Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NE accounts would rather Delete then Stay with GONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    As with most of your posts, your whining once again makes no sense.

Is BTDT stopping others from your team from coming to the forums? Surely when you send recruiting messages to everybody active on us1, you could ask a few of them to come to the forums to back up your bull. But perhaps they do not want to come here and be caught in lies upon lies like you are.
    Where did I complain in any way? Lol. Believe it or not I am not out to start an argument everytime I post. I'm simply stating a fact.

Maybe I will encourage others to post, but only because I think a diversity of viewpoints is good, and because this can be fun if people do not all act like you.

2 More accounts leave GONE, Make their own alliance, Looks like smoke and mirrors.

Must be another childish person who does not like what is said in skype. Taking things too seriously.

Hmmm I should start recruiting out of GONE. Maybe that way less NE people will delete.....
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    because this can be fun if people do not all act like you.
    Wait what? So you want to come on and blatantly lie, and you want me to believe it? I do not even know how to respond to such a statement.

But why the deflection again? Where are those magical BRs? The ones you claimed you had against SWAT/EASY earlier, and now against TRA?

GONE skype chat suggests people are leaving them to go work with BTDT. Is this True????

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    GONE skype chat suggests people are leaving them to go work with BTDT. Is this True????
    I wonder: Do you want to sabotage your son's account?

If not, why continue to poke at us on here? No one said that in our skype chat, by the way. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I do not even know how to respond to such a statement.
    That much is clear.

If not, why continue to poke at us on here?
    Cause all you do is lie, whine, and play pity card?
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 11-04-2016 at 01:20 PM. Reason: changed reply

Keep alluding to skype logs that never appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Luisss you did not post the comments therefore you can not give permission. To pretend otherwise is an attempt to get me banned, is intellectually lazy and also morally bankrupt
    Luisss I have always said that I don't lie on these forums. You have a singular and unique opportunity to disprove that. To reveal me as a liar. To have both Dire and Johnny come out and grant express written consent to reveal logs. If those logs don't exist you'll have tainted the legacy and reputation of Lord Bane and proven yourself right. So why don't you do it?

The answer is because the logs do exist and when I post them you will be revealed as the liar.

Your attempts to constantly deny, spin and bait me into a ban only serves to prove you're still a stubborn and immature kid. Meanwhile your alliance is crumbling around you.

Luisss I have always said that I don't lie on these forums.
    Which is in and of itself, a lie. Congratulations.

You have a singular and unique opportunity to disprove that. To reveal me as a liar. To have both Dire and Johnny come out and grant express written consent to reveal logs. If those logs don't exist you'll have tainted the legacy and reputation of Lord Bane and proven yourself right. So why don't you do it?
    Go ahead, IGM them and ask them for permission. Then you can stop hiding who you are, too. Your credibility is non-existent to me at this point, so I feel no need to prove that you're a liar, nevermind the impossibility of proving a negative.

Which is in and of itself, a lie.
    No it's not. We discussed it. You're trying to change the subject from your failure to my honesty.

Go ahead, IGM them and ask them for permission. Then you can stop hiding who you are, too.
    Let's point out for posterity sake that you declined to get me the permission I asked for, failed to discredit me and are again trying to change the subject.

Lying Luisss at it again.

No it's not.
    I believe you.

you declined to get me the permission I asked for
    You want permission, you can get it. Simple as that. Until then, you've posted an unproven assertion and your credibility will continue to suffer. Feel free to PM me the logs you claim you have, too. Or contact me outside of the forums, seeing as you know who I am.

Meanwhile your alliance is crumbling around you.
    Luisss I noticed you avoided commenting on this.

You're down three top twenty accounts. One of those was a top raider. You're also down two other top ten raiders. What's going on up there?

Why would I address any more of your unfounded statements?

There is nothing out of the ordinary happening with GONE. Three players had a difference of opinion on a few things and decided to leave. I understood some of their concerns, disagreed with their decision, but I wish them the best of luck. Meanwhile, we'll keep on keeping on. The World and Guil, they just couldn't dedicate the $ or time to the game necessary to maintain their accounts. Typical mid-game attrition -unfortunate, but not rare.

I wonder: Do you want to sabotage your son's account?

If not, why continue to poke at us on here? No one said that in our skype chat, by the way. Lol.
    check the post at 7:51 AM in the GONE PLEASURE CHAT today, just saying.......
    and no_no that did not come from my son.
    It was forwarded by another one of your council members.

There is nothing out of the ordinary happening with GONE.
    Typical mid-game attrition -unfortunate, but not rare.
    It's typical and not out of the ordinary for your alliances to lose a half dozen top accounts at the eve of artifacts?!?

WOW DUDE. Just woooooowwwww.

It's typical and not out of the ordinary for your alliances to lose a half dozen top accounts at the eve of artifacts?!?

WOW DUDE. Just woooooowwwww.
    Half dozen?

There you go again, with those unproven assertions of yours. We've lost 4 accounts, one to deletion.

This isn't the courtroom Luisss. You can't argue on technicalities or semantics. Your other post conceded GUILIONQT was quiting and Noob may not have officially switched to GONE but he was about to. Thus...
    1. The World
    2. GUILIONQT
    3. TiK ToK
    4. JohnnyBGood
    5. Noob
    6. bokbok
    Hey! Remember this?!

Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm inclined to believe if your main goal and focus was honestly debating issues, and not trolling for the lolz, you wouldn't pepper your posts with insults, condescending remarks, hypocritical standards, manipulating other peoples stances to create straw-man arguments you can refute, consistently dodge valid and superior points, shift focus from main points to irrelevant points, you would at least consider other perspectives, and you would let the truth dictate the debate instead of bending everything to support the unflinching conclusions you started with.
    *Edit: I forgot Titan. Seven accounts. You're currently at 38 so 15.5% of your total members. What percent does that work out to be of your total pop and hammer strength? 30%?
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 11-04-2016 at 10:27 PM.

It is a technicality for you to mess up your numbers?

We lost three members due to a disagreement, one to deletion, and one to another server. GUIL is still in GONE. And Noob was never a member of GONE.

Let me know when you can be bothered to even check gettertools before you throw accusations again.

EDIT: GUIL just deleted. That marks 5. Unfortunate week for us, but nothing we can't recover from. Looking forward to arties .
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-04-2016 at 10:51 PM.

It is a technicality for you to mess up your numbers?

We lost three members due to a disagreement, one to deletion, and one to another server. GUIL is still in GONE. And Noob was never a member of GONE.

Let me know when you can be bothered to even check gettertools before you throw accusations again.

EDIT: GUIL just deleted. That marks 5. Unfortunate week for us, but nothing we can't recover from. Looking forward to arties .
    I have no real interest in the internal workings of your alliance, but like so many others on the server, I've seen copies and screenshots of Skype chats and iGMs that ubdermine your assertions. Right now, you look somewhere between pathetic and ridiculous to those of us with such information. It's not a good look for you.

And no, I won't be baited into a game of "post it or else." The rules of this forum require permission from all parties, and frankly I can't be bothered to track 'em all down and ask them when I don't know most of them.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I have no real interest in the internal workings of your alliance, but like so many others on the server, I've seen copies and screenshots of Skype chats and iGMs that ubdermine your assertions. Right now, you look somewhere between pathetic and ridiculous to those of us with such information. It's not a good look for you.

And no, I won't be baited into a game of "post it or else." The rules of this forum require permission from all parties, and frankly I can't be bothered to track 'em all down and ask them when I don't know most of them.
    Feel free to join me in the skype room and show these supposed screenshots and IGMs.

You do realize, after all, how pointless it is to post "Yeah Ive seen it too but I also wont share it", right?

EDIT: GUIL just deleted. That marks 5.
    We all count noob but fine... you don't value him so lets count The World, GUILIONQT, TiK ToK, JohnnyBGood, bokbok, titan. That's not five.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Right now, you look somewhere between pathetic and ridiculous
    Meherrin and Carni are trying to help you out. My only interest on this server is TRA so why are you picking a fight you're going to lose?
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 11-05-2016 at 02:23 AM.

We all count noob but fine... you don't value him so lets count The World, GUILIONQT, TiK ToK, JohnnyBGood, bokbok, titan. That's not five.

Meherrin and Carni are trying to help you out. My only interest on this server is TRA so why are you picking a fight you're going to lose?
    I havent picked any fights. GONE was accused of working with TRA. I'm simply saying that is not true and you said "hur hur I have skype logs to prove it" and now we've been in a skype room with pineh for almost 24 hours and you've shown nothing.

24 hours and you've shown nothing.
    Oh on the contrary. I've shown that you're not fit to lead. I've shown that you value trolling more than you value your alliance. I've shown that you're the same kid as four years ago. I've shown you fail.

You allowed me all of this for what?

Oh on the contrary.
    Oh did I miss a post in the skype room you had us create so you could prove you had nothing to begin with? No?

You're lying again. I didn't have you create the Skype room. I didn't add anyone to the Skype room. I didn't agree to the Skype room. You know the deal.

Why do you keep lying rather than focusing on the important matters like why you're the only leader on US1 that sucks almost as bad as JD?

I didn't agree to the Skype room.
    I provide a solution, you provide excuses. Let me know when you're ready to provide substance.

Seriously can you guys talk it out in private messages in travian or skype. You guys are acting like a child. And all these topics that are opened in this forum is just to verbally abuse each other. I wonder what the moderator is doing these days.

Very well. Let's talk substance then....

Would you like to discuss the substance of your MM and how it continues your history of botched artifact grabs?

I provide a solution, you provide excuses. Let me know when you're ready to provide substance.
    Wouldn't a solution be for Luis to allow the posting of the MM, and the substance be LB actually posting the MM?

I think it would. I'll message you my favorite part of the MM

Oh my; why would you dictate that your smallest accounts should build level 20 TCs by themselves?? Can we expect mass booting since most (if not all) of those players probably did not meet your requirements?

I am certain a couple of there top accounts do not meet the MM requirements.
    But it is ok, just means more NE Artifacts for me to get, and pass to another quad for giggles.

I feel like you don't even need a level 20 TC in your hammer villa when WWs are out. They're helpful, but not necessary IMO.

Of course, perhaps this is why Montana has veto power over any of my decisions, and usually tells me what to do

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I feel like you don't even need a level 20 TC in your hammer villa when WWs are out. They're helpful, but not necessary IMO.
    I agree. But that didn't stop Lying Luisss from ordering small accounts to build three total TCs including a 20. I'll send you the MM.

Is he that bad or is he a TRA spy trying to sabotage GONE?

Lol. Lying about MMs to try to convince me to allow you to post them. All you're convincing me of is how much of a troll you are. No more feed for you.

New game.

Every time you're insulting, condescending, hypocritical, lie or needlessly accuse some one else of lying I'm going to provide forum users your MM and/or provide BTDT your alliance data.

For these last posts I sent The Burninator and jjpackrats your MM.

Oh! Oh! Pick me! Pick me!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

New game.

Every time you're insulting, condescending, hypocritical, lie or needlessly accuse some one else of lying I'm going to provide forum users your MM and/or provide BTDT your alliance data.

For these last posts I sent The Burninator and jjpackrats your MM.
    Thank you for the message. I already have a copy of that and all MM's they send out.
    I am curious though,
    are they planning on letting these smaller accounts use these artes???
    you know since they have to build the TC's,
    but at least the TC's are good CP for those smaller type players...

are they planning on letting these smaller accounts use these artes???
    you know since they have to build the TC's,
    but at least the TC's are good CP for those smaller type players...
    I was told these little accounts will be forced to demo their Level 20 TCs to move these arties to other likely larger accounts. If someone from GONE, other than Lying Luisss, can offer a rebuttal or explanation to this it'd be appreciated. In the absence of that I assume part of Redemption`s strategy to redeeming their past fails is the JD style exploitation of these accounts.

I was told these little accounts will be forced to demo their Level 20 TCs to move these arties to other likely larger accounts. If someone from GONE, other than Lying Luisss, can offer a rebuttal or explanation to this it'd be appreciated. In the absence of that I assume part of Redemption`s strategy to redeeming their past fails is the JD style exploitation of these accounts.
    On a different topic, I here rumors that one of their other council members, is giving away info about players he did not like, and take to GONE from BONE. If you ask nicely they will give you troop counts and call players noobs, cause he thinks he is really a "GOD"

On a different topic, I here rumors that one of their other council members, is giving away info about players he did not like, and take to GONE from BONE. If you ask nicely they will give you troop counts and call players noobs, cause he thinks he is really a "GOD"
    OMG!! Is apocalyse (not a typo) back again???? The guy who claimed to have been the first person in the history of travian to catapult people?