Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry non NE Accounts!!!!

Default Sorry non NE Accounts!!!!

Well it looks like I am the artefact fail this round. I keep clearing them and going back to pick them up, and someone from GONE beats me their. I thought it was Luisss job to clear them for others.

But oh-well, I guess it happens, but not normally to one that likes to cause quad "caos".

I am one sad squirrel
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

I sent my smash on a 64 hour walk but someone beat me there....after my troops had already walked 36 hours .

Where is Flossie? This calls for some alcohol.

And I guess having to attack a player instead of a natar.........

In 2 days >.<

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I sent my smash on a 64 hour walk but someone beat me there....after my troops had already walked 36 hours .

Where is Flossie? This calls for some alcohol.

And I guess having to attack a player instead of a natar.........

In 2 days >.<
    I think we lost less the way we did it than we would have clearing a natar.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Who cares about artifacts? The true fun is to clear natars one by one for others, that's why we are here! Natars makes this game really interesting

I think we lost less the way we did it than we would have clearing a natar.
    Seriously that was a pretty lame attempt at defending it. Though the NWR/GONE huggled attacks we got afterwards were fun. Glad that's how y'all spent your thanksgiving

My favorite part was the 4 senators who hit my spawn without lowering my loyalty below 100%

Though the NWR/GONE huggled attacks
    Is there an alliance other than BTDT that Luisss isn't huggling? He can't lead my way or Greg's way or Kerzi`s way so he's going to do it JD`s way?

And the spin begins, so soon?

Be thankful we did not hit more capitals. Stay tuned.

And sorry, no coordination between NWR and GONE, either. But keep throwing accusations around, I'm sure it'll help you
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-25-2016 at 02:38 AM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    And the spin begins, so soon?

Be thankful we did not hit more capitals. Stay tuned.

And sorry, no coordination between NWR and GONE, either. But keep throwing accusations around, I'm sure it'll help you
    I mean, I don't know about anyone else or your alliance as a whole, but there were some shenanigans between gone and NWR in my neck of the woods

Dude, I have concrete evidence of coordination. Whatever you say though, bro. I'm sure I'm totally imagining my PM inbox and reality isn't really real.

I mean, I don't know about anyone else or your alliance as a whole, but there were some shenanigans between gone and NWR in my neck of the woods
    Dude, I have concrete evidence of coordination. Whatever you say though, bro. I'm sure I'm totally imagining my PM inbox and reality isn't really real.
    At best you have concrete evidence of local players helping each other out.

As the coordinator of the operation that landed today, I can tell you:

A) I never spoke to anyone nor instructed anyone to speak to NWR, and

B) our operation was certainly not in retaliation for stealing an artifact GONE did not own.

Also,

C) That BR where a fake destroyed your granary was hilarious.

B) our operation was certainly not in retaliation for stealing an artifact GONE did not own.

Also,

Yes, it destroyed a lvl 1 granary. It was even funnier when I sniped a gone players waves after storing the snipe in HIS oasis.

Also,

Wait, wait, wait. Luisssss. YOU coordinated this? Then why were you the only one landing early? OMG....you can't even follow your own instructions?? Hahaha. I gave you too much credit then. I mean, we all KNOW you can clear....

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. Luisssss. YOU coordinated this? Then why were you the only one landing early? OMG....you can't even follow your own instructions?? Hahaha. I gave you too much credit then. I mean, we all KNOW you can clear....
    I'd say it was a stunning success though Cis.

They got my level 1 granary! At the low, low cost of a bunch of cats, too.

In all seriousness, one of the fakes from NWR, who weren't involved in this acc to Luisss, lowered one of my walls by a level with 1 ram. That one was actually annoying

And sorry, no coordination between NWR and GONE, either.
    Kinda like how you're not huggling TRA..??
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I think they need to get together and figure out which time zone they are playing. In attempt to fix really bad cat waves Luisss sent an extra clear.... precisely 1 hr and 1 sec earlier

Many servers. Since s4r1

Seriously that was a pretty lame attempt at defending it. Though the NWR/GONE huggled attacks we got afterwards were fun.
    Didn't know NWR participated. Did they help you with reins while GONE sent their hammers out? So the defcoordination failed and no wave was snipped?

Yes, it destroyed a lvl 1 granary. It was even funnier when I sniped a gone players waves after storing the snipe in HIS oasis.
    I think the funniest moment by far was when BTDT lost 10+ fields in 3 capitals and a large artifact, personally.

Enjoy the small victories though, I never expect perfection, and there is definitely room for improvement, but I'm very happy with how things went.

LOL. Of course we enjoy the small victories. (As would you, and you know it) And there were quite a few.

LOL. Of course we enjoy the small victories. (As would you, and you know it) And there were quite a few.
    A small victory, too, was when I realized not one of the people we hit yesterday had over level 16 cap fields. And all 3 were in top 25, two of them were in top 10 .

So with all the large's that GONE has right now. What happens when fakes come at all of them, and their is only enough defenses to defend 3 or 4.
    Can't wait to see if and when BTDT plan an op's against GONE and how many they steal!!!

On another note, if BTDT can help with some info, any special players from TRA I have to worry about, since they like throwing incomings on my Arty's.
    Last edited by jjpackrats; 11-25-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

A small victory, too, was when I realized not one of the people we hit yesterday had over level 16 cap fields. And all 3 were in top 25, two of them were in top 10 .
    I don't see how that's a "victory".. It's my standard "MO" to run to 16's pre-arties since it takes 4 warehouses to get there, and then work past that after the gg/gw arty usage.. It's more cost effective imo, and leaves less to be demo'd.. Not to mention the fact that the HDP takes up the slot for a 5th warehouse when you run a Roman acct..

But hey, if it helps you sleep at night then sure, have fun at the fact I was only sporting 16's..

It was a very good OP Luisss.. You should relish it for it's true merit..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    It's my standard "MO" to run to 16's pre-arties
    I agree with this. Going for 18s and 19s today is like graduating law school and rushing to buy a super expensive car before you're established.

Quote Originally Posted by Banderovec View Post
    Didn't know NWR participated. Did they help you with reins while GONE sent their hammers out? So the defcoordination failed and no wave was snipped?
    I sniped every wave sent at me? Hence why one fake did damage and the rest did not. I mean when nobody in gone can land their cat waves in the same second as their clear it becomes pretty easy to snipe.

I think the funniest moment by far was when BTDT lost 10+ fields in 3 capitals and a large artifact, personally.

Enjoy the small victories though, I never expect perfection, and there is definitely room for improvement, but I'm very happy with how things went.
    Luisssssss enjoy your one successful op in how many servers you have played... Just remember what they say about paybacks... cause it is coming!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I don't see how that's a "victory".. It's my standard "MO" to run to 16's pre-arties since it takes 4 warehouses to get there, and then work past that after the gg/gw arty usage.. It's more cost effective imo, and leaves less to be demo'd.. Not to mention the fact that the HDP takes up the slot for a 5th warehouse when you run a Roman acct..

But hey, if it helps you sleep at night then sure, have fun at the fact I was only sporting 16's..

It was a very good OP Luisss.. You should relish it for it's true merit..
    Thanks, greg.

As far as fields go, you can get to 17 pretty easily pre-arti in a non-roman account - I can see how HDP would be a problem, but I've seen romans do it. 18's is more difficult, but even that is still doable if you're willing to spend the gold. I was more surprised that Namoo and angry beaver had 16's than your account, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I agree with this. Going for 18s and 19s today is like graduating law school and rushing to buy a super expensive car before you're established.
    Nonsense. Getting the highest fields possible pre-arti is ideal, as far as payback goes. Last thing you want is your hammer starving pre-arties because you stopped at 16. That's why our hammers didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Luisssssss enjoy your one successful op in how many servers you have played... Just remember what they say about paybacks... cause it is coming!
    Thank you, Murdok. I expect it, and look forward to it. The last thing I want is a snooze fest server, which is why the baseless accusations of cooperation between GONE and NWR/TRA are pretty lame.
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-25-2016 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks, greg.

As far as fields go, you can get to 17 pretty easily pre-arti in a non-roman account - I can see how HDP would be a problem, but I've seen romans do it. 18's is more difficult, but even that is still doable if you're willing to spend the gold. I was more surprised that Namoo and angry beaver had 16's than your account, to be honest.

Nonsense. Getting the highest fields possible pre-arti is ideal, as far as payback goes. Last thing you want is your hammer starving pre-arties because you stopped at 16. That's why our hammers didn't.

Thank you, Murdok. I expect it, and look forward to it. The last thing I want is a snooze fest server, which is why the baseless accusations of cooperation between GONE and NWR/TRA are pretty lame.
    I don't think the argument was it's hard to get 17, I think the argument was it's not worth it until you get the GG/GW arti.

Thanks, greg.

Baseless accusations? Tsk tsk Luissssss. This isn't Mafia.

Well considering im still in a group chat with Lord Bane and pine in which not one skype log showing TRA and GONE coordinated for anything in anyway was shown, despite LB's baseless accusation here, I will continue to call them baseless until some evidence is posted.

Well considering im still in a group chat with Lord Bane and pine in which not one skype log showing TRA and GONE coordinated for anything in anyway was shown, despite LB's baseless accusation here, I will continue to call them baseless until some evidence is posted.
    So my claim is baseless because LB's is "baseless"?

So my claim is baseless because LB's is "baseless"?
    I'm saying I will believe claims of cooperation when evidence is posted.

I'm saying I will believe claims of cooperation when evidence is posted.
    So you're saying I need to post BRs of gone and NWR attacking me?

Here we go again. LOL. Can't post something without all parties consent. You KNOW this. You're standard answer is "It's not TRUE!!!! PROVE EEETTT!!!"

Let's do it this way. Who has anything to lose? (so would want to cover up the truth) Who DOESN'T have anything to lose? (so doesn't give a damn about covering anything up)

We have nothing to lose Luissss. We're in it for the killing and the Travian Beautification Project.

So keep on deflecting, shifting, avoiding and down right lying.

We're gonna fix that for you.

We are discussing someone else's accusations. Not mine. But if you want to roll let's roll...

Would you like to revisit where I proved you were a liar or where you tried to pick a fight at GONE`s expense?

This is typical Luisss. Find your first in game success in nearly a decade and immediately lose your new found humility. I saw this and thought of you.

So you're saying I need to post BRs of gone and NWR attacking me?
    Are they same second?

Or same hour, what? We did an OP on you and you are in the NW where NWR are located.

Here we go again. LOL. Can't post something without all parties consent. You KNOW this. You're standard answer is "It's not TRUE!!!! PROVE EEETTT!!!"

Let's do it this way. Who has anything to lose? (so would want to cover up the truth) Who DOESN'T have anything to lose? (so doesn't give a damn about covering anything up)

We have nothing to lose Luissss. We're in it for the killing and the Travian Beautification Project.

So keep on deflecting, shifting, avoiding and down right lying.

We're gonna fix that for you.
    Cis; what do I gain by lying?

If I wanted to huggle the entire server I could, because no one on this server likes BTDT. That is not my fault, that is yours (and by yours I mean your alliance, not you personally). This whole "everyone is ganging up on us" mentality you guys seem to be operating under is entirely an illusion, but it could be so if we wanted it to be that way. We do not, and it has not, so please do not act like it is.

As someone who would have been party to whatever conversations you claim to have showing coordination between NWR and GONE: Feel free to post any message from me, my travian account, or my skype account that shows me mentioning anything related to coordinating with NWR or any other alliance that is not GONE. I will wait.
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-26-2016 at 12:44 AM.

Are they same second?

Or same hour, what? We did an OP on you and you are in the NW where NWR are located.
    I mean, if that's the standard to be qualified as working together then not even your own alliance is working together, they can't even be bothered to land the same second on their own waves.

I mean, if that's the standard to be qualified as working together then not even your own alliance is working together, they can't even be bothered to land the same second on their own waves.
    This.

But we have BRs of NWR / GONE within a couple seconds of one another -- which is impressive for NWR, since most of their waves land with like 15 minute delays between.

It's somewhat surprising you're working with them, but I guess that's what happens when you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Also,
    Cis you're my favorite

Tell me mb, TB, and Cis:

Do you want me to unite the server against you? Is that your goal?

Like I said, I gain nothing by lying about any relationship with another alliance. You guys, on the other hand...

Tell me mb, TB, and Cis:

Like I said, I gain nothing by lying about any relationship with another alliance. You guys, on the other hand...
    I don't care what you do man, I don't even care if you're not actually working with NWR. Like I said, it just appeared to be coordinated. I even said it could be just the locals themselves doing it, but then you had to go and say my claim was baseless.

I don't care what you do man, I don't even care if you're not actually working with NWR. Like I said, it just appeared to be coordinated. I even said it could be just the locals themselves doing it, but then you had to go and say my claim was baseless.
    I gave it to you that it could be locals working together without my knowledge, right in my first reply. You are not the only one asserting coordination, though.

Tell me mb, TB, and Cis:

Oh yes, PLEASE. Pretty please? With sugar on top? LB's almost reached his dream, it's only fair we do as well.

Oh, I somehow missed one. Are they the same second?!?!?! I think, out of those attacks, only FOUR managed to make your land time same second. So it's funny you want to use landing same second as proof. If that was the case, GONE would only have 2 members.

The whole server hates BTDT? LOLOLOL. Ok. If you say so, it must be true.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 11-26-2016 at 09:54 AM.