Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Reports Worth Posting

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Kinda funny that the wall felt good on a disposable hammer trying to suicide...

But since we didn't want to show the full report, Let's see what really happened here.

http://tx3.travian.us/berichte.php?id=5025490|cda4e25b

While true that is where he finally ran into a wall, it only came after...

Being a little friendly with Friendly!

http://tx3.travian.us/berichte.php?id=4898268|14a22785

Although I am sorta wondering if your Final Fate buddy over there is going to build another Clubby anvil for us

http://tx3.travian.us/berichte.php?id=5009085|d776cd0d

Good job on stopping the kamikaze accounts though! Don't worry, I am rather certain the toy hammer phase will be over soon, ad we'll start seeing some real action
    There is no such hammer as a disposable hammer this early in the game. Even if it was, losing all that Res spent on making that hammer has gone to waste now.

It doesn't matter if Friendly helped. The point is that we stopped you.

I'll leave it to Final Fate to answer for that report.

That's just a routine attack that you see everywhere in the game. No big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    There is no such hammer as a disposable hammer this early in the game. Even if it was, losing all that Res spent on making that hammer has gone to waste now.

It doesn't matter if Friendly helped. The point is that we stopped you.

I'll leave it to Final Fate to answer for that report.

That's just a routine attack that you see everywhere in the game. No big deal.
    Call it what you want to call it, but yes those were absolutely disposable. Never meant to get as big as they were even, but with lack of competition it is what it is.

I don't know how much routine it really is, looks much more like a follow home to me, or whatever the case.

Like I said, don't worry I'm sure Friendly will save your ***** when we truly get started.

Call it what you want to call it, but yes those were absolutely disposable. Never meant to get as big as they were even, but with lack of competition it is what it is.

I don't know how much routine it really is, looks much more like a follow home to me, or whatever the case.

Like I said, don't worry I'm sure Friendly will save your ***** when we truly get started.
    Bring it on ... Let's see if IDTS is as good as I think it is.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Kinda funny that the wall felt good on a disposable hammer trying to suicide...

But since we didn't want to show the full report, Let's see what really happened here.

http://tx3.travian.us/berichte.php?id=5025490|cda4e25b

While true that is where he finally ran into a wall, it only came after...

Being a little friendly with Friendly!

http://tx3.travian.us/berichte.php?id=4898268|14a22785

Although I am sorta wondering if your Final Fate buddy over there is going to build another Clubby anvil for us

Good job on stopping the kamikaze accounts though! Don't worry, I am rather certain the toy hammer phase will be over soon, ad we'll start seeing some real action
    I don't know about you but imo if an account is trying to suicide you wouldn't care so much to scout like once every couple hours.
    Also, we appreciate all hero xp we got out of that 'suicide' attack. If I were you, I wouldn't be proud of that attack on us ( dovakin), not worth it..

3 days of build on a raid hammer, not really worried about it.

Tell your idiots thnx for the medal though, they can come back any time.

EDIT: BTW, Who wastes def on kamikaze accounts? I know you stacked some in his village.

USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    I don't know about you but imo if an account is trying to suicide you wouldn't care so much to scout like once every couple hours.
    Also, we appreciate all hero xp we got out of that 'suicide' attack. If I were you, I wouldn't be proud of that attack on us ( dovakin), not worth it..
    Hey no problem Little buddy! Remember back in school, in gym class.. That group of kids that used to pick on that non-athletic little twerp? You know the one that couldn't throw the ball too well, or do a push up, forget climbing the wall, and probably was always last picked to be on a team.. Maybe even given a few wedgies or swirlies in the bathroom? Yeah.. We're trying to avoid one of those incidents. Thought you could use the hand.

Bring it on ... Let's see if IDTS is as good as I think it is.
    That's sorta humorous. Seeing as though I think you may be the only Knight saying that. At least according to the skype logs we've read and joked about in our room.

Quote Originally Posted by Final Fate View Post
    3 days of build on a raid hammer, not really worried about it.

Tell your idiots thnx for the medal though, they can come back any time.

EDIT: BTW, Who wastes def on kamikaze accounts? I know you stacked some in his village.
    Oh come on now.. We know its only a 3 day build for real players! That little "monster" has taken you all server to build! So don't act like you didn't cringe just a little bit there. I am quite certain your chest wasn't puffed out and it wasn't as blown off as your making out to be.

As far as wasting the def.. Whoever said that was our def? Though without spoiling the surprise.. Right -NOW- might be a perfect time to do an ally-wide sit check and look at todays reports... I wonder what kind of wonderful surprise might be revealed!

Anyways, Beautifuls.. Stay tuned, something tells me there may be a few more fun articles to discuss in the VERY near future. Just saying.

-sings- Mooovin on UP! TO the east siiiiide!

Oh come on now.. We know its only a 3 day build for real players! That little "monster" has taken you all server to build! So don't act like you didn't cringe just a little bit there. I am quite certain your chest wasn't puffed out and it wasn't as blown off as your making out to be.
    I know you wish i cared as much as you do about this game, but i can't fulfill your dreams today buddy.

But...

You do know i started a few days late, still out raided you and your friends in week 1-2 and you still think you have bigger hammers? You sound delusional or maybe you can't accept the fact other's can be as good if not better than you.

The fact that u even think u caught most of my troops home kinda proves my point.

USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

I know you wish i cared as much as you do about this game, but i can't fulfill your dreams today buddy.

But...

You do know i started a few days late, still out raided you and your friends in week 1-2 and you still think you have bigger hammers? You sound delusional or maybe you can't accept the fact other's can be as good if not better than you.

The fact that u even think u caught most of my troops home kinda proves my point.
    Awww, is this one of those E-Penar battles or something? As far as your phenomenal raiding is concerned, uh good job? You're in an ally that is more def oriented than off, you're not fighting for the farms we have. Not to mention all those fun little rusky bots to hit up.

But ya the whole "The fact that u even think u caught most of my troops home kinda proves my point" ordeal.. I think I might have heard this once or twice.. Juss sayin.

Awww, is this one of those E-Penar battles or something? As far as your phenomenal raiding is concerned, uh good job? You're in an ally that is more def oriented than off, you're not fighting for the farms we have. Not to mention all those fun little rusky bots to hit up.

But ya the whole "The fact that u even think u caught most of my troops home kinda proves my point" ordeal.. I think I might have heard this once or twice.. Juss sayin.

That sounds pretty hypocritical considering you were the one trying to act like your ally hammers were all high and mighty first.

And don't make excuses because i make a good point or dodge the fact that i started late in your response because u can't come up with one. You're as bad as trump.

Knights raid more per person than your ally does. You really should check your facts before you open your mouth again. It's starting to make you look like an idiot or something.
    Last edited by Final Fate; 11-05-2016 at 04:50 AM.

USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

I have to agree with Slick Willy on the first statement. He needs those accounts to push him. After all, who else has a family increase by 4 at the start of any round he plays? With the ally pushes and friendly donations, Slick should be what, 25k mace and 5k TK's? You proud of that hammy Slick?

That sounds pretty hypocritical considering you were the one trying to act like your ally hammers were all high and mighty first.

And don't make excuses because i make a good point or dodge the fact that i started late in your response because u can't come up with one. You're as bad as trump.

Knights raid more per person than your ally does. You really should check your facts before you open your mouth again. It's starting to make you look like an idiot or something.
    Again, you can't consider that. If we took our top 23 players and matched them to knights, then I promise you those numbers would be far different. A team is a team regardless. IDTS! has ran with only 20-25 accounts and no one was able to touch us on raiding. Just like general pop will go down with the more people in the ally. Your point is sort of irrelevant no matter which way we look at it

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal100bc View Post
    I have to agree with Slick Willy on the first statement. He needs those accounts to push him. After all, who else has a family increase by 4 at the start of any round he plays? With the ally pushes and friendly donations, Slick should be what, 25k mace and 5k TK's? You proud of that hammy Slick?
    I'm sorry, who are you again? I am rather sure anyone that knows me, ally OR enemy knows I don't do the whole push ordeal. But hey, if that's what you wanna think at night to justify your poor playing skills, then so be it.

hehe seems to get a funny server here all bash their offence b4 artefacts

greetings kai

I'm sorry, who are you again? I am rather sure anyone that knows me, ally OR enemy knows I don't do the whole push ordeal. But hey, if that's what you wanna think at night to justify your poor playing skills, then so be it.
    Oh come on Slick, everyone knows better than that. Ever since you got virtual brothers, you went from slightly above noob level to mediocre. We see how it is.

Again, you can't consider that. If we took our top 23 players and matched them to knights, then I promise you those numbers would be far different. A team is a team regardless. IDTS! has ran with only 20-25 accounts and no one was able to touch us on raiding. Just like general pop will go down with the more people in the ally. Your point is sort of irrelevant no matter which way we look at it
    Bragging about your past round raiding? You sunk pretty low there.

Try to bring up something relevant about this round eh?

And don't go making more excuses because you let noobs and spies in your ally.

Quality > quantity we all know this.

USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

Oh come on Slick, everyone knows better than that. Ever since you got virtual brothers, you went from slightly above noob level to mediocre. We see how it is.
    ROFL, Okay "Slick". Come back when you are relevant

Bragging about your past round raiding? You sunk pretty low there.

Try to bring up something relevant about this round eh?

And don't go making more excuses because you let noobs and spies in your ally.

