Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 250

Thread: Classic Mafia Game Thread

  1. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So.... SC puts a vote in and you jump straight on. Either SC is the detective or and you are jumping on because you're maf and you know he got it wrong, or SC is an indie of some sort and you know his game. Either way it's sus.

    Or you could be the indie?

    FOS: mb
    Yes, because I'm superbad at this game and just willy nilly my way through.

    Since you missed it I'll point it out, SC voted deadpool and FoS'd Carni. A few posts later he reitterated his vote. That's either a blatant tell that needs to be followed up, or SC is pulling a me and just willy nilly'ing his way through.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  2. #82
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Vote: Luiss
    Reason: He has been dodgy and hasn't been active very much ...
    FoS: gebne
    He has been too quiet ...
    What have I dodged? Interesting you think I've been inactive considering I've probably posted at least twice as much as you.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Point: The GF sent himself last night for the kill. This suggests either a skilled GF or a skilled teammate. There are tons of reasons not obvious to noobs why it is good for GF to send GF for Mafia kill.

    Point: Valy held up the KP knowing that roles were not in. He has also said that N2 would be another N1 if he waited.

    Point 1 suggests that one of the skilled players is Mafia. I have no read on Montana because he has no tells I'm aware of when he's scum. Deadpool is a possibility. But unlikely IMO. Luisss is another possibility, and based on his obsession with certain facts (esp about the presumed roles of other players, which he keeps repeating) makes me suspect. SC is alive and was apparently untargeted last night. This makes him suspect IMO, as does the objectively good target selection on MK last night.

    TL;DR:
    FoS: SC, Luisss.

    Also, if I run with my assumptions about Valy not randoming his rounds plus point 2 combined with the fact that as host, you don't want to roll out the round with a missing maff kill N1, I'd say that the skilled player is the #2 scum with a newb #1, strong suspicions on those who were less active.

    SFoS: Rok
    FoS: Eric.

    As such,
    unvote: Carni
    vote: Rok
    Interesting analysis. A lot of it relies on assumptions, though. But I like that you consider me to be an experienced player alongside SC .

    I'm waiting to hear the thoughts of gebne and Deadpool, but I'll leave this here:

    Vote: Gebne

  3. #83
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Since you missed it I'll point it out, SC voted deadpool and FoS'd Carni. A few posts later he reitterated his vote. That's either a blatant tell that needs to be followed up, or SC is pulling a me and just willy nilly'ing his way through.
    I didn't notice this.

    I'll need to rethink my suspicions based on my first point.

  4. #84

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Yay MB for being able to read basic tells!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  5. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Yay MB for being able to read basic tells!
    No sweat, you hid it pretty good, but I seent it I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  6. #86
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    What have I dodged? Interesting you think I've been inactive considering I've probably posted at least twice as much as you.



    Interesting analysis. A lot of it relies on assumptions, though. But I like that you consider me to be an experienced player alongside SC .

    I'm waiting to hear the thoughts of gebne and Deadpool, but I'll leave this here:

    Vote: Gebne
    As far as I know and have played, the trick to this game is to shut up ... The more you talk , the more people analyse, the more you question, the more people get suspicious... I would say you have been fairly active, but not active enough , which leads me to doubt.

    Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine.

    Therefore ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  7. #87

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Also,
    FOS: Carni
    Reason: Lurking and refusing to actively comment or defend oneself (when he has been online) as well as shady use of legal outside communication. The reasoning in Burn's analytical post also does not preclude Carni even though Burn hasn't attributed suspicion where I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  8. #88
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Yes, because I'm superbad at this game and just willy nilly my way through.

