Thread: What do you think about the alliances in this server?

Default What do you think about the alliances in this server?

Hello! This forum of us19 server is a little bored, so let start with sharing opinions and discussions.

What alliances do you think are the stronger in this server? do you know or suspect anything about hidden confederation or naps?...

I think MSW are a very strong alliance and dont have very strong enemies around them.
    In other hand EXP could be a very strong threat, because they are a group of very good player (at least in numbers) but we will see how about their diplomacy, and if they resist wars playing with 16 players... And the group of LE alliances i thinks they have very good players, but they choose a very boring way to play, with a large group of confederation and naps since the beggining, and a lot of bad players, just see that they are a very very big amount of players in war with EXP (16 players) and they are not doing them any damage... so i supose that they are not a real threat. The other alliance which should be quote is AVATAR they look that have very good player and for now they have no confederation or naps (maybe some hidden conf?, i donīt know, but i really hope that not with LE or LM, because if they are doing that, all of this area will be in confederation)

And, what do you think?
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
    Pd. sorry for my english, im not an very good english speaker

I'd watch Sept too, they're about to unlock Castra and open some more regions for settling, and I'm curious where they'll head next.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

yes, i forgot them. Sept looks like a serious alliance.
    Today a great number of playes have changed from AVATAR to a wing of L&E. Maybe there was a war and AVATAR lost.
    Another big change has appeared in EXP, one of the greatest player, God has been banned :S

Quote Originally Posted by PoshO View Post
    I think MSW are a very strong alliance
    I think MSW is weak and lacks leadership..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I think MSW is weak and lacks leadership..
    Why do you think so? Now they merge with EXP, I think it is quite strange, there are player so far from each other,... I guess they havenīt any enemies and the other alliances let them grow in peace,... But they are making a great group of top player, if there arenīt any wars could be enough to win the server.

Anyone knows anything about this merge? Tineren what are happening in your alliance? what have happened with MSW? Why they let EXP absorved you? so many questions, and no answer XD

We've been confeds for a while, always intending to merge when attrition brought us closer to 60 members. Wings are practically pointless in this version, you need consolidated population to control regions. As far as being spread out, that's what you need to do here. You want to control as many regions as possible. We get double powered trade offices and tournament squares to make up for the extra distance.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    We've been confeds for a while, always intending to merge when attrition brought us closer to 60 members. Wings are practically pointless in this version, you need consolidated population to control regions. As far as being spread out, that's what you need to do here. You want to control as many regions as possible. We get double powered trade offices and tournament squares to make up for the extra distance.
    Yes, It is a great strategy, but i think if L&E would have a good organization, could be difficult for you to survive a war. This is the good point of having wings: you can organizate better groups attacks and defenses; but Iīm with you, if you have four wings and your "enemy" are the top alliance in all ways and even in differents areas, probably you dont have enough organization.
    Iīm noticing that there are so many differences between this version and the later ones, but i still think that population is only one point, because in some coordinated attacks the population down quickly. But, for the time being, i havenīt any news about good coordinated attacks, Iīm wrong? there are any war occur?