Thread: Marvel is weak and lacks leaderhip

Default Marvel is weak and lacks leaderhip

Lets see how you old timers respond to that title ... I'm sure it bring back memories
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

-New Users-

Thumbs up Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    Lets see how you old timers respond to that title ... I'm sure it bring back memories
    I do like you IDTS.. Somekind of attention ****** seeking for more and more attention. Altough u know that u are weak.. Ach what Im I saying.. You are changing your alliance name almost everyday.. U guys really have brains the size of a nutt..

Heh.. Have a good round guys. And please, piss off.

I am not IDTS ... I am no one ... Call me a Concerned Citizen Changing your alliance name everyday is not a sign of weakness, its a sign of confidence. I dont know who you are but trust me, IDTS will kick your *** like its nothing
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 12-13-2016 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Filter Evasion
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantyas View Post
    I do like you IDTS.. Somekind of attention ****** seeking for more and more attention. Altough u know that u are weak.. Ach what Im I saying.. You are changing your alliance name almost everyday.. U guys really have brains the size of a nutt..

Heh.. Have a good round guys. And please, piss off.
    I am not IDTS ... I am no one ... Call me a Concerned Citizen Changing your alliance name everyday is not a sign of weakness, its a sign of confidence. I dont know who you are but trust me, IDTS will kick your *** like its nothing

ROFL, its too funny how people come into the forums to troll, only have no idea who or what they are trolling. If said person did even 5 minutes of homework he would of quickly realized Eric was in knights. Ah well, have fun in Marvel or HELL or whatever it is he is in, they seem like a great group that has it together!
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 12-13-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    ROFL, its too funny how people come into the forums to troll, only have no idea who or what they are trolling. If said person did even 5 minutes of homework he would of quickly realized Eric was in knights. Ah well, have fun in Marvel or HELL or whatever it is he is in, they seem like a great group that has it together!
    *Sigh* Children
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    I agree with you. Leave it to let Eric talk

Default I'm slightly offended by this

I thought that comment was reserved by S.P.Q.R.