Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NE accounts would rather Delete then Stay with GONE!!!

Default NE accounts would rather Delete then Stay with GONE!!!

Is this really true???
    Is it that no_no one in GONE can talk these large accounts into staying????
    Or is it that no_no one really cares?????

Can GONE be a player through until endgame, or will they keep sending pea shooters at BTDT to meet their makers??????

It almost looks like the rest of the server is going to have to Meta up Against the SW.

Will this happen, or will it start raining Pop-Tarts????

my bet is on the Pop-Tarts!!!!
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Is this really true???
    Is it that no_no one in GONE can talk these large accounts into staying????
    Or is it that no_no one really cares?????

Can GONE be a player through until endgame, or will they keep sending pea shooters at BTDT to meet their makers??????

It almost looks like the rest of the server is going to have to Meta up Against the SW.

Will this happen, or will it start raining Pop-Tarts????

my bet is on the Pop-Tarts!!!!
    Two players delete and you post a forum thread?

You should look at TRA, and others across the server. A lot more deletions.

The 2 accounts that are either now literally GONE or going to be GONE were 2 of your top overall 10 accounts though. (not going by account size, going by troop counts). Seems a bit weird, they would not give the accounts to a different player, Maybe your dual could of taken one over,
    or
    the players were so greedy they just wanted to delete and say too bad for the group.

Either way I still think Pop Tarts raining win the server.........

One thing is for sure.. GONE and TRA are huggling against BTDT..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Luisss is this true? You some how ended up in leadership of the top ranked alliance, leading in attacking, simming and raiding and were so insecure that you huggled up with TRA/T.R.A.?! Going for 75% of the server vs 25% again?!

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    The 2 accounts that are either now literally GONE or going to be GONE were 2 of your top overall 10 accounts though. (not going by account size, going by troop counts). Seems a bit weird, they would not give the accounts to a different player, Maybe your dual could of taken one over,
    or
    the players were so greedy they just wanted to delete and say too bad for the group.

Either way I still think Pop Tarts raining win the server.........
    Some people just do not like the idea of handing over an account. Only so much you can do!

Sorry bud, that is innacurate. We actually catapulted TRA the minute they tried getting anywhere close to us.

Uh huh.

I'm telling you, it's the laser eyes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Uh huh.

I'm telling you, it's the laser eyes!!!
    Laser Eyes does make more sense then anything else I have been hearing.
    So how does that process work?
    Is it expensive to get a pair of these "laser eyes"?
    Or are they like glasses?
    We need more details of these things.

We could ask Luis for BRs to prove his point, but as always, either he wont share (or might be random BRs that won't prove anything).

The real fun part will be when KCCO decides to start clearing out the SE. A certain "top" member of GONE is right on that border, almost more SE. Lets see if they even make arties.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Sorry bud, that is innacurate. We actually catapulted TRA the minute they tried getting anywhere close to us.

Look at you go lil buddy, spoken like a true politician.. Do you need captured chats to prove it or should I not post those here and ruin your credibility..? Im all over here like Julian Assange and wiki-leaks hahaha

Just because you catted some sorry sot(and likely a 2 or 3 villa player) who can't read a map and plopped a villa in the wrong spot, that doesn't mean you are "catapulting TRA"..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Do you need captured chats to prove it or should I not post those here and ruin your credibility..?
    So let me see if I got this right.

Luisss mislead the forums on what he catapulted down.

Luisss lied the forums on the cause of the deletion.

Luisss blatantly lied on his relations with TRA.

Luisss admitted that as a leader of the top ranked alliance on the server he'd like KCCO to join him, TRA and T.R.A. against BTDT?

Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post

Luisss admitted that as a leader of the top ranked alliance on the server he'd like KCCO to join him, TRA and T.R.A. against BTDT?

I have inside information that says KCCO is opening negotiations as we speak
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I have inside information that says KCCO is opening negotiations as we speak
    That sad. That after all these years Luisss would destroy his reputation so carelessly, keep company with racist noobs who pride themselves on inappropriate jokes and seek an easy win by combining 75% of the server against one alliance. Not even the top alliance at that. How far our lil buddy has fallen.

That sad. That after all these years Luisss would destroy his reputation so carelessly, keep company with racist noobs who pride themselves on inappropriate jokes and seek an easy win by combining 75% of the server against one alliance. Not even the top alliance at that. How far our little buddy has fallen.

You flatter us. Although I missed part. The rest I know to be true.
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Did I miss anything?
    Nailed it!

Look at you go lil buddy, spoken like a true politician.. Do you need captured chats to prove it or should I not post those here and ruin your credibility..? Im all over here like Julian Assange and wiki-leaks hahaha

Just because you catted some sorry sot(and likely a 2 or 3 villa player) who can't read a map and plopped a villa in the wrong spot, that doesn't mean you are "catapulting TRA"..
    Please, post chats. As for who we catapulted, it was a top 50 TRA account. This server is small, but the guy has at least 7 villages.

As for you and KCCO, I wonder when the fireworks will start, as I remember a few of your players within the same 7x7 of some of theirs.

As for LB's continued spin, all I can say: Lol. It makes me laugh how hard he tries.

Yep

Don't forget, this is coming from the same player that thinks one troop is a hammer.

Did I miss anything?
    And a group not even going for endgame. They'll waste all their troops, then it will be a super boring race to see who can build the sandcastle the fastest. Could be interesting, but not gonna happen.
    Tra-La-La-La-La. We love you loooooong time.

Yep

Don't forget, this is coming from the same player that thinks one troop is a hammer.

And a group not even going for endgame. They'll waste all their troops, then it will be a super boring race to see who can build the sandcastle the fastest. Could be interesting, but not gonna happen.
    Tra-La-La-La-La. We love you loooooong time.
    A lot has changed over the years I've been on this forum, Cis. Pretty unsurprisingly, I have learned, played with more experienced players, and otherwise mellowed out I think. I know I'm no good, and that's why I'm having a lot more fun this time around .

it was a top 50 TRA account.
    Luisss, really? Top 50? Nowadays? That used to mean something, but not today!

P.S. You were getting help from a real hammer to make that little guy delete.

Luisss, really? Top 50? Nowadays? That used to mean something, but not today!

P.S. You were getting help from a real hammer to make that little guy delete.
    Did you read the rest of the post you quoted? "This server is small, but the guy has at least 7 villages." I know top 50 is nothing crazy at this point. Just saying, wasn't a 2-3 village player as Greg alluded to.

Let me know who the real hammer was, I'll send a thank you!

Did you read the rest of the post you quoted? "This server is small, but the guy has at least 7 villages." I know top 50 is nothing crazy at this point. Just saying, wasn't a 2-3 village player as Greg alluded to.

Let me know who the real hammer was, I'll send a thank you!
    Luisss, it was a little guy. Top 50 means nothing. Villages mean nothing. A little guy that did nothing all server. If I bragged about every one of those I had hit, I would be even more of a BR section hog.

Luisss, it was a little guy. Top 50 means nothing. Villages mean nothing. A little guy that did nothing all server. If I bragged about every one of those I had hit, I would be even more of a BR section hog.
    Where was I bragging?

Where was I bragging?
    I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt all these years. I have not said anything derogatory to you in all this time, unlike my peers. My peers are right though, you're an idiot.

I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt all these years. I have not said anything derogatory to you in all this time, unlike my peers. My peers are right though, you're an idiot.
    I'm sorry you feel that way. I simply pointed out that I was not bragging, as you insinuated that I was. We have attacked TRA and have no formal relationship with them, which we were falsely accused of having with zero evidence - that is the only reason I brought up attacking Intern.

We have attacked TRA and have no formal relationship with them.
    Feel free to share these magical BRs where you have actually attacked somebody of note in TRA.

On a side note, you should be a politician. No "formal" relationship? So you just mean its informal because its not public knowledge? Nice try.

Much like last time you denied having a wing and then a day later, your wing popped up. Lets see how long before your relationship with TRA is "formal".

Why do all NE threads turn into being about Luisss,

I am more interested in why GONE even has a council. It is not helping to keep the players together and happy.

Another player gets ignored and leaves I wonder if this one will end up deleting too!!!!!

Maybe the truth will finally come out you guys can admit your really being run by TRA

This is just an outright lie. I challenge you to prove this statement.
    Please, post chats.
    As for LB's continued spin, all I can say: Lol. It makes me laugh how hard he tries.
    Very well. At 12:47 AM and 12:51 AM Wednesday November 2nd two players in your Skype room posted about your relationship with TRA. Please have those players join the forum so they can post express written consent that I can post screen shots. Until then I will share screen shots with our posters in order to solidify your reputation as "Lying Luisss."

Apparently their leaders are "not nice", haha.

If GONE is losing players without even being attacked, what would happen if there was an OP done on them. Would half their team delete?

Very well. At 12:47 AM and 12:51 AM Wednesday November 2nd two players in your Skype room posted about your relationship with TRA. Please have those players join the forum so they can post express written consent that I can post screen shots. Until then I will share screen shots with our posters in order to solidify your reputation as "Lying Luisss."
    There are no mentions of TRA at either of those times in our skype room. It is ironic that you label me a liar in a post where you eviscerate your own credibility.

Post Skype log - I'll wait.

Luisss you did not post the comments therefore you can not give permission. To pretend otherwise is an attempt to get me banned, is intellectually lazy and also morally bankrupt.

Do you remember when I tried to recruit you to B.A.N.E. on S6? People refused to play with you. They told me it was you or them. I chose you and then you didn't show up. Elsewhere when you got flamed I thought it crossed a line to bullying and messaged people to back off. I stuck up for you.

I realize now as Bugzy has that these efforts were wasted and you bring this stuff upon your self.

