Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've figured out GONEs strategy!

Default I've figured out GONEs strategy!

They've now started faking with reins!
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

ORLY? Do tell!! This sounds interesting....

(I lub you!)

The first fake in one dude's 3 attack fake is a rein instead of an attack, which ruins the fakes. It's the one that has to fake being the clearing wave, too. So...bad?

Also, the two people who faked us didn't even try to get their 6 total attacks (or, since one messed up, 5 attacks and one rein) in anywhere near the same couple seconds, which further ruins the fake.

TL;DR, why even bother faking if it's gonna be that obvious? At that point it's just a waste of 120 troops.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 12-05-2016 at 02:43 PM.

Our strategy is to splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, and I may have missed one splat.

Good defense guys , no spin here. Mistakes were made, I take full responsibility for it. We'll be back soon!
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Our strategy is to splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, splat, and I may have missed one splat.
    Left out your 1/2 a splat.

Lolololololol

Wow....I know I was out half a day, but it sure is quiet in here. What's going on?
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 12-05-2016 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Lolololololol

Wow....I know I was out half a day, but it sure is quiet in here. What's going on?

Lets see, I saw three BTDT splats on my cap and Beemer lose over 3k of EI's when they attacked without rams. LOL!

I guess Lord Bane will have to kick Beemer out for such silly tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Knight View Post
    I could do that... if I were in charge... or leadership... or a member... or playing with them at all. I have no association to BTDT other than mutually harassing TRA and trolling Luisss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I could do that... if I were in charge... or leadership... or a member... or playing with them at all. I have no association to BTDT other than mutually harassing TRA and trolling Luisss.
    My bad then. Please accept my apologies. I have seen you making harsh statements (That are correct by the way) about folks attacking without rams as being stupid.
    Just thought you should say something here about Beemer for doing the same thing.

Lets see, I saw three BTDT splats on my cap and Beemer lose over 3k of EI's when they attacked without rams. LOL!

Silly tactics are expected out of me.

You're the small arty holder that's had 3 of their villages chiefed this week and could have their small arti cleared at our whim, right?

Or are you one of the countless other people that I have done that to this round. 140K and not even warmed up.

Sorry. Not kicking myself out of leadership or the alliance. Try harder. Your fail is worse. Spawn hammer's die multiple times a server. We're here to splat. Not build imaginary sandcastles.

LOL! I doubt very seriously if you could have cleared that small arti whenever you wanted, otherwise you would have done it. You did chief 3
    villages and I chiefed some of yours but I want to compliment you on a fine op to take those. I was really just giving Lord Bane some info so
    he could tell us again how dumb it is to attack a village without sending rams.

Sorry. Not kicking myself out of leadership or the alliance. Try harder. Your fail is worse. Spawn hammer's die multiple times a server. We're here to splat. Not build imaginary sandcastles.
    I was addressing Lord Bane who called out a TRA member, That person was Checkmate who eventually joined BTDT by the way, for sending a large attack force without any rams
    I don't remember any of this logic from you or him when he was calling out Checkmate for doing the same thing.

LOL! I doubt very seriously if you could have cleared that small arti whenever you wanted, otherwise you would have done it. You did chief 3
    villages and I chiefed some of yours but I want to compliment you on a fine op to take those. I was really just giving Lord Bane some info so
    he could tell us again how dumb it is to attack a village without sending rams.
    Yes I could have cleared that defense with more than one army. We did that on a whim. Three of us to lose troops. You are gloating over 3K EI at this point in the server.

In poker, that is a tell.

3 villages chiefed, the arti cleared the day before with a cap ghost, 3 spawns thrown at it to see how weak it still is.

Then you brag and double-post here.

Priceless.

EDIT: Funny you mention Check Mate. Didn't send any rams at him either. You do know rams are slower than EI, right?
    Last edited by bugzy; 12-07-2016 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    Yes I could have cleared that defense with more than one army. We did that on a whim. Three of us to lose troops. You are gloating over 3K EI at this point in the server.

In poker, that is a tell.

3 villages chiefed, the arti cleared the day before with a cap ghost, 3 spawns thrown at it to see how weak it still is.

Then you brag and double-post here.

Priceless.

EDIT: Funny you mention Check Mate. Didn't send any rams at him either. You do know rams are slower than EI, right?
    Dang, how hard headed are you. I was not even talking to you, I was talking to Lord Bane about him giving TRA hell about
    Checkmate attacking without rams and I was letting him know you did the same thing to see if he would be critical of
    Beemer. I did not say anything about it being a good hit or small losses, I used the 3K EI's to let the readers know
    it was not a 200 Imperian attack.

And of course Lord Bane did not say you were an idiot for doing it because you guys are friends and can do no wrong.
    Just want everyone to understand the soapbox from which LB preaches. That is all.

I was talking to Lord Bane about him giving TRA hell about
    And of course Lord Bane did not say you were an idiot for doing it because you guys are friends
    It's not because we're friends but because I was here only to harass TRA. I didn't care about BTDT or GONE.

Dang, how hard headed are you. I was not even talking to you, I was talking to Lord Bane about him giving TRA hell about
    Checkmate attacking without rams and I was letting him know you did the same thing to see if he would be critical of
    Beemer. I did not say anything about it being a good hit or small losses, I used the 3K EI's to let the readers know

And of course Lord Bane did not say you were an idiot for doing it because you guys are friends and can do no wrong.
    Just want everyone to understand the soapbox from which LB preaches. That is all.
    You were talking to LB about him, so I think he has room to respond.

Ghost hammers don't use rams, that would defeat the purpose of a ghost hammer.

What about your platform Black Knight? 'Tis but a flesh wound?

I don't have a platform bugzy. Just trying to get some info out there for Lord Bane to comment on.

In reference to LB I would like to quote the great Foghorn Leghorn, "Boy's got a mouth like a cannon, always shootin' it off."

Sure you have a platform. Kick bugzy out of an alliance he is not in for doing something you do not understand.

I don't have a platform bugzy. Just trying to get some info out there for Lord Bane to comment on.

In reference to LB I would like to quote the great Foghorn Leghorn, "Boy's got a mouth like a cannon, always shootin' it off."
    U mad bro? ROTFLMAO. I'm not sure when you started playing Travian, but I can see by your forum post date that you honestly have not a CLUE about Lord Bane or the type of game he plays. I have been watching, talking and playing against him for 9 years now. That's almost a decade. Don't even TRY to call him out. Why do you think Luissssss put him on ignore? You simply can NOT beat him. He will chew you up, then use your bones to pick his teeth. I have avoided him on here for 9 years. I count myself lucky indeed we had a common enemy this round. Truly...quit while you're ahead.

You simply can NOT beat him.
    For Crue, RE: LB:

"I don't do personal insults" ~Luisss

Another lie

If we did that, no one would speak to you. Well, not the experienced part....

"I don't do personal insults"
    Calling someone an idiot and attacking someone's personal life are two very different things. What is your problem, honestly?

Just come out and say it, nothing you say on here will be worse than how BaronD acted towards me.

If we did that, no one would speak to you. Well, not the experienced part....
    First part made sense, second part... huh?
    Last edited by Luisss; 12-07-2016 at 08:22 PM.

I could care less if you are in or out of BTDT. Oh, and for the record, don't give us the 'I did something you don't understand BS'
    as Old Timer scouted my cap before a bunch of reins showed up. You thought you would run right though my little cap without any rams.

I just said that to LB because he is quick to crucify a TRA
    member for a blunder, hell we all make them, and wanted to see what his response was to a BTDT member doing
    the same thing. As I thought, he became quiet.

Heck, I lost my spawn to you guys a while back but a blunder by TPB (He sent a chief to my spawn on a raid and
    not an attack when the loyalty was 6%) cost you many, many more troops and a couple of more weeks to take that spawn.

I get it, LB hates JD and anything JD associates with, in the case of this server TRA.

U mad bro? ROTFLMAO. I'm not sure when you started playing Travian, but I can see by your forum post date that you honestly have not a CLUE about Lord Bane or the type of game he plays. I have been watching, talking and playing against him for 9 years now. That's almost a decade. Don't even TRY to call him out. Why do you think Luissssss put him on ignore? You simply can NOT beat him. He will chew you up, then use your bones to pick his teeth. I have avoided him on here for 9 years. I count myself lucky indeed we had a common enemy this round. Truly...quit while you're ahead.
    I am not mad Cis, just pointing out the hypocritical nature that LB uses to slant all of his posts about JD and
    TRA. I have no knowledge of how good or bad a player LB is, don't really care to be honest.

ROTFLMAO. LB has a job. Don't mistake not getting an automatic response to anything other than he hasn't seen it yet, or is unable devote his undivided attention to you.

Edit: be patient young padawan. He will come...
    Last edited by Cisalpine; 12-07-2016 at 08:39 PM.

Farmhand

I just said that to LB because he is quick to crucify a TRA
    member for a blunder, hell we all make them, and wanted to see what his response was to a BTDT member doing
    the same thing. As I thought, he became quiet.
    We need to see reports so everyone can tell if they are the same or not. I am sure they are different and I am sure you really don't know they are different so to make things really interested bring the situation with CM here and let's all see it.

Waiting ....

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    We need to see reports so everyone can tell if they are the same or not. I am sure they are different and I am sure you really don't know they are different so to make things really interested bring the situation with CM here and let's all see it.

Waiting ....
    Tell LB to get the reports, he is the one doing the commentary. I do remember CM saying in chat that he goofed
    by not sending cats. This after LB called him out in the forums for doing it.

I could care less if you are in or out of BTDT. Oh, and for the record, don't give us the 'I did something you don't understand BS'
    Something you don't understand? You think a ghost should have rams. Forgive me if I assume you're absolutely clueless.

You want to call out Beemer account, put it all out there:

You left out me clearing you, with rams so one of your villages could be chiefed, without faking anything.
    You left out the part about the cap ghost clearing your arti village the day before on a lark.
    You gloat about a spawn hamvil hitting you the same way, which you managed to stop. Finally!
    You say we've lost a lot of troops, while you lose villages so fast I cannot even fake them during the "op" you are claiming to win.
    I know you're still clinging to TRA but lordy, 1750 legos and a few thousand EI are not killing it at this stage of the game.

Calling someone an idiot and attacking someone's personal life are two very different things. What is your problem, honestly?

Just come out and say it, nothing you say on here will be worse than how BaronD acted towards me.
    They really aren't. I don't have a problem.

They really aren't. I don't have a problem.
    I think most people would say calling someone an idiot and insulting someone's personal life (job, life goals, appearance, family, integrity) is different. If you don't, I will keep that in mind and your anger towards me makes more sense.

This isn't even train-wreck fun to watch anymore.

Edit: be patient young padawan. He will come...
    Here I am. I do live a busy life and I will respond to any post when I see it.

I just said that to LB because he is quick to crucify a TRA member for a blunder
    I haven't "crucified" anyone other than JD. Luisss wants to be a snot so I'm building a cross for him as we speak.

If you want to have a discussion I won't run from it. Post the BRs in question and quote my harsh comments and we'll work through them.

This is clever. I hope that you'll stick around and play. It's a welcome break from the monotony of watching Luisss embarrass himself.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-08-2016 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    I hope you'll stick around and play. It's a welcome break from the monotony of watching Luisss embarrass himself.
    Is that even possible? I have been too busy with real life to pay attention but then I read the back and forth between him and mb just under this topic, and wow....

It's interesting to look at the social history of terms used to identify people with profound intellectual disabilities. Idiot, for example was once the medically and legally accepted term for a person who was incapable of performing intellectual tasks at a level higher than that which could be performed by a developmentally average three-year-old. The term has fallen out of use in the medical field, and is now pretty exclusively used to express distaste, irritation, annoyance, anger or ridicule toward persons of normal intellectual development whose thoughts, words or actions one considers to be ill-advised, inappropriate, ineffective or having unintended negative consequences.

In short, it's an insult.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

beautifully summarized.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    In short, it's an insult.
    Did anyone say it wasn't?

Did anyone say it wasn't?
    How BTDT has acted on the forums:

3. Personal attacks against me.
    Awkward