    Since you missed it I'll point it out, SC voted deadpool and FoS'd Carni. A few posts later he reitterated his vote. That's either a blatant tell that needs to be followed up, or SC is pulling a me and just willy nilly'ing his way through.
    Well, I don't want to point it out, but just because some does a pretty solid claim it doesn't make them right. There are quite a few options why they would do that in a game like this with heaps of roles, many still unknown. The smart move (in my, not terribly experienced opinion) would have been to wait to see who bandwagoned first. or at least wait more than 5 minutes! That looks contrived. But sure, I guess it's one way to thin the chaff, and I'll go along with it if nothing better comes along. But SC is probably better than either of us at this and that makes me just as suspicious as it does interested in what he says.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Well, I don't want to point it out, but just because some does a pretty solid claim it doesn't make them right. There are quite a few options why they would do that in a game like this with heaps of roles, many still unknown. The smart move (in my, not terribly experienced opinion) would have been to wait to see who bandwagoned first. or at least wait more than 5 minutes! That looks contrived. But sure, I guess it's one way to thin the chaff, and I'll go along with it if nothing better comes along. But SC is probably better than either of us at this and that makes me just as suspicious as it does interested in what he says.
    Remember how last game I told Valy the proper way to use the detective role? This is the proper way. Why do I need to see who bandwagons it? It's n2, literally 0 people would try some crazy false-claim on n2. Other than that there's not really another role he could be that it would be beneficial to put himself this early. SC is better than you, not me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  10. #90

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    The only new player here is Eric. Everyone else *is* experienced with multiple games under their belt.
    Stop playing the newbie card when you aren't a newbie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  11. #91

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Carni... Stop lurking.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  12. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Also,
    FOS: Carni
    Reason: Lurking and refusing to actively comment or defend oneself (when he has been online) as well as shady use of legal outside communication. The reasoning in Burn's analytical post also does not preclude Carni even though Burn hasn't attributed suspicion where I have.
    You have a funny definition of lurking, because I just fell asleep sitting at my computer for 3 hours. Don't worry, I'm not proud either.

    I also did leave a comment trying to generate discussion on the missing roles, right around the time of your double vote, and it went ignored by all. And this shady use of outside communication? All I did was ask to make sure you meant to revote Deadpool because it's something I'd do as an accident. I didn't ask anything more or try and pry for any information, just wanted to check what you put on the forums was what you meant.

    Despite all this, I'm going to trust you.

    Vote: Deadpool
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  13. #93

    Default

    Wasn't ignored, just not much you can say to that. We know what roles have been used. The rest is just guessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  14. #94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I assume 2 mafia going by player count (possibly 3 if mafia is weak).
    With all the power roles in play, every day is fine to me and seems unfair on mafia if now suddenly changed.
    Play should be fine as is.
    I agree with Scare here by the way, I think mafia should be allowed their kill every night. Only fair.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    I agree with Scare here by the way, I think mafia should be allowed their kill every night. Only fair.
    Done. Mafia kill every night it is.

  16. #96

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    My lurking comments are reference to seeing you browsing the thread without posting several times; especially once a call was made against you.
    Even during open comm games, information not posted in thread is suspicious even if it is only double checking votes simply because it doesn't give others the chance to comment. Open comms are an extremely powerful double-edged sword and should be treated as such (Even if I'm we're going to be duals on a server).

    I also saw your previous posting as a distraction away from the above. I want to see much more out of you hence my FOS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  17. #97

    Default

    I'd be happy to share that information with all, I'll even quote the Skype chat if you'll allow it. All I did was double check the public information was what you meant to post, next time I'll keep in mind that even that'll come off looking bad. Just because I have a little more experience than Eric doesn't mean I'm even close to figuring out how to play this game well.

    As far as my lurking comments, I've never been good at defending myself. I tend to dig myself into a deeper hole when I start to open my mouth (metaphorically speaking of course). I think the lack of activity from Gebne or deadpool is more suspicious. But I'm sure you won't buy that and claim it's me just dodging the claim more.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  18. #98

    Default

    Deadpool usually doesn't come around until around this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  19. #99
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    I think the lack of activity from Gebne or deadpool is more suspicious. But I'm sure you won't buy that and claim it's me just dodging the claim more.
    How have I been inactive? Because I live in a different time zone? I last checked mafia at my lunch time and the KP wasnt up. It is now getting home from work time and hey guess what, I am here.

