Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DNC Did this to themselves

Default DNC Did this to themselves

I've heard a lot of people say that Hillary lost because people voted for Trump because he's a man, or all the racists pooled in to vote for Trump.

But, if you look at the numbers, Trump actually had fewer Republican voters than the last two elections. The DNC and Hillary though, lost A LOT more voters. And I believe it's because of how the DNC conducted themselves in the primaries, choosing Hillary, favoring her, causing polling issues, etc.

They basically aligned themselves with Hillary, and made it known. Thus saying to their constituents that they care more about who they want than who their voters want. Then we got email leaks of the DNC talking about ways to undermine Bernie and support Hillary long before the primaries were fully underway. I'm glad the DNC can see that no one appreciates their biased meddling, and it cost them the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

You carry on pretending you didn't get him elected Sap, if it makes you feel better. But you did.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I agree with the OP.

I largely agree with the OP.

The Democratic primary wasn't rigged. More people voted for Clinton than Sanders.

The Democrats in general have a long history of accepting the handpicked successor to their sitting Presidents. When LBJ wanted it to be Humphrey, it was Humphrey. When Clinton wanted it to be Al Gore, it was Al Gore. When Obama wanted it to be Clinton, it was Clinton.

And those handpicked successors have a long history of losing the ensuing general election.

And yeah, Sap lays out the point that the Sanders argument turned out to be right -- he would have easily won this election. (Any decent candidate can get 61m votes, and neither of these two candidates got even close.)

I hope that the Left finds its heart before we lose 11 million of our friends, neighbors, and relatives to mass deportation. If they take away my significant other, they'll be taking me away, too. I like my country, but I love my significant other more.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I like my country, but I love my significant other more.
    Marriage would solve that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    You carry on pretending you didn't get him elected Sap, if it makes you feel better. But you did.
    I was going to vote early, or do a mail in. But I forgot.

And I was only 16 and couldn't vote for Obama in 2008, but I did vote for him in 2012.

Last edited by Mod Polecat; 11-11-2016 at 02:26 AM.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    Marriage would solve that problem.
    And create a ton of others.

And I'm honestly surprised you're so dismissive about that.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 11-11-2016 at 01:58 AM.

And create a ton of others.

And I'm honestly surprised you're so dismissive about that.
    You obviously aren't committed enough.
    I'm not very bright.

I mean, you've added "be disowned by his family" to his list of choices which formerly included only "be deported."

Real helpful.

I already offered the marriage route. This is why we haven't done that. Also, it marks you legally, and it's already been made clear that marriage equality is not safe anymore. When it's next challenged by some state, expect the Supreme Court to go back to letting states do what they want on the issue and allow the Feds to pass a new DOMA.

Sap of the wise words. Not.

Sap of the wise words. Not.
    Seriously, it's bothersome that the opinion of the Trumpets isn't "acceptable losses" given that he does have some good policy suggestions, they're "what losses?" instead, like ignoring them is a good thing to do.

I blame Harry Reid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I blame Harry Reid.
    I respect you for being a reasonable human being in conversations, but dear lord do I disagree with your 100% pro conservative attitude. On a global scale, the two sides are basically the same and just differ on certain issues. Neither ideology is any better or worse than the other. That stance is at LEAST half of what's wrong with American politics nowadays. Try to be a bit more open minded.

I don't know if you are trolling or just being willfully ignorant. If trolling, well done. If the other, well...
    The Democrats lost 3 million voters in 4 years, and then another 5+million voters 4 years later. Why? Because the Republicans aren't the only ones disgusted with the way our country is falling apart. Obama was nowhere near as good a president as people push him up to be. Wages aren't increasing anywhere near what is needed and health care is more expensive than ever. America can only be measured as 'better' than the Bush years with a very tiny ruler.
    Hillary was a horrible candidate. So freaking horrible. The only ones who flocked about her were those that are upper-middle class and above.
    About 120 million voters voted this year. Over 90 million chose not to participate for whatever reason. 90,000,000 stayed home rather than partake in the crappy choices of candidates out there. I don't think they were all sick with the flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I don't know if you are trolling or just being willfully ignorant. If trolling, well done. If the other, well...
    The Democrats lost 3 million voters in 4 years, and then another 5+million voters 4 years later. Why? Because the Republicans aren't the only ones disgusted with the way our country is falling apart. Obama was nowhere near as good a president as people push him up to be. Wages aren't increasing anywhere near what is needed and health care is more expensive than ever. America can only be measured as 'better' than the Bush years with a very tiny ruler.
    Hillary was a horrible candidate. So freaking horrible. The only ones who flocked about her were those that are upper-middle class and above.
    About 120 million voters voted this year. Over 90 million chose not to participate for whatever reason. 90,000,000 stayed home rather than partake in the crappy choices of candidates out there. I don't think they were all sick with the flu.
    Sure the dems lost voters and things aren't as rosy as you had hoped. Same is true everywhere, but you are still better off than most in the world (except us, obviously). Your unemployment is lower than ours. Your wages are too low, because the republicans wont let a minimum wage through. Healthcare is more expensive EVERYWHERE. It's not all down to obamacare in the US, and even if it were, unless you can show that the money is being wasted somehow, it just means that more people have coverage. Sure the election was a large portion of "what about meeeeee", but thinking trump would fix low and middle class american lives better than clinton is the apex of ridiculous.

but thinking trump would fix low and middle class american lives better than clinton is the apex of ridiculous.
    Unless the government make middle class suffer somehow, they won't control them.

governments wants obedient people, they want peace to take care of other businesses!

so no president would help middle class effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

I think most of our country saw exactly who Hillary wanted to enrich the life of.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

DNC next time use one of those celebrities who protested against Trump and we will see who america votes
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

I mean, you've added "be disowned by his family" to his list of choices which formerly included only "be deported."

Real helpful.
    His family will only find out if he tells them about the marriage, maricon.
    I'm not very bright.

Sure the dems lost voters and things aren't as rosy as you had hoped. Same is true everywhere, but you are still better off than most in the world (except us, obviously). Your unemployment is lower than ours. Your wages are too low, because the republicans wont let a minimum wage through. Healthcare is more expensive EVERYWHERE. It's not all down to obamacare in the US, and even if it were, unless you can show that the money is being wasted somehow, it just means that more people have coverage. Sure the election was a large portion of "what about meeeeee", but thinking trump would fix low and middle class american lives better than clinton is the apex of ridiculous.
    Is your unemployment rate measured the same as ours? Because our unemployment rate should be a lot higher, but they don't include a few different groups to bring the numbers down.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    DNC next time use one of those celebrities who protested against Trump and we will see who america votes
    Matt Damon!

Or Jon Stewart!
    I'm not very bright.

His family will only find out if he tells them about the marriage, maricon.
    Uh, how will he explain his continued ability to hold employment and not be deported?

Is your unemployment rate measured the same as ours? Because our unemployment rate should be a lot higher, but they don't include a few different groups to bring the numbers down.
    Probably not, but everyone tries to make it look better than it is. Ours misses the underemployed, probably like yours. But my point is that you are no worse off than you could be after the GFC. And better than you would have been under GOP control.
    To think that donnie will do better by the common man is ludicrous. You have done pretty well under obama in spite of all the "waddaboutme" around. Sure, you haven' done as well as you hoped, and a lot of people are worse off. But you can blame bill clinton and george bush for the source of those problems. You have come out of it better than most predicted, primarily because of obama. If he had not had a hostile house, you would probably be even better off.

I just hope trump can see his way to not stopping the positive directions you do have. But he cares about business. He doesn't care about the workers (as he proves in his own businesses) all he cares about are the shareholders.
    And as you can all see, the trickle down theory is complete gob****e. .

The country with the world's longest official name

I think most of our country saw exactly who Trump wanted to enrich the life of.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Fixed.
    Sure, I spent the last 8 years giving your president a chance, but when the vote goes our way, democracy sucks and you won't give our candidate a chance before he even takes office. Why aren't the Hollywood elites leaving like they promised?

The country with the world's longest official name

Sure, I spent the last 8 years giving your president a chance, but when the vote goes our way, democracy sucks and you won't give our candidate a chance before he even takes office. Why aren't the Hollywood elites leaving like they promised?
    He's a narcissistic billionaire who treats his workers like ****. Who do you think he wants to enrich?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    He's a narcissistic billionaire who treats his workers like ****. Who do you think he wants to enrich?
    He's had a revelation!! All those poorly educated whites who voted for him have made him see the error of his ways. Now it's clear to him that they are really the ones he should work hard to enrich. Because blazin.
    I don't think he really wanted to get elected even this time, he sure as hell won't want to go again, so it's not a legacy he's after.
    But, tell you what blazin, if he manages to make a significant potion of the population better off than they would have been without hurting more, then I'll award him the status of reasonable human being. As long as he disavows his racism, misogyny and bullying. Any chance?

He has disavowed all of those things, did Hillary apologize for the disparaging remarks towards Catholics? Her support of Byrd? How about Sangar? Broken records, the lot of you. It's ok for Hillary to say things like blacks are super predators, support racists, accept money from countries that kill people because of homosexuality, treat women as property... has she apologized for any of it? Where is the outrage?

How about we stop trying to fix blame somewhere. All it does is further poison the stream.

We each have individual power to change how we treat, talk about and interact with others. Let's stop demonizing those we disagree with. We actually might find we have more in common than we think.

