Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sorry non NE Accounts!!!!

, you should talk to people outside of btdt more often, there are some good people that you do not have to snuggle with to get to know. I guess I'll come back when I can toot my own horn again and destroy more of your capitals or when you guys get a few of ours. No point in going back and forth on statements you do not intend to prove.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Yep. You plan on doing that. See you on the battlefield. LOL...so many gaps

Edit:
    Oh look!! Once AGAIN, NWR is attacking with GONE!! And yet, it's spin and propaganda when we say you're working with them. Uh huh. Once coincidence...TWICE???? Still gonna deny and deflect Louissssss?
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-26-2016 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post

Edit:
    Oh look!! Once AGAIN, NWR is attacking with GONE!! And yet, it's spin and propaganda when we say you're working with them. Uh huh. Once coincidence...TWICE???? Still gonna deny and deflect Louissssss?
    You didn't post it in the skype chat, doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Edit:
    Who and where?

This is still news to me, and I wouldnt bother posting until after landing if it was otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Who and where?

This is still news to me, and I wouldnt bother posting until after landing if it was otherwise.
    I think everything that happens in your alliance is news to you

It is fun seeing you guys riled up. Not used to a challenge, eh? .

It is fun seeing you guys riled up. Not used to a challenge, eh? .
    This is us riled up?

LOL!!!

This is us riled up?
    I guess we will see!

Cis; what do I gain by lying?
    Absolutely nothing and it serves as continuing proof that you care more about your forum persona than you do about your alliance. They are not your team but rather the tool of your redemption. That's probably why you lost three players and TRA lost six in the last 18 hours or so.

But by all means continue...

Who and where? This is still news to me

Oh Luisssss. Me riled up you wouldn't miss it for the world. Just ask my alliance. They got to see nasty Cis day a couple of days. Only one player who I know is riled up and that was from Thanksgiving op. And THAT night YOU caused nasty Cis to come out. That and a lack of FRESH POTS!!

Edit: Not drunk so much as drugged. Bad day for arthritis. My point being, you haven't riled anyone or anything but little Luisssss. One player got mad on Thaksgiving, that's it. But keep on preening about. He who laughs last, laughs best.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-28-2016 at 09:18 AM.

Is Cis drunk?

Yes and so much more.

oh my word!!!!!
    lets just all
    and see what happens next,
    Could be an interesting next 3 days the fly on the wall told me.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    oh my word!!!!!
    lets just all
    and see what happens next,
    Could be an interesting next 3 days the fly on the wall told me.
    You heard about our next operation?

oh no_no, my next operation.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Everybody does because you can't help but crow. Twill be your downfall.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-28-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Everybody does because you can't help but crow. Twill be your downfall.
    ^And this is how I know I have you riled up.

I had not even planned my next op yet, but today I will .

Luissssss. You have never seen me riled up then. Yes, act like you haven't when 3 others have told me you had mod plans. And no....I am not revealing my sources. Don't be an idiot.

Don't be an idiot.
    Cis you're just flat out lying lol. What do you gain by this?

I am literally sitting down planning an operation right now, I have not had one planned for the past 12 hours, so it is literally impossible for 3 people to have told you what my next plan is, considering I don't even know what it is yet. Why argue the most unimportant points?

Cis you're just flat out lying lol.
    Cis does not lie.

Perhaps, as always, you or your team are confused about what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Cis does not lie.

Perhaps, as always, you or your team are confused about what is happening.
    Cis saying 3 people reached out to her about an op I planned, even though I had not planned or even talked about one eith anyone yet is absolutely a lie. I'm not sure why she would bother lying about that but it is a lie nevertheless.

I will vouch for her that we heard from 3 sources, another one was being planned.. I suppose it was our mistake to assume it was being planned by you since you bragged about planning the last one..

Maybe you should find out who kept you out of the loop, and more importantly, why..?
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

If I wanted to huggle the entire server I could, because no one on this server likes BTDT.
    Lord Bane's Alliance: Everyone (besides their own members) despises this alliance, right? Why not try to coordinate an all-quadrant, all-alliance, offense strike against them?
    Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it. Luisss says he doesn't remember my trying to recruit him to S6 but here he is advocating for uniting an entire server against one alliance all the way back in 2011. mbstokem is even commenting in that thread.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 11-29-2016 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    here he is advocating for uniting an entire server against one alliance all the way back in 2011. mbstokem is even commenting in that thread.

Context...

I just figured since they're outclassing everyone in every category
    But honestly, coordinating a noob revolution would be hectic, but fun if executed correctly.
    as far as a training wing goes, it would be best to just recruit everyone you can

Context...
    Yes, that is what I asked for. I will provide it for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss
    Hello S6 posters. I've been lurking and posting in some of these threads... and you know what I can't stand seeing?

"This server is so lackluster", "This server is so boring", "This server is the most dull server I've ever been on".

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SERVER, GTFO.

Simple as that.Do you want a challenge? Make a challenge.

Here are some ideas:

Lord Bane's Alliance: Everyone (besides their own members) despises this alliance, right? Why not try to coordinate an all-quadrant, all-alliance, offense strike against them? Sure, some hammers would go down... but if every hammer crop-locked one village, imagine how devastated they'd be at this stage of the game! Wouldn't that be fun?
    Start a war within your quadrant: There are plenty of alliances in each quadrant. You still have time to battle-test yourself before artifacts. Are you likely to lose some of your simmed up hammers? Sure! But wouldn't you gain valued experience and probably a few more active/aggressive players in the process? You betcha!
    Do something you've never done before: Have you ever played the server just to teach new players how to play? Have you ever played the server to see the maximum number of villages you can get, or perhaps try to spell your name in villages? Maybe even do like MORONs on s4, and create nothing but catapults from now till the end of the server and splat on a WW with no clear and still do damage!

And yet a little later your advocating for a huggle war. Memories...

It's not against the forum rules to tell a lie .

Memories...

You're projecting. I only care about TRA. You're the one who followed me to S6, S2 and S1.

I only care about TRA.
    I believe you because it shows.

Cis; what do I gain by

Feel free to post any message from me, my travian account, or my skype account that shows me mentioning anything related to coordinating with NWR or any other alliance that is not GONE. I will wait.
    Luisssss.....it came from one your support alliances. You can't give permission for them. Or should I say one of your FORMER support alliances. I also have ones from your existing support alliance.

Cis you're just flat out lying lol. What do you gain by this?
    What do I gain? Nothing. So why would I lie? What do YOU have to lose? Your respect, dignity and the truth that the only liar here is you.

Cis saying 3 people reached out to her about an op I planned, even though I had not planned or even talked about one eith anyone yet is absolutely a lie. I'm not sure why she would bother lying about that but it is a lie nevertheless
    Luisssss, I can't help that people send me things, or pass on conversations, or repeat things that have been said. I mentioned it before. You can't help but crow. Loose lips and all that....

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I will vouch for her that we heard from 3 sources, another one was being planned.. I suppose it was our mistake to assume it was being planned by you since you bragged about planning the last one..

Maybe you should find out who kept you out of the loop, and more importantly, why..?
    Thank you, but I'm pretty sure my reputation on these forums far surpass Luisssss', and should stand pretty steady.

I thought by asking him his favorite Zodiak sign, it would clue him in and he would stop embarrassing himself by lying, then accusing others of it.

Luisssss' problem is that he believes his own propaganda too much. He truly believes everyone hates us and loves him. I just got an Igm yesterday that stated "That Luisssss guy on the forums rubs me the wrong way" Why? Because they know the truth and who the real liar is.

See...JD caused his own downfall. It was going to come anyway, but once he threw his entire alliances support to GONE (some players weren't happy with this) he literally sealed his own fate. Remember that house I described for you? As predicted, when the REAL support of that house left, the house crumbled. Now you have less support and I hardly had to put much effort into it. JD's iron fist ruling, paranoia etc, with your forum persona out here denying the support of good players is what crashed TRA. That and some exceptional players. We simply listened to their story, took exception to the way they were being treated and welcomed them with open arms. But when you're a player giving your all to your team and leadership puts you down, hides you, turns on you, it causes problems.