    Just finished reading and I think the Targetting and Saving of MB by the doctor should give us some clues about who is who.

    I am gonna go with my gut and trust the Scarecrow this round.

    Vote: Deadpool
    Reason: In Scare we trust
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  20. #100

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    I'm happy for things to sit here until Deadpool defends himself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  21. #101
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Voting me is a bad idea. If I am killed, town will lose a member with a pretty important role.

  22. #102

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    I was expecting more than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  23. #103

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    I suppose, to be fair, I didn't give you anything to argue against.

    I made my play based on the following:
    • I've got nothing to lose in and of the play myself.
    • You got a free ride in the last game passing under the radar. You appeared to be attempting to do the same once more.
    • I wanted to see and gauge your reactions to such probing.
    • Although it is a weaker claim to base alignment off of MK's list of those who didn't follow his instruction, you're the only one who piggy backed off of the reasoning of another for not doing so and used a weaker argument overall in defense.


    What I've now learned:
    • Who can actually pick up the power and intention behind such a play.
    • Who is willing to follow on and their reasoning for doing so. Some have done so recognizing such a play; others seeming to simply follow along.
    • I've generated discussion for others to look into and we still have a large amount of time for this day remaining.


    In saying this, the most vehement supporter of Deadpool against this play appears to be Rokchick which leads me to wonder 'WHY?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  24. #104
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    I think Deadpool is acting pretty standard for Deadpool.

    I'm just wondering if you have more information than other players, SC.

  25. #105
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Deadpool is telling the truth about him being a town with a fairly important role .... I have no foundation to support that claim, but playing 2 rounds with him has given me reason to trust him. First, of all his comments before, he has always told the truth albeit.In a suspicious way. Second, telling you're town with an important role is suspicious. Does he want people to notice him because he is innocent? Or does he have ulterior motives by proclaiming he is a town while he is not ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  26. #106

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I think Deadpool is acting pretty standard for Deadpool.

    I'm just wondering if you have more information than other players, SC.
    I have nothing other than publicly available information in regards to my vote on Deadpool himself as it currently stands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  27. #107
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I have nothing other than publicly available information in regards to my vote on Deadpool himself as it currently stands.
    I still disagree, then. I think Rok is maff this round, so I'm leaving my vote on her. If it's tied up later (and Rok can't win) then I'll tiebreak in your direction because of Stokem's point.

  28. #108
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I have nothing other than publicly available information in regards to my vote on Deadpool himself as it currently stands.
    So... solid unclaim then?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  29. #109
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I still disagree, then. I think Rok is maff this round, so I'm leaving my vote on her. If it's tied up later (and Rok can't win) then I'll tiebreak in your direction because of Stokem's point.
    Why? My turn?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  30. #110

    Default

    I'm from the UN, Rok Chick is being charged with crimes against humanity and is going to be summarily executed. Thank you and good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  31. #111
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Deadpool is telling the truth about him being a town with a fairly important role .... I have no foundation to support that claim, but playing 2 rounds with him has given me reason to trust him. First, of all his comments before, he has always told the truth albeit.In a suspicious way. Second, telling you're town with an important role is suspicious. Does he want people to notice him because he is innocent? Or does he have ulterior motives by proclaiming he is a town while he is not ...
    So you say you have reason to trust him. Then you doubt him. He hasn't given us much reason for anything. But that's part of the problem, that is his MO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I have nothing other than publicly available information in regards to my vote on Deadpool himself as it currently stands.
    What was the re-vote for, then?

    I feel like I'm missing something.

  32. #112
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    So you say you have reason to trust him. Then you doubt him. He hasn't given us much reason for anything. But that's part of the problem, that is his MO.



    What was the re-vote for, then?

    I feel like I'm missing something.
    I do have reason to trust him, but seeing his latest post on him claiming to be town is a bit suspicious if you ask me ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  33. #113
    Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I suppose, to be fair, I didn't give you anything to argue against.