Do what you can to change the dynamic you don't like. Do not tell others to change.....guess what? It never works. You can only change yourself and how you react/interact. Do it, stop waiting for someone else to make the first move.

Stop telling 'them' to change, stop waiting for 'them' to change first. You make the changes you can, stop expecting others to do it for you.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Imagine that, when faced with the truth, crickets.

What truth? That trump said all those awful things? Or that he hasn't recanted them? I see his muslim policy has disappeared from his website, but I haven's seen him take anything back yet. And if he does, what does that say about him? That he was happy to rely on the rantings of hate just to get elected? Nice stuff eh?

I can't help but laugh over the super predator thing. First, she said it about gangs, not blacks, and then she said that it was a mistake saying it anyway because it could be taken as racist. So, you really need to lose that point completely. And when it comes to treating women... seriously??? You voted for trump ffs.

Flossie, the stream is poisoned. When he gets into power, we'll all see what he does. My money is on him conforming to the system rather than doing anything much anyway, which is probably worse than nothing, because then you wont even get the change dreamed of.

The protests are actually quite healthy if they stay non violent. They show the rest of the world that you are not such an ignorant hicksville as the election might indicate.

Hillary didn't? Did she not support those racists? Admire even? Nothing?

Hillary didn't? Did she not support those racists? Admire even? Nothing?
    Support which racists? The KKK?

I just named two!! No response from you on them. I mentioned her words towards catholics.. no response from you Rok. **** or get off the pot

He has disavowed all of those things, did Hillary apologize for the disparaging remarks towards Catholics? Her support of Byrd? How about Sangar? Broken records, the lot of you. It's ok for Hillary to say things like blacks are super predators, support racists, accept money from countries that kill people because of homosexuality, treat women as property... has she apologized for any of it? Where is the outrage?
    It wasn't her, it was staffers. But if you want all associates to be put in the same bucket, you'll lose.
    And Byrd? Really, you want to throw the KKK in again. You'll lose again

It wasn't her??? Lmao, you can't even admit she expressed admiration for those two racists? This is why everyone has the opinion of you that they do.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 11-13-2016 at 12:56 PM.

Last edited by The Blazin1; 11-13-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Brietbart?
    LOL I wouldn't even click on that. Let alone believe anything it said.
    http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/ See there's hope for you yet.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 11-13-2016 at 01:55 PM.

Hope for me? What do you mean?
    You don't have to look. God forbid you see things that offer a different view of the narrative you push so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    How about we stop trying to fix blame somewhere. All it does is further poison the stream.

We each have individual power to change how we treat, talk about and interact with others. Let's stop demonizing those we disagree with. We actually might find we have more in common than we think.

Do what you can to change the dynamic you don't like. Do not tell others to change.....guess what? It never works. You can only change yourself and how you react/interact. Do it, stop waiting for someone else to make the first move.

Stop telling 'them' to change, stop waiting for 'them' to change first. You make the changes you can, stop expecting others to do it for you.
    What truth? That trump said all those awful things? Or that he hasn't recanted them? I see his muslim policy has disappeared from his website, but I haven's seen him take anything back yet. And if he does, what does that say about him? That he was happy to rely on the rantings of hate just to get elected? Nice stuff eh?

I can't help but laugh over the super predator thing. First, she said it about gangs, not blacks, and then she said that it was a mistake saying it anyway because it could be taken as racist. So, you really need to lose that point completely. And when it comes to treating women... seriously??? You voted for trump ffs.

Flossie, the stream is poisoned. When he gets into power, we'll all see what he does. My money is on him conforming to the system rather than doing anything much anyway, which is probably worse than nothing, because then you wont even get the change dreamed of.

The protests are actually quite healthy if they stay non violent. They show the rest of the world that you are not such an ignorant hicksville as the election might indicate.
    Rokchick you are offensive beyond belief. How you managed to twist what I said in green to warrant your answer in plum, I can not fathom. Clearly you have a narrative in your head and you will just use anything so you can get another jab in.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Rokchick you are offensive beyond belief. How you managed to twist what I said in green to warrant your answer in plum, I can not fathom. Clearly you have a narrative in your head and you will just use anything so you can get another jab in.
    Well then you are easily offended. You said it will further poison the stream, I said it's already poisoned. I really don't think you understand the international implications of what's happened. I will fix the blame where it belongs. With those who voted for him, and those who didn't vote against him. I also specified what I think could happen if it's not as bad as it could be (sounding more like I'm right the longer he talks).

If you want me to repeat some of the things actually said by the international community, including leaders, in the last few days, you might have reason to feel offended! For instance, why did he sit down with Nigel Farage? What message do you think that sends to Europe?