Like a lawyer, Luisssss, I do not ask a question on here that I don't already know the answer to. Nor do I make statements without backing. I don't do the politicians slight of hand. 9 years on these forums posting truth and you think you can deflect and people will believe ME to be the liar? Kind of like you claiming you got me riled up. Ask anyone in our alliance that has seen me riled up and they can tell you, my posts here are sprinkles and unicorns.

I really do not care who people on the forums believe, Cis. At the end of the day you have to live with what you type here, and I do too. That is why I will say again:

You lied about me planning an op and three people telling you about the op. Simple as that, because I had not even begun planning the operation when you posted that . That is on you.

Also, we have no support alliance. This 40 player group is kicking BTDT's butt all on our own, sorry to break it to you.

This server is easily the server filled with the most baseless accusations thrown out with no one being called out on their BS that I have ever seen. The reason? You all are on the same side this time. Unfortunate, and boring, but it does not change the truth.

I like a good, honest game, where we can brag about our successes here on the forum and poke each other when we fail, not a mudslinging forum where each person accuses the other of something that they know they never intend to prove. Guess I was wrong to expect that this round.

I like a good, honest game, where we can brag about our successes here on the forum and poke each other when we fail,
    But then you get upset when we poke fun at your multiple failings. Such as....

Also, we have no support alliance. This 40 player group is kicking BTDT's butt all on our own, sorry to break it to you.
    Remember when you proactively messaged a non-alliance player to clear the unique artifact for you? Then pretended it was actually GONE who did anything. Or

BTDT lost an entire 800 pop village from The Burninator account.
    The village that TB destroyed himself? Again, pretending like GONE had anything to do with it.

Perhaps you should take a look at TRA like Cis mentioned. That is called "kicking butt" - where we reduced an alliance to almost a quarter of its original size and made their leader delete.

I really do not care who people on the forums believe, Cis.
    You lied about me planning an op and three people telling you about the op. Simple as that, because I had not even begun planning the operation when you posted that . That is on you.
    And that is why you will always be a noob. The forum is an extension of game play. Other alliances read it. Your members read it. It's also disingenuous.

As you won't let us post the logs let's use a little poetic license to break down how this roughly went starting with the GONE chat.

Luisss: I'm planning an OP
    Cheerleader: Awesomesauce! You hold your own on the forums Luiss!

A disgruntled player passes the info to Cis and she posts it here.

Luisss: Hahahah I wasn't planning anything! YOU'RE A LIAR AARRRGGHHHH LIAR!! LIAR!!!
    Forum members: We all have the screen shots if you'll let us post them.
    Luisss: Never MWAHAHAHA you're all liars!!

So let's break this down.
    • In this scenario if Luisss was not planning something he lied to the members of his Skype chat but that makes Cis mistaken and not a liar.
    • In this scenario if Luisss was planning something and was truthful with his members then he is lying on the forums.

In either case Luisss is lying and because Luisss has a cheerleader he can't even conceive that this might be viewed as a negative by GONE players. Those good upstanding players are having a hard time reconciling the person Luisss is in game with the person he is on the forums. Those who can't end up spying for BTDT.

filled with the most baseless accusations
    I like a good, honest game
    Guess I was wrong to expect that this round.
    Three quotes. Hypocrisy, lying and more emotional pouting and manipulation. I can leave you with this.

What do YOU have to lose? Your respect, dignity and the truth that the only liar here is you.

I don't think I've ever said this to a gamer before but....I....I think I love you LB

I don't think I've ever said this to a gamer before but....I....I think I love you LB
    Love you too Cis

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Polecat View Post
    Luissssss, Luissssss, Luissssss!!!!!! Pretty please?
    My bags were packed, I was already in the car, the 007s had already begun withdrawing to other more pressing servers but wait what's this...

It appears that Luisss has unfriended me and left the Lord Bane Fan Club. I suppose this can only be construed as Declaration of War.

Very well then. Cue the music. I'll stay.

OMG!!!! HAPPY DAAAAANCE!!!!

Dang it!!!!
    ~Cis