Thread: Thanks BTDT, I will miss you!

Default Thanks BTDT, I will miss you!

Hi!
    I am Check Mate, and i want to make this post for my Friends and those who know me.
    What i can say, i start playing with TRA because my EX-Friend J.D., he invited me to play but things go wrong and i decide to move to BTDT and let me tell you its a big diferent between these 2 Allys.

First: BTDT is playing and having fun.
    TRA is not playing and no fun there.

second: BTDT leaders are really good, they motivate you to play as you like, and everyone can give an opinion.
    TRA simple, they kick and catt friend just because J.D. wants to chiefs his villages!

third: BTDT they are friends, for real.
    TRA they just use you.

i have screem shot to prove what i am saying so anytime.

well i am deleting, why??? Because of Beemer. lol no Beemer.
    Because i need to do something special in the next year, i will write a book of my life, is going to be in spanish.

so the post is to long now i wil show you what i did to TRA the last 72 hours.

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1918/Eq6bq8S3

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1918/UhBnbLUJ

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1918/eTpCXD1e

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1918/yUWTVtZ6

http://www.gettertools.com/report/1918/9fSrJrCZ

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING BTDT

Playing at this moment:

Us3: Check Mate WON
    US1: Check Mate (DELETED)

US2: Check Mate Having Fun.

Shouldn't BTDT be thanking you for being a plant? I saw the report Beemer had on you. Served them up on a platinum platter. Then came back to attack that same alliance that supposedly let you down. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by isnotlupus View Post
    TRA simple, they kick and catt friend just because J.D. wants to chiefs his villages!
    The reason I started harassing JD is I was in his alliance and he ordered me to cat one of our own members so his buddy could take the guy's cropper. He's almost like a virus.

BTDT they are friends, for real. TRA they just use you.
    Exactly! I've got my old crew on Facebook and still chat regularly. I've had people gift me event tickets and meet in person. My credit card got hacked so I couldn't buy gold and my former opponents bought me gold and we were supposed to meet in Vegas. I've done the same things for them and sent gifts and other things.

This is how it should be. I hope to see you on another server. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    Shouldn't BTDT be thanking you for being a plant? I saw the report Beemer had on you. Served them up on a platinum platter. Then came back to attack that same alliance that supposedly let you down. Thank you for your sacrifice.
    Wait, wut? LOLOLOLOLOL What kind of crazy smack you been getting into? I think you should read more of these forums from the beginning. There's even pictures for your reading comprehension problem. Want some cheese to go with that whine and sour grapes?

Shouldn't BTDT be thanking you for being a plant? I saw the report Beemer had on you.
    That makes no sense.

Why would Beemer ghost a BTDT plant's hammer?

That's not allowed.

Why would we need plants? We're carnivores.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    We need pineh, and she is a plant. She told me so.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    We need pineh, and she is a plant. She told me so.
    Pineh has special enzymes we need. So yes we need a plant and Pineh is our special plant
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

And the responses have it in my favor, complete plant, no?

Is this "complete plant" related to one Robert Plant?

No. You DO know when you're being trolled, right?

Is this "complete plant" related to one Robert Plant?
    I can't explain.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Only if you know more about the Beemer account than I do.

I doubt it.

Yes I am a complete plant. You caught me out. Somedays I just sit in the corner and retend it is the breeze moving my hair.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

How it's going with btdt, I mean they tell such good stories about them. I wonder why people delete in btdt.

ROTFLMAO. Compared to other alliances? See, they leave their alliance that has let them down, join us, destroy their previous alliances then delete because their original alliance ruined the game for them. Other times it's RL. Other times it's boredom.

Hi!
    What i can say, i start playing with TRA because my EX-Friend J.D., he invited me to play but things go wrong and i decide to move to BTDT
    I know you were torn in your decision to move to BTDT, you have this thing called integrity..

I enjoyed our chats, and thank you for taking a chance on us even if it was a brief time..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I know you were torn in your decision to move to BTDT, you have this thing called integrity..

I enjoyed our chats, and thank you for taking a chance on us even if it was a brief time..
    Thanks for the confirmation.

Confirmation of what? That he left of his own free will? Joined BTDT of his own free will? Left the server under his own free will?

We've had this discussion like 3 times now. Stop being cryptic and get the balls to say what you're implying, but are too scared to say so that no one knows what the hell you're talking about.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-24-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks for the confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Confirmation of what?
    That he has zero comprehension skills..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    That he has zero comprehension skills..
    If that's what you want to go with, cool. The server was fun or not. Hope you all enjoy the rest of it.