Quality > quantity we all know this.
    Not bragging, not in the least bit rather. Outside of maybe the Iron Handful of Knights that are worth a damn, do you REALLY want to talk about noobs? And Spies... ROFL, for an alliance of 23... with about 8 being in the trusted trusted trusted room, a few more being in the trusted room... You guys have had a spy all round long. I've even tried helping you guys pluck him out without just waving him down and saying "This one right here!" But hey it's cool, knights can go back to not trusted anyone on the server and get us a few more decent passed up players this round to insecurity reasons and trust issues.

Not bragging, not in the least bit rather. Outside of maybe the Iron Handful of Knights that are worth a damn, do you REALLY want to talk about noobs? And Spies... ROFL, for an alliance of 23... with about 8 being in the trusted trusted trusted room, a few more being in the trusted room... You guys have had a spy all round long. I've even tried helping you guys pluck him out without just waving him down and saying "This one right here!" But hey it's cool, knights can go back to not trusted anyone on the server and get us a few more decent passed up players this round to insecurity reasons and trust issues.
    You really dont know how Knights operate do you? Just because you've been there long enough and seen Knights doesn't mean Knights cant change ...
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

You guys have had a spy all round long. I've even tried helping you guys pluck him out without just waving him down and saying "This one right here!" But hey it's cool, knights can go back to not trusted anyone on the server and get us a few more decent passed up players this round to insecurity reasons and trust issues.
    Only 1? Your slipping Slick Willy.

You really dont know how Knights operate do you? Just because you've been there long enough and seen Knights doesn't mean Knights cant change ...
    Hurricane gone, bannar gone, Your cap gone, IH not trusting people and letting more good accounts and core members slip... Nope I am pretty sure I am pretty spot on with how knights operates, don't look like much has changed.

No disrespect but you talk like you're a long term Vet here but nobody even really knows who you are!

You think you know Knights better than we do? Come on now.

I might not have been playing since the single digit rounds. But I have been playing since around Round 16 or so ... I just didn't make myself known nor did I participate in the forums. Yes, you guys did a wonderful job in trying to take out the key players. Yes you have damaged us but do you really think we'll stop ? You damaged my cap yes , but it doesn't mean I'll stop. I'll build it back again no matter how many times you destroy it. You might be better than me but it doesn't mean I won't go down without being a pain your ***

Bravo on the attacks , but if you want us to stop at least slow us down, you'll have to do better. I have no shame in admitting that I have been defeated by you when the time comes. But my team mates and yours will know that I didn't not go down without a fight.

I might not know Knights better than you guys , but after playing under IH, i know he is a good leader
    Last edited by Eric Rasputin; 11-08-2016 at 03:57 PM.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

I might not have been playing since the single digit rounds. But I have been playing since around Round 16 or so ... I just didn't make myself known nor did I participate in the forums. Yes, you guys did a wonderful job in trying to take out the key players. Yes you have damaged us but do you really think we'll stop ? You damaged my cap yes , but it doesn't mean I'll stop. I'll build it back again no matter how many times you destroy it. You might be better than me but it doesn't mean I won't go down without being a pain your ***

Bravo on the attacks , but if you want us to stop at least slow us down, you'll have to do better. I have no shame in admitting that I have been defeated by you when the time comes. But my team mates and yours will know that I didn't not go down without a fight.

I might not know Knights better than you guys , but after playing under IH, i know he is a good leader
    This is sorta like that rap battle in the movie 8 mile isn't it? Where you just sort of throw everything out there and give me nothing else to troll.

Give me a few days I'll think of something!

I actually didnt know it was you who was attacked ... I wasn't a participant.

I applaud your attitude to not give up though, thats good. You should always go down swinging.
    I'm not sure though if anyone said or thought that your alliance would give up though... did they?

P.S. A good leader doesn't push his best players away.
    This is where you need to listen and not take offense.

Default avendida lomont

very funny idts send their arte hammers out and just get 1 step of projects captial down thats bit nooby i think

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    No disrespect but you talk like you're a long term Vet here but nobody even really knows who you are!

You think you know Knights better than we do? Come on now.
    It's pretty clear he does know Knights better than you. Of course that's no big surprise, he actually was allowed to join them.

It's pretty clear he does know Knights better than you. Of course that's no big surprise, he actually was allowed to join them.
    I forgot when I ever tried to get into Knights, please enlighten me.

Who are you anyway? At least I dont hide like a p***y ...

You must be a Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    I forgot when I ever tried to get into Knights, please enlighten me.

Who are you anyway? At least I dont hide like a p***y ...

You must be a Knight.
    Come on now Ber... you know damn well you tried being a knight. This server even!

I know all about you being in their skype room and all

Come on now Ber... you know damn well you tried being a knight. This server even!

I know all about you being in their skype room and all
    WHAAAAAT! You mean you were both rejected? GO IH

USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

I leave the round and no more trash talk? You miss me Wonka ?
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

I leave the round and no more trash talk? You miss me Wonka ?
    Who are you again?

Who are you again?
    Nice try ...
    Aw, you shouldn't have.