Thread: Dear Luissssss

Default Dear Luissssss

It's that time of year again. As we're planning for arti's, I wanted to ask you to please not forget us this year and be sure to clear an arti or even two for us. We'd greatly appreciate it, just as much, if not more so than before.

Luv ya,
    ~Cis

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cisalpine again.

He read it but won't respond.

I'm hoping he doesn't botch this. His team criticized him for his plan. He's been criticized here for his plan. He has enough experienced players around him that hopefully, for the first time I'm aware of, Luisss can amount to something relevant in game. Either way... it's going to be fun to watch.

I hope there are some botched grabs, I forgot to train troops so only have a hero to pick one up
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Good luck to all alliances in their pursuit of artifacts today.

Welcome back from your 16 (?) days of exile. I see you scrambling, hopefully this works for you. I might also suggest stealing from TRA if you've managed to put that silly super secret NAP behind you. It's better you steal them than allow BTDT to right?

wow, GONE loses first arty in their quad to a non GONE player. How many more will they not get....
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Luissssss, I am both saddened, yet strangely proud. You didn't clear any for us, but you did it right!!! Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Luissssss, I am both saddened, yet strangely proud. You didn't clear any for us, but you did it right!!! Good job!
    Awww... our little Luisss is having his first big boy server. They grow up so fast Cis.

Fast? Sorry, that was funny. Time has lost all meaning to you now. LOL. I really did feel so happy and proud for him though. He worked long and hard to get to this point. You're right...he's all grown up, married and everything. He still has a way to go though. That's why I keep everyone's expectation for me so low. Then they can be happily surprised. Right bugzy?

I think he owes you some roses still.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

Hmmm. That requires the blood and bone of soldiers. We'll have to see what can be done.

Fast? Sorry, that was funny. Time has lost all meaning to you now. LOL. I really did feel so happy and proud for him though. He worked long and hard to get to this point.
    He is a late bloomer and far too stubborn but Luisss has played less servers than JD, is half his age, and has four times as many arties. Some people can learn. Some can not.

True. Maybe he just needed to get.....married. The brain finally able to focus and comprehend on several things at once, rather than one or two.