Luisss you did not post the comments therefore you can not give permission. To pretend otherwise is an attempt to get me banned, is intellectually lazy and also morally bankrupt.

Do you remember when I tried to recruit you to B.A.N.E. on S6? People refused to play with you. They told me it was you or them. I chose you and then you didn't show up. Elsewhere when you got flamed I thought it crossed a line to bullying and messaged people to back off. I stuck up for you.

I realize now as Bugzy has that these efforts were wasted and you bring this stuff upon your self.

Yes, I invite people to attack me personally because we have disagreements on an online forum. Makes sense.

As for the skype chats, there is no skype message at either 1247 or 1251 so there is no one to ask for permission because they do not exist. Whoever told you there was lied to you.

I do not remember when you tried to recruit me into BANE. That said, I understand that years ago I was quite the naive and stubborn young adult and I've apologized for that in other places. I appear to continually be judged for actions in the past, though, even some as far as four years ago. So it appears that some are incapable of recognizing that people can change - unfortunate, but perhaps it is for the best. I don't gain anything by posting in this embassy; perhaps I should just shy away from it.

Let's talk about you getting beat up and break this down.

As for the skype chats, there is no skype message at either 1247 or 1251
    Stuff like this. Whether it's 1:47 because you're in a different time zone or 12:47 is irrelevant. The TRA comments are there.

That said, I understand that years ago I was quite the naive and stubborn young adult
    You still are. You also think you're the smartest guy in the room. You don't want to be judged on your past. That's fair. Let's talk present. Three different people claim access to your Skype so denying it, especially with the existence of screenshots, is eviscerating your reputation now.

I appear to continually be judged for actions in the past
    I don't gain anything by posting in this embassy; perhaps I should just shy away from it.
    Was it six years ago you created a forum poll to see if you should disappear forever? Somethings don't change. You insult us. You lie. You get called out. Now play the pity party and claim to disappear.

It gets old man.

Keep alluding to skype logs that never appear. Maybe if you say it enough times, people will believe you.

As for me thinking I'm the smartest person in the room, I do not know what about my posts comes off that way. I have not only never suggested that I am superior in anyway to anyone here in print, but I regularly admit that I do not know everything and am here to learn (which you would know if you actually had access to our skype chat).

Please do explain. It would make for a better embassy versus this constant (yet again) reference to actions from years ago.

Keep alluding to skype logs that never appear. Maybe if you say it enough times, people will believe you.
    Most of the forums already believes him because we have all seen it.

But yet again, from GONE's (your) side, we all wait for any of those magical BRs to ever back up anything you have ever said. Whether it was attacking SWAT/Easy when I called you out on it, or when you claimed to have hurt a TRA member, and others called you out on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Most of the forums already believes him because we have all seen it.

But yet again, from GONE's (your) side, we all wait for any of those magical BRs to ever back up anything you have ever said. Whether it was attacking SWAT/Easy when I called you out on it, or when you claimed to have hurt a TRA member, and others called you out on that.
    Most of the forums is probably 3-4 other people, and of that 75% are fellow BTDT members. I say that, only because you have conveniently left out anything related to your account on the server.

I'll see if I can scrounge up the BRs from our skype room now that intern is deleted. Was a few days ago now.

Also, it is impossible to see skype logs that do not exist. But as I told LB, maybe repeating it enough will make it true!

I think this is all a misunderstanding by Luisssss' wording. I think what he meant when he said top 50 TRA account was literal. As in, the top 50 of TRA, not the server.

Also, Luisssss, it seems I may have to change my mind on your "one troop equals a hammer" stand IN THE PAST. It seems you may have actually been right as I have personally seen one hero be a hammer this round. Seems S1 has a Super Hero. They should have a cape.

Also, also....I'm gonna ask Pineh to turn her lazer eyes towards GONE. Now. Let's sit back and see what happens over the next week or so shall we?

-New Users-

Some may not delete, but also not stay with GONE.

Could NFTWG become the new GODS of the NE... unlikely but hey we all have illusions of godliness

I think this is all a misunderstanding by Luisssss' wording. I think what he meant when he said top 50 TRA account was literal. As in, the top 50 of TRA, not the server.

Also, Luisssss, it seems I may have to change my mind on your "one troop equals a hammer" stand IN THE PAST. It seems you may have actually been right as I have personally seen one hero be a hammer this round. Seems S1 has a Super Hero. They should have a cape.

Also, also....I'm gonna ask Pineh to turn her lazer eyes towards GONE. Now. Let's sit back and see what happens over the next week or so shall we?
    The account was ranked 37 of the server. Doesn't mean the account was good by any means, but that is what his or her rank was.

I think the laser eyes were already pointed at us!

75% are fellow BTDT members.
    As with most of your posts, your whining once again makes no sense.

Is BTDT stopping others from your team from coming to the forums? Surely when you send recruiting messages to everybody active on us1, you could ask a few of them to come to the forums to back up your bull. But perhaps they do not want to come here and be caught in lies upon lies like you are.