended up getting stolen before an alliance mate could pick it up. Thats about the extent of how people know me. That might be what you're thinking of, but I'm not infamous for anything else you mentioned.

Idk TRA, anyone in TRA, nor the history of us1 at all. I do have a habit of not finishing servers but I have always left on good terms - minus once where people thought I died! Lol.

botched ops?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I cleared an arti that ended up getting stolen before an alliance mate could pick it up.
    So I was right.

rage quitting
    I do have a habit of not finishing servers
    So I was right.

spying
    minus once where people thought I died! Lol.
    So I was mistaken on this one. We don't know of you spying on anyone but you did fake your own RL death one server. Got it.

Will the rage quit come before or after you have a chance to botch artifacts and start an unnecessary war?

And you say you don't want to start drama?

Lol?

Last I checked, ragequitting is leaving a game in a fit of anger. That I have never done, and I have certainly never faked my own death. What is with the lies?

Did you know that during WW2 the BBC (British) radio was listened to more than competing sources of information because of its reliability? Even under threat of death Germans would listen to it in secret because the BBC was truthful where as German or Russian media lied, omitted information and produced propaganda. The BBC certainly spun things but their credibility added to the power of their persuasion. That sums up our relationship Luisss. You've been caught lying and are discredited.

I never lie. This is my 3,644th post and I've never lied in one. That's why my message carries further than yours.

Now I might be mistaken. Maybe you didn't fake your own death but I was told you pretended to be dead and only returned after the impromptu online memorial. I wasn't going to bring it up because I need you and GONE to remain credible threats to offset TRA but you mentioned it and you're getting owned by Vicious Machine. Be less Soviet and more BBC buddy.

Perpetuating a lie you "were told" is still lying. Your claim of credibility, then, doesn't hold much water - much like Vicious_machine's stone-throwing behind the veil of anonymity.

I hope you do not wonder why the forums are dying. You are exhibit A.

Well then let's delve deeper into this shall we...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Arent you the guy who faked his death????
    Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Didn't you fake your death one round, or am I remembering someone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I just found out that Luisss faked his own death when he quit last round on s1
    Three separate threads posted three separate years. Am I perpetuating a lie and there by lying?

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    people thought you were dead because your dual supposedly called you, a woman answered, and said that you were dead while crying.
    I know that. I was kind of there. My dual said that so people would stop asking him "Where's Luisss?"
    No. With your admission and passing responsibility off to a "dual" it appears my credibility is intact and yours for the remainder of this server has been totally destroyed.

Senator

Did you know that during WW2 the BBC (British) radio was listened to more than competing sources of information because of its reliability?
    Thanks for clarifying what you meant by BBC. That could have gotten confusing.
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    Thanks for clarifying what you meant by BBC. That could have gotten confusing.
    I was afraid Luisss or JD wouldn't know what I was talking about.

Three separate threads posted three separate years. Am I perpetuating a lie and there by lying?
    Yes. Many people over the years remember a lie that Baron D, who always despised me, started. Nothing you quoted proves otherwise.

The buck stops here: If you want to have a substantive debate on anything related to the server or to my alliance or any alliance, I will respond. If you continue down the road of personal attacks you'll quickly find yourself talking to no one. I don't need to be here, I choose to because I want to be intelectually challenged. So far, I've just had to deal with people acting intelectually challenged. I do hope we can get back to substantive debate.
    Last edited by Luisss; 10-12-2016 at 11:29 PM.

I'm not making any personal attacks Luisss. It appears somethings never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    After the domination becomes obvious, Luisss trolls by acting upset and playing the victim card. This process repeats itself.

OK - hopefully the next debate can be more fruitful, and focused on this server/year. Have a goodnight LB.

Yes. Many people over the years remember a lie that Baron D, who always despised me, started. Nothing you quoted proves otherwise.
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA. BAROND started the lie about your death? Would you care to elaborate before I post his response to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA. BAROND started the lie about your death? Would you care to elaborate before I post his response to that?
    I'm not sure if he started it, actually. I did say that, so I apologize and take that back. I do believe he was the first person to accuse me of it on the forums, though.

Tell him I said hello, and that I hope he is genuinely doing well. Also, ask him if he is still a Jets fan.

I did say that, so I apologize and take that back.

Poor word choice. And an example of me admitting when I am wrong.

To be clear: My dual started the rumor that I died. BaronD was the first person to accuse me of faking the death myself.

It's nice to see and you should do more of it. We all make mistakes.

Okie dokie

an alliance that just wants to see the entire server burn.
    I'm pretty sure that is BTDT's intention, but I'm not sure and no one has clarified that yet.
    Consider it clarified, and confirmed..

You know BTDT was willing to meet with TRA about merging.
    Not only has that boat sailed, but it had a crack in the hull before leaving port, and has since sunk..

If you think a 60 player in-quad alliance is a "meta monster",
    Is there 60 players in a quad..? I think not, and as such to have an active 60 player alliance a team would need to huggle other quads..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Consider it clarified, and confirmed..
    I like you.

Tell us... TrailerParkBoyz. Spies who were discovered and fled for safety? Veterans who were tired of noobish leadership? Or the beginning of a larger recruitment drive of BTDT?

If you continue down the road of personal attacks I don't need to be here
    So far, I've just had to deal with people acting intelectually challenged.
    Did he just complain about personal attacks while making one? Also, I had to scroll back a fair bit, but I do not see where there was any personal attack on Luis.

Is this more mistakes?
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 10-13-2016 at 01:29 AM. Reason: took so long to hit submit, too many posts came in

I like you.

Tell us... TrailerParkBoyz. Spies who were discovered and fled for safety? Veterans who were tired of noobish leadership? Or the beginning of a larger recruitment drive of BTDT?
    Safety from what?

Did he just complain about personal attacks while making one?
    Yes he did.

Also, I had to scroll back a fair bit, but I do not see where there was any personal attack on Luis.
    Because there were none.

Safety from what?
    LOL

Safety from what?
    LOL This is EXACTLY what I was thinking? Maybe he can clarify? Is there a clown on the loose I don't know about??
    Last edited by Kimmie; 10-13-2016 at 01:59 AM.

No clowns oh please no clowns!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    No worries ma'am...

...been killin' clowns all server.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmie View Post
    Is there a clown on the loose I don't know about??
    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post

...been killin' clowns all server.
    Clowns is too flattering. You've been killing lemmings all server.

Clowns is too flattering. You've been killing lemmings all server.

well, gee, no wonder TPB are on the run! That clown is sure menacing!

Far more than the TRA-la-la-lemmings.

Last edited by Kimmie; 10-13-2016 at 02:45 AM.