    I made my play based on the following:
    • I've got nothing to lose in and of the play myself.
    • You got a free ride in the last game passing under the radar. You appeared to be attempting to do the same once more.
    • I wanted to see and gauge your reactions to such probing.
    • Although it is a weaker claim to base alignment off of MK's list of those who didn't follow his instruction, you're the only one who piggy backed off of the reasoning of another for not doing so and used a weaker argument overall in defense.


    What I've now learned:
    • Who can actually pick up the power and intention behind such a play.
    • Who is willing to follow on and their reasoning for doing so. Some have done so recognizing such a play; others seeming to simply follow along.
    • I've generated discussion for others to look into and we still have a large amount of time for this day remaining.


    In saying this, the most vehement supporter of Deadpool against this play appears to be Rokchick which leads me to wonder 'WHY?'
    If by staying under the radar you mean not actively participating in the discussion happening at 4 AM or so my local time, then yes I did do that.
    Why does last round matter in this round? What I did there or how I did it is the way I will always do it no matter which side I am on. I cannot discuss things with myself while you all sleep so I will definitely be posting less than most of you.

    My reaction was what anyone's reaction would be to a baseless vote. The reasoning that "He is doing what he did last round when he was mafia" is the kind of thing that will help the real mafia win.

    I had no idea what the Truth serum does or how it works as it is the first time I heard of it. And then Rok mentioned some advantage it gives to Mafia and then gebne said the same thing. So I did not follow what MK said until he specifically asked me to, because somehow not doing what he told us to do made me Mafia.

    tl;dr, Not mafia, no use lynching me.

    And if you think Rok is the 'other Mafia', well Vote: Rok. Unless someone has any other options.

  34. #114
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Why? My turn?
    Just the way you were throwing shade earlier and how busy you were plus the hunch that the maff kill wasn't sent in yesterday. Basically I'm calling you the GF.

  35. #115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Deadpool is telling the truth about him being a town with a fairly important role .... I have no foundation to support that claim, but playing 2 rounds with him has given me reason to trust him. First, of all his comments before, he has always told the truth albeit.In a suspicious way. Second, telling you're town with an important role is suspicious. Does he want people to notice him because he is innocent? Or does he have ulterior motives by proclaiming he is a town while he is not ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I do have reason to trust him, but seeing his latest post on him claiming to be town is a bit suspicious if you ask me ...
    So you have no foundation to support the claim but you have reason to trust him? I'm confused. Do you have more info than the rest of us when you make the claim that he's innocent? Or are you just going based off character judgement?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  36. #116
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Just the way you were throwing shade earlier and how busy you were plus the hunch that the maff kill wasn't sent in yesterday. Basically I'm calling you the GF.
    So who killed MK? This is very unlike you Burn. Almost too unlike you to be scummy. You would be more careful, But maybe not...
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  37. #117
    Artisan Eric Rasputin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    You don't need to know
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    So you have no foundation to support the claim but you have reason to trust him? I'm confused. Do you have more info than the rest of us when you make the claim that he's innocent? Or are you just going based off character judgement?
    I said I have reason to trust him, doesn't mean that I do. I am basing it on character judgement ... I do not have any additional information on him... It's just a hunch ...

    The possibility of him being a mafia is more than that of being a town, is what my hunch says
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

  38. #118
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    So who killed MK? This is very unlike you Burn. Almost too unlike you to be scummy. You would be more careful, But maybe not...
    Uh, you did? I'm calling you the GF after all. And I noticed you didn't deny it and that you also responded by throwing shade at me -- which is lulz because straight math says I'm half as likely to be Mafia as other randoms since I can't be GF. That plus the fact that I basically roleclaimed.

  39. #119
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    I can't remember if I've voted or not, and my connection is awful. It's taking 3 tries to post anything and 5 minutes to load a page. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd think it's because they want everyone to connect to the fast fiber (and I will as soon as I can...).

    So, in case
    Unvote:
    Vote: mb


    And if I could vote for you Sap, I would..
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  40. #120

    Default

    Yeah, I'm liking the idea as Rok for the second mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •