Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silly BTDT

Default Silly BTDT

Imps are not for defending!

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

But in the BR he attacked with them........?
    Luis, are you trying to lie again and claim that TPB defended in this BR?

Stop lying!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    But in the BR he attacked with them........?
    Luis, are you trying to lie again and claim that TPB defended in this BR?

Stop lying!!
    What? Lol.

Your topic says "Imps are not for defending"
    Then you posted a BR which does not show any Imps defending.

ps. oops, i got confused by the cut up screen shot, Luis was not lying on this one.
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 11-27-2016 at 08:02 PM.

Your topic says "Imps are not for defending"
    Then you posted a BR which does not show any Imps defending.
    The BR shows imps getting killed at home... ?

Silly BTDT... Why defend a 4446 capital better than a unique artifact?

Are you upset that you lost 70% of a hammer over a 4446 capital? It truly was a waste for sure. You must have a terrible OC.

Are you upset that you lost 70% of a hammer over a 4446 capital? It truly was a waste for sure. You must have a terrible OC.

I'd rather be the hammer there than the defender. Wouldn't you?

PS: Why defend a 4446 better than a unique? Are you upset you lost a unique?

Stop being silly Luis. I would much rather be the defender. Multiple villages and players will remake that lost anvil in no time. How long before you remake that hammer?

Stop being silly Luis. I would much rather be the defender. Multiple villages and players will remake that lost anvil in no time. How long before you remake that hammer?
    I wouldn't be like to be the defender, since that defender lost his cap fields and 35k def. If there will be an ops tomorrow he has nothing to defend with anymore while that hammer guys still has troops left. But I must say if the attacker had a couple hundred more rams he would have lost much less troops due to passive wall being lower.

Besides you'll need a lot of villages producing phalanx to out produce a teuton.

Your statement makes no sense.

Any gaul anvil player with multiple villages can outproduce a teuton hammer being generated in only one village. But the best part is, it does not need to be be one player. We can use a dozen anvil players, with multiple villages each, to remake the defense. The offensive player can only remake his hammer from his spawn.

Feel free to keep splatting your hammers though.

About 8 days.

How long will it take TrailerParkBoyz to rebuild his 85k hammer?
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-27-2016 at 09:10 PM.

A much shorter time than it will take ITAdoitBETTER.

A much shorter time than it will take ITAdoitBETTER.
    You should really call LB or MB/TB to come in here and help you spin losing a unique and defending with an 85k hammer. You're not cutting it.

woohoo hammer stands. Nice. Did attacker deleted?
    Hit on Notagain was a waste though

Many servers. Since s4r1

Quote Originally Posted by browcio View Post
    woohoo hammer stands. Nice. Did attacker deleted?
    Hit on Notagain was a waste though
    Yes; attacker planned on deleting, going out with a bang.

Hit on notagain was a loss for both sides. Us because it was a 4446 capital, but also BTDT because who prioritizes defending a 4446 capital against a mace hammer over defending a unique?

The village was high population, I wonder what level fields it had.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post

Hit on notagain was a loss for both sides. Us because it was a 4446 capital, but also BTDT because who prioritizes defending a 4446 capital against a mace hammer over defending a unique?

You'll have to see the ops as a whole they traded def to a 4-4-4-6 instead of unique. Apparently scouts or something gave away that a real went to the 4-4-4-6 meaning that def didn't go to unique. In the end btdt ignored the basics and lost something valuable. More than that they lost one of their biggest hammer holders.

Now Gone with twice more trainers they should easily recover, though I would suggest them to attack as long as they can. Now the defences are low.
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 11-27-2016 at 10:14 PM.

So, lets recap then:

BTDT lost a hammer, you lost a top player. I would say BTDT wins that exchange.
    We lost fields in a 4446 capital, you lost 70% of a top 20 player hammer. Once again, I would say we win.

The only win for GONE would be they got an artifact.... except that it was a different alliance that cleared the village, so that just proves you were working with them, so I consider that a win for us as well.

Clean sweep for BTDT!! We are the greatest!!!!

Lol. Just LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Lol. Just LOL
    I agree, VC's spin right there could not be more of a joke.

I don't spin anything, just saying what I see. It's not my place to comment on the defense in either situation since I don't know the details are.

I will say I think it's funny I got ITA to delete after taking his small arty that he didn't bother moving.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I don't spin anything, just saying what I see. It's not my place to comment on the defense in either situation since I don't know the details are.

I will say I think it's funny I got ITA to delete after taking his small arty that he didn't bother moving.
    Yeah, I'm not sure why he decided to leave after that. I will say I am glad he reached out to me to go out with a bang. .

I think you would agree, though; there are probably no scenarios in which defending a 4446 capital is better than defending a unique artifact and 85k hammer village.

Yeah, I'm not sure why he decided to leave after that. I will say I am glad he reached out to me to go out with a bang. .

I think you would agree, though; there are probably no scenarios in which defending a 4446 capital is better than defending a unique artifact and 85k hammer village.
    Yeah, it's not like I killed anything other than whatever they scrounged together for D. They had plenty of time to dodge/defend it too.

Like I said, don't know the details with that so I have no room to say anything about it.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I agree, VC's spin right there could not be more of a joke.
    Is that why you had no reply to it? Even after I posted how we specifically won every exchange you have spoken about?

I will say I am glad he reached out to me to go out with a bang. .
    I wonder why he reached out to you? Possibly because you guys are huggly allies? Is it common for people to just randomly message you about ops with no affiliation? Is that the reputation Luis has, anybody can message him to join up? Sounds like the GONE we all know.

I think you would agree, though
    Maybe if you keep spamming this request for people to agree with you so desperately, someday somebody might? Keep begging people to though, its amusing to us.

I think it is much more amusing to watch you flail around and claim losing an 85k hammer and a unique srtifact in one day is a win, VC.

But please, keep going.

Is that why you had no reply to it? Even after I posted how we specifically won every exchange you have spoken about?

I wonder why he reached out to you? Possibly because you guys are huggly allies? Is it common for people to just randomly message you about ops with no affiliation? Is that the reputation Luis has, anybody can message him to join up? Sounds like the GONE we all know

Maybe if you keep spamming this request for people to agree with you so desperately, someday somebody might? Keep begging people to though, its amusing to us.
    Sjeez you're so salty. Makes my taste better

Quote Originally Posted by Guesswhat View Post
    Sjeez you're so salty. Makes my taste better
    I literally burst out into laughter when I read his post. Surprised they have not asked him to stop posting already.

I literally burst out into laughter when I read his post. Surprised they have not asked him to stop posting already.
    He is a vicious salt machine after all.

Yup, you guys have no logical reply, so just talk about salt. Hahaha. Keep losing hammers and players

Yup, you guys have no logical reply, so just talk about salt. Hahaha. Keep losing hammers and players
    The only "logical" we see in your comments is lots of salt hahahaha.

Last edited by Guesswhat; 11-28-2016 at 12:11 AM.

Yup, keep posting random stuff. Because not like you could use logic to prove your point. Perhaps if you keep deflecting by using random topics, nobody will notice that you really did nothing except prove that you are all one big alliance

The only "logical" we see in your comments is lots of salt hahahaha.

LOL.

Yup, keep posting random stuff. Because not like you could use logic to prove your point. Perhaps if you keep deflecting by using random topics, nobody will notice that you really did nothing except prove that you are all one big alliance
    You think logic is on your side?

Tell me, what is logical about saying losing a unique troop build is a "win"?

In what world is losing an 85k hammer a win?

Yes, you chunked a hammer. That is the extent of what you have to be happy about, but to argue you won the day in anyway is dishonest and you know it. I understand the need to boost morale by arguing you somehow won, but everyone can see through it. It is why no one else in BTDT has tried to argue it but you.

Hahaha, I don't think I belong to alliance than just myself, I just find it funny that you're so ignorant. Not that you will believe me anyways, since your brain is already over its capacity to think logical anymore. It just happens that I destroy BTDT at the same time as gone does. So far for my performance The Sheppard and Marbhen are pretty dead so what good exchange did you make with me? Oops going to spoil you, nothing. I'm sure these 2 guys were pretty much the core players of btdt.
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 11-28-2016 at 12:21 AM.

So wait, you only attack the one alliance, while not attacking the others? Hmmm, what single word in travian would describe such an arrangement? Perhaps confederacy is a good word to use? NAP? Alliance?

So, Luis admitted on the forums that other alliances randomly message him to take part in ops as well, and you just admitted you only attack us.

Would you like some salt?

So wait, you only attack the one alliance, while not attacking the others? Hmmm, what single word in travian would describe such an arrangement? Perhaps confederacy is a good word to use? NAP? Alliance?

So, Luis admitted on the forums that other alliances randomly message him to take part in ops as well, and you just admitted you only attack us.

I saw he lost arti, I messaged him asking if he would be willing to share the hammer size of The Burninator.

He obliged. In his response he said he was looking to splat. He dropped tag, and then launched on what I coordinated for him. Simple as that.

Noticed you ignored my last post?

So you find it unfair of me to attack btdt instead of other alliances XD. Every TRA player that was once near me turned into BTDT it's not my fault hahaha.

Oh ok, so you proactively message other players to team up with you. Thanks for clarity.

And no, I already posted a detailed reply to you Luis. You ignored my post.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2788372

You are free to have your own opinion, but you are never going to convince me that given your massive losses were worth anything you accomplished.

So you find it unfair of me to attack btdt instead of other alliances XD. Every TRA player that was once near me turned into BTDT it's not my fault hahaha.
    You are free to attack whoever you choose to; I have never said different even once. My point was that you admitted in your own post that you have to play allied with 90% of the server in order to attack anybody.

You are free to do whatever you want past that, but you admitted you are too scared to attack anybody but us. Eat as much salt as you like
    Last edited by Vicious_Machine; 11-28-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Oh ok, so you proactively message other players to team up with you. Thanks for clarity.

And no, I already posted a detailed reply to you Luis. You ignored my post.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2788372

You are free to attack whoever you choose to; I have never said different even once. My point was that you admitted in your own post that you have to play allied with 90% of the server in order to attack anybody.

You are free to do whatever you want past that, but you admitted you are too scared to attack anybody but us. Eat as much salt as you like
    That post is complete nonsense. What player did GONE lose?

Lets look at the scoreboard:

GONE lost about 25k off of one of our hammers while destroying one of your capitals.

Meanwhile, BTDT got one of their capitals torn apart, a hammer village torn apart, and lost a unique artifact hammer on top of an 85k hammer.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Haha you're way past of logic my friend. I think you really have issues, but okay let me clarify this. Having a common enemy does not make someone allies, I haven't talked to any nwr, gone guys yet and you already assume that it's all a conspiracy theory to destroy btdt.

Though you want to say that btdt is nothing but a joke and not to be scared of. That actually attacking someone like TRA takes balls hahahahahahahaha. Sorry but from my point of view you're all huggling, when i'm all alone destroying btdt players/villages around me. Of course you're only getting more saltier for my taste.

Ok guys but seriously, that much salt is bad for your health.

So shall we start with stage one of server hugglefest.

Does anyone remember the alliances SWAT. Which now the top players from there are now in GONE if they were NE or NE Border or Deleted.

Is it not true that JD was in the SWAT chat rooms, under the cover of being a dual on the lackadasical account. (whether the owner knew this or not). That shows me that TRA and some of GONE are still huggling. I think you all can take me by my word on this. If not I have skype contacts in most alliances and can send some screenshots.

Next time on a day in the life of US1, will GONE admit to huggling with others????
    or
    will detective no_no have to research more proof.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby