Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 102

Thread: Lmao

  1. #41
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    You got lucky and stumbled onto the skype logs, and you expect me to believe you have our troop numbers?

    You can and will do whatever you want, as you would have regardless of what I have said or will say to you. What is with the grandstanding?

    Create a skype room with me and someone else who can verify receipt of screenshot. Easy. Seeing as you admit that no leader discussed anything related to TRA you have abandoned your "TRA and GONE are working together hur hur hur" line of thought I assume?

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You're shaping up to be less Greg, less Viscous Machine, less Lord Bane and more JD.
    How do I get my name on this list? (And not on the JD side please)

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    No thank you. If you want to send the screenshot over, go ahead. It is your credibility at stake here. You do not have permission to post any of my IGMs.
    Luis with all due respect, I try my hardest to be impartial. But you cannot keep asking him to provide proof then tell him he can't post his proof. It's still on him to provide it's relevance and to prove his point. As soon as you start denying him permission to prove his point you fall into the guilty party, essentially tampering evidence and proving him right without any cold hard proof presented by him. You've asked him to provide proof, now he's ready to do so, let him make his case and you can go on from there.

    LB, if he doesn't change his mind can you PM me the MM please?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Seeing as you admit that no leader discussed anything related to TRA
    Was this an admission that the statements were made, verifying that I was right, but now you're trying to qualify it and move the goal posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    How do I get my name on this list? (And not on the JD side please)
    You just did with your wonderful post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    As soon as you start denying him permission to prove his point you fall into the guilty party,
    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    LB, if he doesn't change his mind can you PM me the MM please?
    THANK YOU and absolutely.

  4. #44
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    I havent denied permission for him to prove his point. The MM I sent out about artifacts made no mention of TRA, and thus is irrelevant to the discussion.

    This issue is easily settled in a skype room where LB, myself, and lets say you are all present. He presents skype logs he claims he has saying that GONE is working with TRA. We look them over, we laugh at the lack of evidence, and then we come here and prove LB has no credibility. Easy as pie.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I havent denied permission for him to prove his point. The MM I sent out about artifacts made no mention of TRA, and thus is irrelevant to the discussion.

    This issue is easily settled in a skype room where LB, myself, and lets say you are all present. He presents skype logs he claims he has saying that GONE is working with TRA. We look them over, we laugh at the lack of evidence, and then we come here and prove LB has no credibility. Easy as pie.
    I addressed this in my original point. He has to also prove it's relevance, you hiding it only continues to make you appear guilty. If you had valid reason to keep it hidden, like it has information you don't want publicly shared across the forum, you should say that instead of claiming there is no relevance to the discussion. Unfortunately, that will not help either as you shouldn't put that kind of info in an MM.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  6. #46

    Default

    Thank you Carni. This isn't the first time Luisss has done this. He doesn't want to be judged on the past but it appears nothing has changed. It's only a few weeks until he "accidentally" clears artis for TRA.

    Luisss remember this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    We have different opinions on what constitutes honesty, and my opinion has reached the conclusion that, based off facts you have directly and indirectly provided, you have been less than what I consider honest, in regards to the context of this discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'd appreciate it if you would not falsely accuse me of being a liar for having an opinion, especially when my opinion is supported by fact and reason and is not being forced upon others to accept as their own opinion.

  7. #47
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    I addressed this in my original point. He has to also prove it's relevance, you hiding it only continues to make you appear guilty. If you had valid reason to keep it hidden, like it has information you don't want publicly shared across the forum, you should say that instead of claiming there is no relevance to the discussion. Unfortunately, that will not help either as you shouldn't put that kind of info in an MM.
    I have to allow the forums to see an MM I sent so he can prove his unprovable assertion that the MM had anything to do with the discussion of GONE and TRA?

    OK - I give permission for LB to post the paragraph in my MM that makes a mention of TRA. I'll wait.

    Also, still waiting for LB to accept the invitation to get on skype with you to reveal the supposed skype logs of GONE working with TRA.

  8. #48
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I havent denied permission for him to prove his point. The MM I sent out about artifacts made no mention of TRA, and thus is irrelevant to the discussion.

    This issue is easily settled in a skype room where LB, myself, and lets say you are all present. He presents skype logs he claims he has saying that GONE is working with TRA. We look them over, we laugh at the lack of evidence, and then we come here and prove LB has no credibility. Easy as pie.
    A room has been created with you, LB and I. Who else wants to join?
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  9. #49
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    Who else wants to join?
    Is there any mead?

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    OK - I give permission for LB to post the paragraph in my MM that makes a mention of TRA. I'll wait.
    Luisss. I hold all the cards and I hold all the leverage. If you want to play this game that's fine but I chose the rules. As I said in Skype you post permission for me to post your MM here on the forums and I will post one screen shot in Skype and send the other data to BTDT, KCCO and TRA.

  11. #51
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    A room has been created with you, LB and I. Who else wants to join?
    Me!

    Luissssss, it's really simple.

    #1 - May I post copies of Skype room chat? (Requires everyone's permission. You say SURE!). When asked to get others permission you ignore and deflect.

    #2 - May I have permission to post your MM? You say NO! WHY? WHAT FOR??

    Basic conclusion for ANYONE reading these forums: Luissss is lying and hiding.

    LB + 2
    Luissss. - 2

    Edit: LB, I would like any and all troop counts, on everyone, everywhere, even though we most likely have them, there may be one or two we've missed.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-05-2016 at 06:11 AM.

  12. #52

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Is there any mead?
    My mead! My precious.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  13. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    My mead! My precious.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  14. #54
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    My mead! My precious.
    Well then I don't really see why I'd want to join yet another Skype room tbh

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Basic conclusion for ANYONE reading these forums: Luissss is lying and hiding.
    He can't find the time to actually lead in game but managed about 20 posts on the forums in the last 24 hours. Lying Luisss. Choosing trolling over playing since 2010.

  16. #56
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Me!

    Luissssss, it's really simple.

    #1 - May I post copies of Skype room chat? (Requires everyone's permission. You say SURE!). When asked to get others permission you ignore and deflect.
    So you ask me for permission to post skype room logs of someone else, then ask me to get you the permissions you need and that's me deflecting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    #2 - May I have permission to post your MM? You say NO! WHY? WHAT FOR??
    Because I don't want to share it? That's why most people say no to things. Is there something in the MM you want to discuss? I've already given permission to post any portion of my artifact MM that mentioned TRA..

  17. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Was this an admission that the statements were made, verifying that I was right, but now you're trying to qualify it and move the goal posts?
    I see you skipped this question. Trying to move the goal posts again? Are you saying that the statements were absolutely never made or have you changed that to the statements were made but don't count because the players aren't the leader?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Is there something in the MM you want to discuss?
    Oh there very much is. Why are you scared to share it?
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 11-05-2016 at 12:09 PM.

  18. #58
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I see you skipped

  19. #59
    -New Users-
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I just do not understand the fuss

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    That's what I was thinking.. He did mention the spies we have...errr...had in TRA, but the rest was incoherent..
    I got nothing. I'm just trying to make this entertaining for myself. Two rounds in a row I've joined this server. Last round was won handily. That's cool, I'm new to the server. Joined again, as I was bored at the time it was starting up. The entire server I see it's just a repeat of last round. Same group that won last round joined together, every other quad just scrambling to get something going.

    I'm easy enough to go with whatever, so I try go where I can, but on US1, it seems like a losing effort unless I spawn in the right quad with the same returning group.

  21. #61

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    I got nothing. I'm just trying to make this entertaining for myself. Two rounds in a row I've joined this server. Last round was won handily. That's cool, I'm new to the server. Joined again, as I was bored at the time it was starting up. The entire server I see it's just a repeat of last round. Same group that won last round joined together, every other quad just scrambling to get something going.

    I'm easy enough to go with whatever, so I try go where I can, but on US1, it seems like a losing effort unless I spawn in the right quad with the same returning group.
    You need to realize this "same returning group" would like nothing better than to be able to test our mettle.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  22. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    You need to realize this "same returning group" would like nothing better than to be able to test our mettle.
    as far as that means you want to improve upon your last rounds domincance, i get it. I could have done better this round myself, but everyone reaches that wall. Unfortunately for everyone not in your group, it's that you're the only group. I don't know how to play this. You're doing your alliance thing. That's larger than anyone else that will start on this server. That being said, we've played almost halfway through this server. So, you've already won. Where do we go from there? I can't imagine this is enjoyable for your group as well.

  23. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    I can't imagine this is enjoyable for your group as well.
    It's not. BTDT wants to test it's self but TRA insists upon making the same mistakes every round and Lying Luisss insists upon sabotaging GONE so there's only so much you can do.

  24. #64

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    as far as that means you want to improve upon your last rounds domincance, i get it. I could have done better this round myself, but everyone reaches that wall. Unfortunately for everyone not in your group, it's that you're the only group. I don't know how to play this. You're doing your alliance thing. That's larger than anyone else that will start on this server. That being said, we've played almost halfway through this server. So, you've already won. Where do we go from there? I can't imagine this is enjoyable for your group as well.
    I do not know who told you all that info or you just made it up. Currently we are a group of 37, we started as a core of about 15 accounts and have slowly added people, yes shocker!!!! we actually accept people who we don't know, we accept people who have demonstrated a desire and willingness to learn. We have no NAPs or CONFEDs. Now you seem to be implying that we should organize our own opponents? We play together because we want to play a nice clean, no cheating (we do not tolerate cheating.), no drama game and have fun. We want to have good strong opponents so we can hone our skills and test our mettle, but no matter how much you whine and cry, it is still not our job to organize our opponents.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 11-07-2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: left the word know out
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  25. #65

    Default

    Flossie FTW


    Also, is TRA not a preformed group as well? Check mate just made a post that he joined with TRA as per JD's request. He just left for various reasons.

  26. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I do not know who told you all that info or you just made it up. Currently we are a group of 37, we started as a core of about 15 accounts and have slowly added people, yes shocker!!!! we actually accept people who we don't, we accept people who have demonstrated a desire and willingness to learn. We have no NAPs or CONFEDs. Now you seem to be implying that we should organize our own opponents? We play together because we want to play a nice clean, no cheating (we do not tolerate cheating.), no drama game and have fun. We want to have good strong opponents so we can hone our skills and test our mettle, but no matter how much you whine and cry, it is still not our job to organize our opponents.
    My dear Flossie,
    Have you not been informed that playing a clean, honorable, drama free round is so last year?

    I thought just in case you were not up on the current travian "in" thing!!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

    ... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

  27. #67

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    My dear Flossie,
    Have you not been informed that playing a clean, honorable, drama free round is so last year?

    I thought just in case you were not up on the current travian "in" thing!!
    You mean I am with the uncool group again?......wait, does this mean we are hot?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  28. #68

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    You mean I am with the uncool group again?......wait, does this mean we are hot?
    I think we are....

    Here's to good, clean, fun. Shall we toast with mead?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  29. #69

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  30. #70
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I think we are....

    Here's to good, clean, fun. Shall we toast with mead?

    ... and four whole fried chickens.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  31. #71

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    ... and four whole fried chickens.
    Don't forget the order of dry white toast.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  32. #72
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Don't forget the order of dry white toast.
    Flossie supplied that with her white mead
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  33. #73

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Lol!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  34. #74

    Default

    Is there ever a thread anymore where mead isn't mentioned?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

    S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

  35. #75

    Default

    I have a horn of mead. It's amazing.

  36. #76
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    I actually have a friend who drinks his alcohol from a horn. He even has a holster for it so he can carry the damn thing on his belt.

    I often wonder why we're friends, he and I

  37. #77

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Is there ever a thread anymore where mead isn't mentioned?
    Not when I am involved in the tread.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  38. #78

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    Is there ever a thread anymore where mead isn't mentioned?
    Flower likes her mead.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  39. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I do not know who told you all that info or you just made it up. Currently we are a group of 37, we started as a core of about 15 accounts and have slowly added people, yes shocker!!!! we actually accept people who we don't know, we accept people who have demonstrated a desire and willingness to learn. We have no NAPs or CONFEDs. Now you seem to be implying that we should organize our own opponents? We play together because we want to play a nice clean, no cheating (we do not tolerate cheating.), no drama game and have fun. We want to have good strong opponents so we can hone our skills and test our mettle, but no matter how much you whine and cry, it is still not our job to organize our opponents.
    No, it's not your job to create better opponents. It's just my observation as an outside participating opponent that even having 15 cats starting a round in a quad with well defined rolls is good enough to put you in the drivers seat. I'll never be one to take an active role in leadership. I see no enjoyment factor there. Just again, giving my best wishes that I can't find a counter. As it were, I'll try to improve my account to the best of my abilities. I think I'm slightly better than I was last round. That's the best I can do.

    Carry on.

  40. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    having 15 cats starting a round in a quad with well defined rolls
    Oh crap!! I have a role??? Nobody has ever once told me this (not even in previous rounds). Who do I contact????

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •