Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 73

Thread: I've figured out BTDT's strategy!

  1. #1
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default I've figured out BTDT's strategy!

    It's a bold strategy, let's see if it pays off for them.



    Results from this morning's op:

    BTDT Leader's Capital (which had 17k defense in it as of a scouting yesterday...):



    BTDT Capital #2:



    BTDT Capital #3:



    We've scouted almost every capital and artifact you have. Now you've absorbed even more players from TRA, including JD. This, plus working with KCCO puts you easily at the top of the list of the largest huggling alliances on the server.

    Are you absorbing more meat shields for your top accounts?

    For those keeping track at home, in the past week here is a recap:

    BTDT has gotten 7 of it's capitals ripped apart.
    BTDT has lost an over 75k hammer, and splatted a smaller hammer trying to retaliate against GONE.
    BTDT has gotten almost every one of their capitals and artifacts scouted, and there is almost no defense to be found.
    BTDT lost an entire 800 pop village from The Burninator account.

    What happened???
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-30-2016 at 03:12 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  2. #2

    Default



    Actually, I've found out that Luisss is using a very valuable tool in determining:

    Who's next.jpg

    It's Luisss' Wheel of BTDT Destruction... Here's a hint... it's already pointing at our next victim.

    BTDT Victim List.jpg
    Last edited by Ughh; 11-30-2016 at 04:29 PM. Reason: No one posted below me...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    BTDT lost an entire 800 pop village from The Burninator account.
    We lost it? Luisss I like how you keep trying to drag my account through the dirt, especially since of all the people on these forums Burn and I have been the most civil with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  4. #4
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    We lost it?
    Yes, it is gone. You are part of BTDT, I am describing losses to BTDT.

    And TB, yes. You? Civil? Literally go look at your neg-rep to me two days ago.

    It is entirely about your alliance and not at all about you, personally. Please stop taking it that way.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Yes, it is gone. You are part of BTDT, I am describing losses to BTDT.

    And TB, yes. You? Civil? Literally go look at your neg-rep to me two days ago.

    It is entirely about your alliance and not at all about you, personally. Please stop taking it that way.
    Because WE got rid of it. You can't take credit for something YOU didn't do.

    A neg-rep, that is in private, that nobody else can see that was given to you because you continue to try to drag my account through the dirt.

    No wonder you didn't get elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  6. #6
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Because WE got rid of it
    Because we had been continuously catapulting it for a few days now, and were about to chief it away entirely because you kept rebuilding it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    No wonder you didn't get elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I have been the most civil with you.
    OK MB, sorry you are upset about us catapulting your account.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  7. #7
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Seriously though, we destroyed our own poorly placed spawn because it was not defensible. We could have chosen to hold it, but we chose to relocate. It was suffering assaults from NWR and then later from a nearby GONE player who has been very civil with us and who did a good job killing the troops sitting there at 4am one time. All we were using that villa for was parties. Now we get to move it to our cluster and use it for other things. The rebuilding cost isn't that significant honestly. Plenty of people move their spawns.

    Anyway, I do appreciate how I'm repayed, repeatedly, for my civility.

  8. #8
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I do appreciate how I'm repayed, repeatedly, for my civility.
    The above post has almost nothing to do with your account or you as people and everything to do with your alliance. Your account simply happens to be on the list of accounts that have been damaged as a result of our operations. I have no idea why you and mb are taking it personally.

    It's a game, and I'm bragging about a success in that game. None of this is personal.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  9. #9
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    The below conversation has a lot to do with my account though so I thought I'd comment. I'm not sure why us deciding to move our spawn is particularly bragworthy, but ok.

    Also, if you keep being like:
    "Lemme bring up TB," then being like "nah man it is nothing personal," the latter statements stop being believable.

    I mean, what you do doesn't befront me; I just wish that for a couple weeks on this server I could avoid being mentioned on anyone's forumming!

  10. #10

    Default

    Luisss I'm posting this as a friend and not trolling.

    As an aspiring politician do you feel it's wise to have 6.5 years and 10,249 posts worth of trolling, slander, libel and justifications of lying posted on the internet? Especially your most recent batch targeting people who have not only been civil to you but who have historically defended you?

  11. #11
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    TB, I'll keep your name out of future posts out of respect. I cannot say I'll keep your account out of future ops, though. Nothing personal. I do appreciate your continued civility.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Luisss I'm posting this as a friend
    You would have to be a friend to post as one. I do not consider you a friend.

    Please keep thread posts related to topic in OP, which is BTDT's capitals getting ripped apart 3 times in the past 6 days or the fact that BTDT has now absorbed more accounts from TRA than it has ever destroyed from TRA.

    How do you feel about BTDT now absorbing more than a dozen TRA accounts, given your whole destroy TRA mission?

    Feel free to PM me on skype about my aspirations in life if you are truly curious.
    Last edited by Luisss; 11-30-2016 at 06:44 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  12. #12

    Default

    Sounds like you are upset that the biggest accomplishment was destroying a village that TB did not even want defended.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Because we had been continuously catapulting it for a few days now, and were about to chief it away entirely because you kept rebuilding it.

    OK MB, sorry you are upset about us catapulting your account.
    Who the **** is this "we"? You're not French. Unless you're finally accepting that you and NWR are working together? You, nor he, were about to chief anything away entirely.

    OK Luisss, keep pretending I wasn't civil with you until you started bringing my account up specifically. Notice how you've vaguely referred to accounts and capitals until it comes to my account. You've posted a BR specifically from my account and have mentioned my account by name pointing out how WE destroyed our village. Your obsession with me is flattering.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Sounds like you are upset that the biggest accomplishment was destroying a village that TB did not even want defended.
    He didn't even destroy it. We did.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  15. #15
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Sounds like you are upset that the biggest accomplishment was destroying a village that TB did not even want defended.
    Tell that to the 7 capitals that are now rebuilding their fields.

    And mb, was Snett not contiously catapulting your spawn? Why did you even bring up NWR?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    And mb, was Snett not contiously catapulting your spawn? Why did you even bring up NWR?
    You said "we". Now, I'm not sure if you understand what the word "we" means, but it implies there are multiple people. So, since Snett was the only one from GONE to do any catting I'd say you're either admitting to working with NWR sine they're the only other ones to cat that village or you're just dumb. I'm good with either answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  17. #17
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Lol, I meant we as an alliance rather than I, as in the Redemption account. Are NWR catting you too?

    At this point, I would not be surprised. BTDT is low on defense and taking in more meat shields to make up for it.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Lol, I meant we as an alliance rather than I, as in the Redemption account. Are NWR catting you too?

    At this point, I would not be surprised. BTDT is low on defense and taking in more meat shields to make up for it.
    Even then, we implies multiple and seeing how, again, Snett was the only GONE player catting it... They attempted to cat it, yes, just as they attempted to chief it. Here's the thing though, Louis, there was no point in calling for defense when it's a spawn that's not close enough to the rest of my villages to be of use.

    Whatever you say sweetheart.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  19. #19
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Whatever you say sweetheart.
    I say you guys should defend your capitals better, or at all.

    MB, how do you feel as a member of BTDT now that you have taken in over a dozen accounts from TRA?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I say you guys should defend your capitals better, or at all.

    MB, how do you feel as a member of BTDT now that you have taken in over a dozen accounts from TRA?
    I have no problems picking up new members.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I have no problems picking up new members.
    Especially when it's hand picking the decent players from an alliance we dismantled..

    As for NWR, Gone is of course still allied with them, just as they were from the beginning..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  22. #22
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Especially when it's hand picking the decent players from an alliance we dismantled..

    As for NWR, Gone is of course still allied with them, just as they were from the beginning..
    We're not there yet; but with KCCO working with you, it will probably end up a south versus north endgame huh?

    Winter is coming .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  23. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    We're not there yet
    Oh don't give me that, you were "there" from the beginning, you guys just decided to keep it quiet till mid-end game..

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    but with KCCO working with you
    That happened literally 7 days ago.. Until then we had not ever even talked.. So this "working with" has yet to truly happen, but since we have similar goals..

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    it will probably end up a south versus north endgame huh?
    Hey, whatever helps you sleep at night man, but let me clue you in on something.. You are trying to huggle up TRA and NWR against BTDT(and now KCCO) for this "end game", but it really will be a N/W vs N/E "end game" as no one else is even thinking about building a WW.. lol Unless of course you huggle up the N/W with you, and put NWR and Gone WW's in a "team WW ally"..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

  24. #24

    Default

    So sad that btdt is now a huggling alliance. Even the tra people with 1300 pop players got in, I guess btdt is now officially a lego builder. And after all these months of posting about others having so many players, while this time it's btdt having the most players.
    Last edited by Guesswhat; 12-01-2016 at 07:42 AM.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guesswhat View Post
    So sad that btdt is now a huggling alliance. Even the tra people with 1300 pop players got in, I guess btdt is now officially a lego builder. And after all these months of posting about others having so many players, while this time it's btdt having the most players.
    Aww, seems you still want more salt

  26. #26
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    I'm a little confused though -- I thought the line was "everyone not in BTDT hates BTDT." That doesn't jive with "BTDT is huggling." Did some propaganda wires get crossed or are we just changing the story?

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I'm a little confused though -- I thought the line was "everyone not in BTDT hates BTDT." That doesn't jive with "BTDT is huggling." Did some propaganda wires get crossed or are we just changing the story?
    It wasn't in a Skype chat, doesn't count.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  28. #28
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I'm a little confused though -- I thought the line was "everyone not in BTDT hates BTDT." That doesn't jive with "BTDT is huggling." Did some propaganda wires get crossed or are we just changing the story?
    Both statements are accurate. What is the confusion?

    You have players across 3 quads, and are the largest alliance on the server (not counting KCCO). Everyone that isnt part of BTDT does not like BTDT.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Both statements are accurate. What is the confusion?

    You have players across 3 quads, and are the largest alliance on the server (not counting KCCO). Everyone that isnt part of BTDT does not like BTDT.
    Buwah?!?! You said that before we started working with KCCO, you said that before we took in members from TRA. Now come on fluff butt, does everyone hate us or are we huggling? It can't be both.

    Edit: Let's not forget that for the LONGEST time you had more members while trying to, and failing miserably, secretly work with other alliances like NWR. So, let's count'em Luisss, and I know you know how it feels to lose a count, BTDT with KCCO: 60 GONE with NWR: 73. Now just like in mafia, I don't know where you get your hillybilly backwood stick in the sand math, but 73 is definitely more than 60.
    Last edited by mbstokem; 12-01-2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  30. #30

    Default Working with NWR?

    GONE is working with NWR now? I'm glad I come here for my up to date news on things going on in my alliance. What happened to our working together with TRA? Oh, that's right... it was some made up BS perpetuated by one of your newly minted members. Just like CNN... a source that can't be trusted.

  31. #31
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ughh View Post
    GONE is working with NWR now? I'm glad I come here for my up to date news on things going on in my alliance. What happened to our working together with TRA? Oh, that's right... it was some made up BS perpetuated by one of your newly minted members. Just like CNN... a source that can't be trusted.
    More like Faux News. They are the people complaining about people huggling while simultaneously huggling more of the server than any other alliance. LOL.

    Ive said it before and I'll say it again. NWR and GONE have never coordinated together, are not the same alliance, and have never had any agreement in place to the contrary. You guys are certainly pushing us toward doing so now that you are working with KCCO, though. The north will remember!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Edit: Let's not forget that for the LONGEST time you had more members while trying to, and failing miserably, secretly work with other alliances like NWR. So, let's count'em Luisss, and I know you know how it feels to lose a count, BTDT with KCCO: 60 GONE with NWR: 73. Now just like in mafia, I don't know where you get your hillybilly backwood stick in the sand math, but 73 is definitely more than 60.
    Remember when GONE was two wings? They are losing members like crazy. Probably because nobody besides Luis believes their OPs have done any legit damage to anybody.

  33. #33
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Remember when GONE was two wings? They are losing members like crazy. Probably because nobody besides Luis believes their OPs have done any legit damage to anybody.
    Your own leaders have said otherwise. What is the point of these lies?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  34. #34

    Default

    All I see is you creating a post pretending you zero'ed a village for TB, but it turned out you did nothing, and he did it himself.

    On the plus side, at least on this op you did not lose another major hammer player to deletion.

  35. #35
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Allow me to provide some clarity for you:

    7 BTDT Capitals ripped apart.

    1 85K BTDT hammer caught at home, on the #1 account on the server.

    2 artifacts stolen - one large speed, one unique troop build.

    0 of our hammers splatted. 1 of your hammers splatted trying to retaliate.

    If that does not equal success in your mind you are delusional, and your own leaders would agree with me.
    Last edited by Luisss; 12-01-2016 at 09:30 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    0 of our hammers splatted. 1 of your hammers splatted trying to retaliate.
    Alright honey, either it was a hammer or it wasn't. I don't care which you choose, but pick one and stick with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    You would have to be a friend to post as one. I do not consider you a friend.
    Like Facebook "friends" we've been Forum "friends" for half a decade. You're even in the Lord Bane Fan Club. All those years of trolling together. All that's GONE because I wouldn't support your lies?

    Wow dude... do we need to get you a safe space and a participation trophy? Don't be so moody.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Feel free to PM me on skype about my aspirations in life if you are truly curious.
    I was curious and this could have been fun given we have similar histories, float in similar circles and it might have been cool to meet up at a White House dinner some time. I'll refer to your above quote. That's a conversation for friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    no one else is even thinking about building a WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    people huggling while simultaneously huggling
    Ladies... Ladies... you're both beautiful. This isn't 2010 when people built 300 account metas and we certainly don't need pages dedicated to this topic.

    Luisss you're the only one thinking of a WW. You could own it and say "we're going to build that WW and TRA/NWR is going to pay for it." It's completely justifiable to have 100 accounts try and build a WW.

    Luisss if you're not going to enlist the help of others and want to achievement of a single wing win then own it. Disavow TRA publicly, state that they're noobs and that you don't want to sully your reputation playing with JD.

    Everything else is a waste of time.

    P.S. you're also "friends" with odinloki. Don't deny us.


  38. #38
    Senator Cisalpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sunshine state
    Posts
    3,483

    Default

    In response to your thread title, Luissssss. No. You just think you have. I told you POINT BLANK what my strategy was. You ignored it and are now saying we're hugging.

    I TOLD you I would make you fall from the inside, but you're too focused on the outside. TRA has some very good players that just want fun and no drama. The PLUS is now the support JD promised you is next to nothing

    Moving on to the next phase of our strategy...

    Also. THE ENTIRE SERVER HATES BTDT!!!!.....oh. Wait... YOUR HUGGLING AND GETTING MEATSHIELDS!!!!

    I'm getting motion sickness riding on your see-saw, and I thought falling off bugzy's bike was bad.....

  39. #39

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Just a note about caps that have defense when scouted but don't have defense in the middle of an enemy op: such a cap might belong to a anvil who knows that true anvils don't put their own wheat fields ahead of defending a potential hit on a strategic target. Wheat fields can always be rebuilt, and when necessary, anvils have other options for feeding troops than sky-high cap fields (though I won't deny those are convenient).
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  40. #40
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    All that's GONE
    Yes. That is what happens when you troll someone the way that you have been these past few weeks. It's what you do, fine, but I don't agree with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Luisss you're the only one thinking of a WW. You could own it and say "we're going to build that WW and TRA/NWR is going to pay for it." It's completely justifiable to have 100 accounts try and build a WW.


    Eh, I'll believe we are the only ones going for a WW when I see it. As for TRA, they are for all intents and purposes a recruiting wing for BTDT at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    Luisss if you're not going to enlist the help of others and want to achievement of a single wing win then own it. Disavow TRA publicly, state that they're noobs and that you don't want to sully your reputation playing with JD.
    I do not intend to play or win this server alongside JD. Did you even notice that the Jay_dee account moved to BTDT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    P.S. you're also "friends" with odinloki.
    He is a friend, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    I TOLD you I would make you fall from the inside, but you're too focused on the outside. TRA has some very good players that just want fun and no drama. The PLUS is now the support JD promised you is next to nothing.
    Oh you're still going to pretend that JD and GONE had any sort of arrangement? When you've recruited more than a dozen accounts from TRA and JD is literally in your embassy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Moving on to the next phase of our strategy...
    I thought you guys did not have a strategy. That you just came to blow things up. Good luck with that, you'll be taking every active account in the SW before the server is up by the looks of it.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •