Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've figured out GONEs strategy!

Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Awkward
    What about those two quotes is awkward? (I assume you mean inconsistent in some way?)
    Last edited by Luisss; 12-07-2016 at 11:33 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    What about those two quotes is awkward? (I assume you mean inconsistent in some way?)
    I mean you can't say "you guys insult me and I don't insult you!" then turn around and insult somebody, but knowing you you'll claim that it wasn't an insult on BTDT because it's LB.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

knowing you you'll claim that it wasn't an insult on BTDT because it's LB.
    I could use your logic and say that, or I could use actual logic and just say that the quote of mine you posted said personal attacks. I do not and have never made a habit of personally attacking anyone on the forums outside of I think BaronD and Sapient a long time ago.

because it's LB.
    I'd like to thank the people who have stuck up for me. Also Luisss posts insults but blocked me so he can't see a rebuttal. What a coward. It reminds me of this..

Pile of Pandas I see you lurking the board. How do you feel about Luisss antagonizing people into attacking GONE? I for example was going to suicide on Fright Knight and delete. Luisss is too far away to hit so in two weeks or six weeks I'll probably nuke your cap. Are the propaganda gains on this forum worth you losing your capital for?
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-08-2016 at 12:07 AM.

Did anyone say it wasn't?
    And there you have it. Luiss says he does not make personal attacks. He then attacks someone with an insult that on its face unfavourably compares a specific person's mental capacity to that of a three year old child. And he then half-heartedly acknowledges that the term he used in his personal attack was in fact an insult.

If Luiss does not understand the inherent contradiction here, then I might well have reason to be concerned about his mental capacity.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    And there you have it. Luiss says he does not make personal attacks. He then attacks someone with an insult that on its face unfavourably compares a specific person's mental capacity to that of a three year old child. And he then half-heartedly acknowledges that the term he used in his personal attack was in fact an insult.

If Luiss does not understand the inherent contradiction here, then I might well have reason to be concerned about his mental capacity.
    Do you think calling someone an idiot by posting a meme is the same as attacking someone's personal life goals, image, etc?

Seriously?

Do you think calling someone an idiot by posting a meme is the same as attacking someone's personal life goals, image, etc?

Seriously?
    You don't think calling someone severely mentally challenged is attacking their image?

Seriously?
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Luisssss, people advising you that public displays of idiocy may not be good for your political career, is NOT a personal attack on you and your image. I think I've mentioned this to you before. Everything you post here is open for public viewing.

Edit: and vice versa

If the little guy can take advise I wonder how he'll survive real political opponents, tabloids and the media. Let alone online conspiracy theorists and the radicals.

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Knight View Post
    Tell LB to get the reports, he is the one doing the commentary. I do remember CM saying in chat that he goofed
    by not sending cats. This after LB called him out in the forums for doing it.
    Aaaand no reports huh

I am still waiting no more from you till you prove that both attacks are the same ..... If not then you really don't know what Ghost attack really means .....

As I thought, he became quiet.
    I didn't respond for an hour... during the lunch hour... and he calls me out. I posted my response five hours ago and nothing... c'mon man. This is typical JD style crap. Puff your chest out, stroll out here, I stand up and TRA disappears. Third server in a row. I don't even want to troll you... I want to have a real discussion.

Let's see the reports.
    Let's compare and discuss.
    Let's see my commentary.
    Let's discuss the "crucify" comments.
    Let's talk some theory.

I'd like to have an intelligent conversation out here and I'm obviously not going to get it from Luisss. C'mon man.

I think it may be past his bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    You don't think calling someone severely mentally challenged is attacking their image?

Seriously?
    I called someone severely mentally challenged?

News to me. As in, no I did not. Most people would not say calling someone an idiot is saying they are mentally challenged. Please, argue semantics if you wish, though.

I called someone severely mentally challenged?

News to me. As in, no I did not. Most people would not say calling someone an idiot is saying they are mentally challenged. Please, argue semantics if you wish, though.
    Isn't that EXACTLY what you do?

Isn't that EXACTLY what you do?
    Isnt it you all that claim superiority over me?

I have acted that way in the past, yes, and apologized for it countless times. I have made a strong effort to avoid that since coming back to Travian.

Isnt it you all that claim superiority over me?

I have acted that way in the past, yes, and apologized for it countless times. I have made a strong effort to avoid that since coming back to Travian.
    I'll wait for you to find a post of mine where I've done that.

Please, argue semantics if you wish, though.
    > Has a years-long history of hair-splitting and debates over pure semantics devoid of real content
    > Claims he doesn't throw insults at others
    > Uses a word etymologically, historically, and culturally associated with cognitive disabilities
    > Gets called on it as its construed by every single other person as an insult
    > Gets defensive and basically says "nuh uh I don't insult people, that's YER job. and it's not the same thing anyway so stfu"
    > Implies others are trying to start a semantics fight
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    > Has a years-long history of hair-splitting and debates over pure semantics devoid of real content
    > Claims he doesn't throw insults at others
    > Uses a word etymologically, historically, and culturally associated with cognitive disabilities
    > Gets called on it as its construed by every single other person as an insult
    > Gets defensive and basically says "nuh uh I don't insult people, that's YER job. and it's not the same thing anyway so stfu"
    > Implies others are trying to start a semantics fight
    You did not answer my other post? Re: timeline

I have absolutely hair-split definitions in the past. I try not to do that now. Idiot is an insult, yes. But it is not an attack on LB's personal life - I was basically just calling him dumb, and I used s mark twain quote to do it. I said I do not do personal attacks.

You're focusing on me personally. It's a personal attack. Semantics aside and more importantly you're demonstrating immense immaturity. You're effectively saying "well LB did it so I can do it to!"

You misconstrued something as an attack and abandoned your "I don't make insults" proclamation. If you don't have the moral stability to survive a post from me I really pity you.

Mods please forgive the double post but it's slow and we lost someone.

As I thought, he became quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I didn't respond for an hour... during the lunch hour... and he calls me out. I posted my response five hours ago and nothing...
    Fright Knight! It's been 48 hours. Where you at bro?

You scared him away!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    You scared him away!
    I did. I successfully trolled JD, FK and Luisss off these forums.