Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've figured out BTDT's strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Just a note about caps that have defense when scouted but don't have defense in the middle of an enemy op: such a cap might belong to a anvil who knows that true anvils don't put their own wheat fields ahead of defending a potential hit on a strategic target. Wheat fields can always be rebuilt, and when necessary, anvils have other options for feeding troops than sky-high cap fields (though I won't deny those are convenient).
    Which is why BTDT is the best!! Even leaders don't hog the Def

For the rest, seems Luis is upset that people do not hate BTDT as much as he does. People he thought were his allies seem to be leaving him.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Allow me to provide some clarity for you:

7 BTDT Capitals ripped apart.

1 85K BTDT hammer caught at home, on the #1 account on the server.

2 artifacts stolen - one large speed, one unique troop build.

0 of our hammers splatted. 1 of your hammers splatted trying to retaliate.

If that does not equal success in your mind you are delusional, and your own leaders would agree with me.
    Noticed you ignored this, Vicious_Machine
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Noticed you ignored this, Vicious_Machine
    I just got tired of repeating the same point in reply to you. Here is the link to it (again and for the last time)

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2788372

You can add to it that the biggest village destroyed, we did that as well. Yes, BTDT wins again

I do not intend to play or win this server alongside JD.
    "Do not intend" but could and would if needed. It's unfortunate you can be so tough on the rest of us but will compromise your morals to play with someone who abuses and exploits players.

Yes. That is what happens when you troll someone the way that you have been these past few weeks. It's what you do, fine, but I don't agree with it..
    You pushed. I pushed back. Now your sad. I expected you to be tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    "Do not intend" but could and would if needed.
    Wrong. Just ask BTDT, who literally now has JD in their embassy.

You pushed. I pushed back
    Huh?

You, from the get-go, have accused GONE of working with TRA, offered no proof, and I've simply defended my alliance. Meanwhile you've brought up things in my past from over 5 years ago, called me a liar and said I faked my own death. I don't think I'm being unreasonable in calling you a *******. If you think that makes you "tough" I feel sorry for you.

I have seen you say this same thing 3 times now..

162. Hercules TRA

^^ A simple glance at the statistics would show him not in our embassy..

Please pray-tell, what facts are you basing your statement on, because this claim you are making would lead me to believe you are simply throwing more poo and hoping it sticks..

You, from the get-go, have accused GONE of working with TRA, offered no proof.
    Not for the lack of proof, but the fact is to share said proof would violate the forum rules.. You were asked a few times to get a blanked agreement from the general population in your skype chat rooms that it is ok to post the conversations, and you wouldn't do it, so those conversations can not be shared..

Not only skype, but I have captured igm's about GONE's arrangement with NWR..

Once again, to share them would not only violate forum rules, but would then betray someone who hates GONE enough to share those IGM's..

Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    GONE is working with NWR.
    Thank you for having the courage to admit what the N/E is afraid to..
    Last edited by odinloki; 12-02-2016 at 01:53 PM.
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    I have seen you say this same thing 3 times now..

162. Hercules TRA

^^ A simple glance at the statistics would show him not in our embassy..
    I thought he was on the jay_dee account... LOL.

My bad entirely . Sorry about that.

Not for the lack of proof, but the fact is to share said proof would violate the forum rules
    You and I both know, as I pointed out to Lord Bane, that it is easy for you to simply share them with me on skype. I'll wait for it today.

GONE is a 5-person council. I am one person on that council. I can unequivocally state that I have never, nor do I ever intend to work with TRA to win this server, nor has the GONE council voted to allow such a relationship to exist. I cannot speak for what others may have said when discussing the future of the server with other leaders, but I can say that there is no existing arrangement, no plans that the council has approved of for the future, and I will vehemently oppose any such plan.

Please pray-tell, what facts are you basing your statement on,
    You just made an accusation and offered no proof. Are you a liar or do you simply not know what account he's on?

You, from the get-go, have accused GONE of working with TRA, offered no proof,
    Not for the lack of proof
    And I have captured IGMs of GONE`s arrangement with TRA. You accuse us of lying, we all pass around our evidence and definitively show that you're lying.

Meanwhile you've brought up things in my past from over 5 years ago, called me a liar and said I faked my own death.
    Bringing up that you advocated allying an entire server against my alliance is contextually relevant to the current server as you attempt the same against BTDT.

As for faking your own death...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Arent you the guy who faked his death????
    Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Didn't you fake your death one round, or am I remembering someone else?
    I didn't make that up. Jarwa/Constellation even offered a rebuttal after you started spinning it.

First person in S1 I'll be putting on ignore. Bye, LB.

I My bad entirely . Sorry about that.
    GONE is a 5-person council. I am one person on that council.
    I cannot speak for what others may have said
    We finally got a concession! We could have avoided a month worth of arguments with this. Greg, Cis, mbstokem and I were not lying. One step forward...

First person in S1 I'll be putting on ignore. Bye, LB.
    Two steps back...

Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    we do consistently destroy [Luisss] arguments with superior logic, reason, and facts. After the domination becomes obvious, Luisss trolls by acting upset and playing the victim card. This process repeats itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    If you are not emotionally equipped to take responsibility for your own actions, perhaps it's best you take an emotional timeout
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-02-2016 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    I just got tired of repeating the same point in reply to you. Here is the link to it (again and for the last time)

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...=1#post2788372
    You conveniently left out that we have stolen 2 artifacts, and that 7 BTDT Capitals have been ripped apart.

Aren't going to contest that, are you? Or did you just not see those reports due to your bad vision?

You conveniently left out that we have stolen 2 artifacts, and that 7 BTDT Capitals have been ripped apart.

Aren't going to contest that, are you? Or did you just not see those reports due to your bad vision?
    You're using rather dramatic language. Yes, two hammers hit our cap and took out some wheat fields, which will soon be rebuilt. I do not call that being "ripped apart" - i can't count the number of times I've rebuilt caps from similar or worse damage than that during my years of playing this game.

I'm pretty sure the other players whose caps were hit feel much the same way.

Brag about your victories as you will, but don't overstate your case so much, it just makes you look foolish. Or perhaps you want us to underestimate you?

In any case, my "ripped apart" cap is still doing everything I want it to do, so no big deal here.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

One final parting shot. I'm an Aries. What's YOUR favorite sign Luissssss?

What are you trying to achieve with arguing with your enemies? I mean just pointing out your opinion about btdt huggling is good enough. What you're doing now is simply wasting your time. They won't tell you how unhappy they are with your ops to satisfy you nor will they agree that they're huggling and are the biggest alliance now.

KCCO/Funtards are not working. We're killing

We're not there yet; but with KCCO working with you, it will probably end up a south versus north endgame huh?

Winter is coming .

Quote Originally Posted by Guesswhat View Post
    What are you trying to achieve with arguing with your enemies? I mean just pointing out your opinion about btdt huggling is good enough. What you're doing now is simply wasting your time. They won't tell you how unhappy they are with your ops to satisfy you nor will they agree that they're huggling and are the biggest alliance now.
    Sigh. I remember when accusations of "huggling" didn't come out til alliances had more than three wings. Now you're "huggling" if you get anywhere near a full embassy. How the game has fallen.

Right now, we have the largest number of members in any embassy. That's a position both TRA and GONE have been in before now. We merged with another, much smaller alliance, NBK. And took in a few TRA players we thought we could work with. There's still a ways to go til endgame, and who knows what the comparative sizes of the alliances will be a month from now?

There have been accusations that we are taking in players as "meatshields" but, as Luisss himself noted, GONE has hit leaders' caps and found no defence. Do you really think that if I thought of our newer members as meatshields I wouldn't have had them stack my cap? They're full members whose troops are employed for what we hope at any given time is the good of the alliance - just as my own troops are.

You might want to reconsider trying to taunt us with "insults" that aren't really insults at all.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

What are you trying to achieve with arguing with your enemies?
    Luisss isn't trying to achieve anything. He doesn't listen to understand. He listens to respond. He has always trolled about huggles and has always insulted. It's so familiar to him that he goes into auto pilot and doesn't even think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Sigh. I remember when accusations of "huggling" didn't come out til alliances had more than three wings.
    Auto pilot. That's why we're arguing above recruiting in alliances with less than 60 members.

Luissss: Dumbing down the forums since 2010.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-02-2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Format

Oh cool! I went and looked. Hey guys!!! We have room for 8 more!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Oh cool! I went and looked. Hey guys!!! We have room for 8 more!!!!!!
    Maybe we can add JD for real this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Hey guys!!! We have room for 8 more!!!!!!
    Maybe we can add JD for real this time.
    Weren't we supposed to keep those spots open for when our spai's leave GONE, and come to BTDT..?
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

You're new around here huh? WTF you think that forum is for lol.

Many servers. Since s4r1

Luissss: Dumbing down the forums since 2010.
    Nailed it!!

In non-GONE huggling news JD deleted... again. All that talk of loyalty yet he wasn't loyal enough to defend his teammates.

I called it... deletion at artifacts.
    My server is now complete.

In non-GONE huggling news JD deleted... again. All that talk of loyalty yet he wasn't loyal enough to defend his teammates.

I called it... deletion at artifacts.
    My server is now complete.

Does that mean you're leaving or you gonna stick around for shenanigans?

Does that mean you're leaving or you gonna stick around for shenanigans?
    I had planned to delete once JD had sufficiently embarrassed himself. With that complete I don't know... I'm with out purpose.

Do I delete, farm JD`s friends or turn my attention to Luisss?

or turn my attention to Luisss?
    I sense a poll coming..

I had planned to delete once JD had sufficiently embarrassed himself. With that complete I don't know... I'm with out purpose.

Do I delete, farm JD`s friends or turn my attention to Luisss?
    Luissssss, Luissssss, Luissssss!!!!!!

Come on. The forums are slow now. Imagine what they'd be if you left???
    Pretty please? For my last server, won't you stay? (And don't be saying I'll come back, not gonna happen)

Oops. Forgot again!!!
    ~Cis

Luisssss....do you still have our strategy figured out?
    (Protip: beware alliances under the control of women. They constantly change their minds. In the case of the COLs, sometimes they just forget and then go with the flow)

Isn't that technically a double post?

Nope!!! Muhahahaha

If it is, I guess the Mod can fix it.

Half the time I post as ~Cis under the Mod. I keep forgetting.
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 12-05-2016 at 06:48 PM.

Isn't that technically a double post?
    I thought the same thing.

Someone flame warrior us... I think we just scored a nanny!

Loool. Can't Mod a section I play. Half the time now, In don't know who I am on here. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Polecat View Post
    Luissssss, Luissssss, Luissssss!!!!!!

(And don't be saying I'll come back, not gonna happen)
    We all try to leave and we always come back. I feel like there's a movie quote in there somewhere.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD