Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silly BTDT

Quote Originally Posted by Guesswhat View Post
    I am too scared to attack 90% of the server, hold me!!!
    So salty... its icky.

Right? why talk facts anymore when we can discuss salt only randomly, with no logic.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 11-28-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Right? why talk facts anymore when we can discuss salt only randomly, with no logic. *cries*
    Awh, you feel not being taken seriously in the forum. I feel so sorry for you.

Hi all, the reason I attacked Trailer Park Boyz and not another player are 2.
    First of all, I decided about 15 days ago to delete my account, because I cant manage it as i want; i'm alone and when I have 8/10 villages it's very hard to do it with a family and a 9 months son I decided to spend my time in something more useful and funny.
    Second, why against BTDT and not against GONE or TRA?
    Because BTDT has stolen my artifact. That was a good plan, a single attack started at 2 am, i thought it was a fake but it wasnt.
    When it happened, I realized that my ally understimated the importance to have an arty, so that means i cant have a 20k permanent anvil to defend arty; I cant play for months and months that way by building TC10, move hero, demolish TC10, move artifact, rebuild TC10, and so on... On that days also 15npreggo chiefed a couple of villages close to me and when i started attacking his village at 6.4 from my capital (from 650 to 272 pop) he sent me some silly and menacing IMG (if you attack that village, we (BTDT) zero all your villages.... and so on). That was another reason why I decided attacking BTDT and not GONE: a little revenge.

By the way, if someone can make me see the report, thanks The account deleted few minutes after the attack

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I literally burst out into laughter when I read his post. Surprised they have not asked him to stop posting already.
    Why? We don't control our players. Is that why we're hearing you have disgruntled players? You try to control them too much?

Oh, and the comment on all the best TRA players. LOLOLOLL. Oops I did it again, I messed with your plaaanns, oh baby, baby. (Brittany in case you didn't know)

While you're trying to take BTDT down from the outside, you weren't looking inward. So, will you be taking the "worthless TRA" as you call them into your fold? Oh, wait. You were only interested in the "good players" boy, I bet that makes your not so secret NAP buddies offended. I would be. You'll probably end up taking poor lonely JD in. He has nowhere else to go now, unless he deletes. But after insulting all those players that agreed to help you.....tsk tsk. Don't bite the hand that feeds you GONE.

P.S.
    Dear little "worthless TRA" players ( as GONE likes to call you), please Igm Beemer as we believe in you and have faith that under the RIGHT kind of leadership you will thrive.

Never underestimate the power of women scorned, or the hammers that love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Why? We don't control our players. Is that why we're hearing you have disgruntled players? You try to control them too much?

Oh, and the comment on all the best TRA players. LOLOLOLL. Oops I did it again, I messed with your plaaanns, oh baby, baby. (Brittany in case you didn't know)

While you're trying to take BTDT down from the outside, you weren't looking inward. So, will you be taking the "worthless TRA" as you call them into your fold? Oh, wait. You were only interested in the "good players" boy, I bet that makes your not so secret NAP buddies offended. I would be. You'll probably end up taking poor lonely JD in. He has nowhere else to go now, unless he deletes. But after insulting all those players that agreed to help you.....tsk tsk. Don't bite the hand that feeds you GONE.

P.S.
    Dear little "worthless TRA" players ( as GONE likes to call you), please Igm Beemer as we believe in you and have faith that under the RIGHT kind of leadership you will thrive.

Never underestimate the power of women scorned, or the hammers that love them.
    Maybe because he is embarassing you?

Im quite comfortable knowing most of my players are having the time of their lives. I know this because they've said so many times and cannot wait to attack BTDT again.

And Cis, you should really pay attention to who says what. I did not mention TRA players at all. It is interesting to know that you are willing to work with TRA against GONE though. Now who is trying to unite the server against who? .

PS:

Silly BTDT, thats not a hammer!

Last edited by Luisss; 11-28-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

P.S.

Yeah just keep huggling and taking players in. Soon btdt will be made of TRA players, it would look so good on you. You should be proud that you put your qualities in use.
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 11-28-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Reallydude? That was AFTER taking one of your small arties and making your guy delete.

And lol guess, "huggling"? We've taken them in, have less players than gone, AND we don't have to work secretly with everyone else. How's Luisss' nuts feel on your chin?

PS Luisss: should I post the BRs of his "hammer"? Or where he lands cat waves before the clear, or where I sniped his waves that were 10 seconds apart? Don't start none won't be none.
    Last edited by mbstokem; 11-28-2016 at 01:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Reallydude? That was AFTER taking one of your small arties and making your guy delete.
    Which arty of ours did you take???

No one has stolen an artifact from GONE yet this server, nor has BTDT caused any of our players to delete.

And lol guess, "huggling"? We've taken them in, have less players than gone, AND we don't have to work secretly with everyone else. How's Luisss' nuts feel on your chin?
    You guys have more players than GONE...

And oh really, you aren't working with anyone?

PS Luisss: should I post the BRs of his "hammer"?
    Sure, he hasn't splatted it like you did.

Don't start none won't be none.
    There won't be none, at least not from you .

PS: Nice salty negative rep on me. Real classy.

EDIT:

This quote did not age well, did it?

This is us riled up?
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-28-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jjpackrats View Post
    Is it not true that JD was in the SWAT chat rooms, under the cover of being a dual on the lackadasical account.
    And Lack is GONE leadership. Thus JD is part of the secret council of 7?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    And Lack is GONE leadership. Thus JD is part of the secret council of 7?!
    Your logic is astounding.

[QUOTE=Luisss;2788453]Maybe because he is embarassing you?

Im quite comfortable knowing most of my players are having the time of their lives. I know this because they've said so many times and Cannon wait to attack BTDT again.

And Cis, you should really pay attention to who says what. I did not mention TRA players at all. It is interesting to know that you are willing to work with TRA against GONE though. Now who is trying to unite the server against who? .

Yeah just keep huggling and taking players in. Soon btdt will be made of TRA players, it would look so good on you. You should be proud that you put your qualities in use.
    First VM, mb or any other player won't embarrass me. Is that why hardly no one from GONE posts? They embarrass you? So sad.

Reading comprehension. Didn't say YOU said it Luissssss. Which was why I said GONE. What? TRA isn't good enough for you now? If anyone seems riled, it's you guys losing your support.

Also...you consider a few players huggling? I will take each and every one of the TRA players (if they pass the interview process). BECAUSE you and JD gained forces. If I post proof, you'd just claim it was doctored. And to post, I'd HAVE to doctor the names out. From the moment that wonderful MM went out, taking JD out completely was my (our) goal. Pretty much accomplished. By taking out JD, you lose the support he promised you. See how this works? Any alliance that aligns with you could/would/will end up the same. Besides, I hear TRA is unorganized and unfocused. Who are we to deny players the chance to actually PLAY the game?

Then you have ONLY your alliance to build your WW. Can you do it? All alone? If there's a house built on stilts, and those stilts are chopped off, the house will fall. To prevent that, you'll spend all your time and effort on us. How ever will you focus on building the WW, attacking BTDT, and looking over your shoulder all at the same time?

Leaves the window WIDE open for another alliance to build up a WW. Then what? You'll have double trouble. Unless of course, you convince the rest of the server they can't do it without you.

Attention sever 1!!! Yes, you CAN build a WW without GONE!

First VM, mb or any other player won't embarrass me. Is that why hardly no one from GONE posts? They embarrass you? So sad.
    Nah, most of them just don't feel like it. They have been looking and laughing at VM trying to spin yesterday into a win for you guys, though.

Reading comprehension. Didn't say YOU said it Luissssss. Which was why I said GONE.
    So who in GONE said it? Is this going to be another unproven statement from you?

What? TRA isn't good enough for you now? If anyone seems riled, it's you guys losing your support.
    You are confusing Guesswhat with me. He is not GONE, and I am not him.

Attention sever 1!!! Yes, you CAN build a WW without GONE!
    And the pleads for help from other teams begins... So soon?

Yes, other people can build WW's without us - yes, we can build WWs without other people. None of that takes away from the facts that A) we are currently destroying BTDT in a one-sided cross-quad war, and B) you have made enemies of 3/4 of the server. That's on you, not me. Don't try to twist things onto me now, Cis. You asked for this .

Also...you consider a few players huggling?
    Btdt is already made 1/3 of TRA if you look up gettertools, included with TRA players that deleted in btdt.
    That's quite something, of course I love your logic how you justify inviting people. While in reality you guys just sim and delete or plan to let computers (natars) win the server with the hammers you simmed. Where is the early fighting and choas you guys talked about. Oh wait it's already mid game hahahaha

Funny how you guys take pride in getting attack points from natars (it's like 60% of btdt total attack points). Even other players like odinloki admit that you guys aren't destroying players and TRA and Gone imploded by themselves without an action from btdt. The strategy is just to get TRA players to be the meatshield of btdt.
    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    GONE huggled TRA, TRA imploded, SWAT imploded, and all this happened without nary a single actual OP from BTDT as of yet..
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 11-28-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Which arty of ours did you take???

No one has stolen an artifact from GONE yet this server, nor has BTDT caused any of our players to delete.
    He may not have had the GONE tag, but he most definitely was one of yours. You said it yourself.

You guys have more players than GONE...

And oh really, you aren't working with anyone?
    At the time I said it the main wing of GONE had 40, we had 39, we're not even... with your main wing.

Nope.

Sure, he hasn't splatted it like you did.
    Because I'm not going to waste my time trying to stack defense in my spawn. That's ignorant. Just like you. It's funny though, at least I can land my waves in the same second and have my clear land first. Do you not bother teaching that over there?

There won't be none, at least not from you .
    Tell that to ITA, your boy whose arty I stole from 16(?) hours away with my "hammer"

PS: Nice salty negative rep on me. Real classy.
    Did that get you triggered?

EDIT:

This quote did not age well, did it?
    You were one of those kids in high school that got your lunch money taken, weren't you?

Btdt is already made 1/3 of TRA if you look up gettertools, included with TRA players that deleted in btdt.
    That's quite something, of course I love your logic how you justify inviting people. While in reality you guys just sim and delete or plan to let computers (natars) win the server.

Funny how you guys take pride in getting attack points from natars (it's like 60% of btdt total attack points). Even other players like odinloki admit that you guys aren't destroying players and TRA and Gone imploded by themselves without an action from btdt.
    Ah, I see you not only have trouble writing in English but you have trouble reading it too. We just "let" the natars win? Do you realize how hard it is to "let" the natars win? Try it sometime, I doubt you'll come close to succeeding, but give it a go big guy.

He said we hadn't run an actual op, that doesn't mean they haven't been hit. You and Luisss keep this circle jerk going though, until then stay triggered
    Last edited by mbstokem; 11-28-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Funny how you guys take pride in getting attack points from natars (it's like 60% of btdt total attack points).
    To be fair you can't rack up attack points when TRA has no ddefense.

*cough, cough, cough*

MB/TB
    Uh, I don't know where to start with this...

1) I am a separate person from MB,
    2) We are neither a ratio nor a fraction,
    3) I don't do spin on the Travian server threads. Quote me in a post where I take a fact and interpret it in any kind of questionable way. Sure, sometimes I comment on spin, but I don't spin.
    4) I've been basically out of the world for a few days since I have a job and other things to do in my life, so I'm not really up on the latest things going on right now.

But really, the thing that bothers me about your post was the backhanded put down. It's below you. Quote others in BTDT calling you "Lyin'Luisss" all you want, but find one skype or Travian server thread in which I have personally insulted you. I don't usually take you for someone who will come put another person down if they haven't gone after you first.

Guess I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    "Lyin'Luisss"
    That's not an insult but rather an observation.

but find one skype or Travian server thread in which I have personally insulted you. I don't usually take you for someone who will come put another person down if they haven't gone after you first. Guess I was wrong.
    Wow. Almost speechless. Luisss maybe you should take a week off because....

Uh, I don't know where to start with this...

1) I am a separate person from MB,
    2) We are neither a ratio nor a fraction,
    3) I don't do spin on the Travian server threads. Quote me in a post where I take a fact and interpret it in any kind of questionable way. Sure, sometimes I comment on spin, but I don't spin.
    4) I've been basically out of the world for a few days since I have a job and other things to do in my life, so I'm not really up on the latest things going on right now.

But really, the thing that bothers me about your post was the backhanded put down. It's below you. Quote others in BTDT calling you "Lyin'Luisss" all you want, but find one skype or Travian server thread in which I have personally insulted you. I don't usually take you for someone who will come put another person down if they haven't gone after you first.

Guess I was wrong.
    I did not personally insult you, I try to keep people's personal lives out of this forum and game entirely, as I've had my personal life and integrity attacked on here too many times to count. I am sorry if you took my post in another way, that was not my intention.

MB, you reacted very aggressively to me posting that BR. It was nothing personal. Just defending one of my own.

1) I am a separate person from MB
    Debatable

MB, you reacted very aggressively to me posting that BR. It was nothing personal. Just defending one of my own.
    I may have overreacted a tad to the slight of what was left of my hammer, but despite it's small size I was proud of the little guy. Especially since I had to force Jeff to do all the work.
    Last edited by mbstokem; 11-28-2016 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    That's not an insult but rather an observation.

Wow. Almost speechless. Luisss maybe you should take a week off because....

Nailed it!! They still eating so much salt? Poor guys.

Debatable

I may have overreacted a tad to the slight of what was left of my hammer, but despite it's small size I was proud of the little guy. Especially since I had to force Jeff to do all the work.
    It is ok. I know you had cleared a reasonable amount of defense at ITA's village to get that artifact.

Hi all, the reason I attacked Trailer Park Boyz and not another player are two.
    First of all, I decided about 15 days ago to delete my account, because I realized I couldnt manage it as i want; i'm alone and with 8/10 villages it's very hard to do it with a family and a 9 months son I decided to spend my time in something more useful and funny.
    Second, why against BTDT and not against GONE or TRA?
    Because BTDT has stolen my artifact. That was a good plan, a single attack started at 2 am, i thought it was a fake but it wasnt.
    When it happened, I realized that my ally understimated the importance of having an arty, so that means i cant have a 20k permanent anvil to defend arty; I cant play for months and months that way, by building TC10, move hero, demolish TC10, move artifact, rebuild TC10, and so on... On that days also 15npreggo chiefed a couple of villages close to me and when i started attacking his village at 6.4 distance from my capital (from 650 to 272 pop), he sent me some silly and menacing IMG (if you attack that village, we (BTDT) zero all your villages.... and so on). That was another reason why I decided attacking BTDT and not GONE: a little revenge.
    That's first time i play on a .us server, i didn't know anybody in GONE or BTDT or TRA tag, i have played 2 months in NWR because they are close to me and they support me. After i have lost my arty, Redemption sent me a IMG and asked me the battle report; so I decided to ask him who could be my final target.
    I'm happy because my hammer has killed a lot of troops, it has been a great attack against one of the most important village of that game.

By the way, if someone can make me see the report, thanks The account deleted few minutes after the attack ...