Thread: Proof there is a God

Default Proof there is a God

If one should need proof there is a God, and that He has a sense of humor...

Not only did I successfully clear and capture an artifact, but it was the closest artifact to me...

The artifact that spawned closest to me?

The unique fool.

Couldn't make it up if I tried, I had a hearty laugh. Hope you all do as well . We can use this thread for discussion on arti grabs if people so choose .

I find it interesting TRA is pulling a whiff so far.. Did you not let them go for one in your huggle agreement ??

heh..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Not only did I successfully clear and capture an artifact, but it was the closest artifact to me... The unique fool
    This is hilarious! I wish GONE could appreciate this like the rest of us. Also I'm glad you're a good sport.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I find it interesting TRA is pulling a whiff so far..
    It's not interesting at all. They do this every round. 20 artifacts off the board so far and they just took their 1st.

With the 21st selection of the US1R10 artifacts draft, the Cleveland Browns pick a large troop build.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    It's not interesting at all. They do this every round.
    Also given how many troops they've wasted on Kimmie's walls quite recently

It's not interesting at all. They do this every round. 20 artifacts off the board so far and they just took their 1st.

With the 21st selection of the US1R10 artifacts draft, the Cleveland Browns pick a large troop build.
    hmmm they need that troop train to que some more quarterbacks. though they still might not train them fast enough.....
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

This is hilarious! I wish GONE could appreciate this like the rest of us. Also I'm glad you're a good sport.
    , thanks Lord Bane.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

^^ This.. He really is a good sport too..

..........and they fumbled it to JD..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    ..........and they fumbled it to JD..
    33 arties off the board, TRA has 3 and they give the large troop build to JD?! He had a 6C cap last week!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    You didn't congratulate s1's favorite unique fool on finally getting it right!! You know that favor I asked? Guess who said yes??? Darling boxy!!! Will you ever play with us again?

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    You didn't congratulate s1's favorite unique fool on finally getting it right!! You know that favor I asked? Guess who said yes??? Darling boxy!!! Will you ever play with us again?
    Sweet, darlin' Cis. My life is sucked into another game. I play it more than I ever played Travian and it isn't possible to dual for people to relieve your burden on it. Any time spent away from it wastes product and energy and will put me further behind
    I love you both (funny, we all 3 voted for someone different and get along famously), but my eggs are in another basket. So to speak.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Well then, at least we have you here! Better than not at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    You know that favor I asked?:
    I should'a known it was Dan..!!! lol..

Ha! But you WERE right on your guess and I went there first, but it was party night there and he didn't see until too late. I just went down my list of awesome players.