Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WBT 12/05/2016: All aboard the Luisss fail train!! Choo Choo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    At 11:12 PM on 11/27/2016 you posted in your general chat that you should run an Op.
    At 06:53 PM on 11/28/2016 you posted in your general chat that you would run an Op.

It is. You owe Cis a public apology.
    Thank you for the public apology. Did you have a response to this? I didn't know if perhaps you missed it.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I'd be willing to give my skype password to someone not on the server and neutral to look at what I typed on the two days in question.
    This is disingenuous. He is using multiple Skype usernames and I'll provide screen shots to interested parties.

One step forward with the apology, two back with yet another lie.

Someone must be playing her and Greg for fools.
    Hi I'm bugzy! You must be new here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Thank you for the public apology. Did you have a response to this? I didn't know if perhaps you missed it.
    I have him on ignore, so I will never see his posts unless someone quotes them.

At 23:12 on 11/27/16 (Sunday) I did not have any post in GONE's General Chatroom. I did post at 23:09 the following:

Quote Originally Posted by redemptionus1
    We almost have to do an op with such prime opportunity there... .
    At 18:53 on 11/28/16 (Monday) I said the following:

Quote Originally Posted by redemptionus1
    Another op planned for tomorrow snett.
    This was more than 7 hours after you posted that you already knew about our next operation because I am such a blabber mouth, even though I had yet to A) plan it, B) say anything about it to anyone or post about it anywhere, and C) I do not tell the details of any operation to anyone. It is physically impossible for 3 people to have known about an op that I had not even begun to plan, nevermind give you details about it. This can be verified if a neutral party is willing to log into my skype account and look at whether or not I had any conversations regarding an operation or its details between 22:09 on Sunday, 11/27, and 11:53 on Monday, 11/28, when you posted that you already knew about my operation because I was such a blabbermouth.

Like I said to you personally, someone must be trying to cause chaos and is yanking our chains.
    Last edited by Luisss; 12-07-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

I have him on ignore, so I will never see his posts unless someone quotes them..
    This makes my day. It's like a little kid playing peek a boo. He covers his eyes and thinks I don't exist. In reality he's just given me more power. He can't offer rebuttals to me but I can offer rebuttals to him. I don't care that he saw the above time stamps. I care that everybody else did and that his credibility has been destroyed.

This gets better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    Wanna play?
    I got asked awhile back but I was a little busy to take on a server, but thats why I'm paying attention to S1.

It is tempting though
    I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/46781746d83
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49535643339

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

Quote Originally Posted by Teutons View Post
    I got asked awhile back but I was a little busy to take on a server, but thats why I'm paying attention to S1.

It is tempting though
    You know you wanna. Come to the dark side. I make homemade brownies with chocolate buttercreme icing......

And Coffee
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    And Coffee
    Fresh POTS!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilAnse View Post
    Luiss is some kind of cheating noob
    Your posts are appearing! I might sig this. Thank you.

they have to enlist spies and openly admit that they have access to alliance chats.
    I am not BTDT so I can't speak for them and only myself. I didn't have to enlist anyone. Information is volunteered to me by people (plural) who don't like Luisss. Your problems, like those of TRA, are self inflicted.

I find it hilarious that people here that claim that Luiss is some kind of cheating noob are worried enough that they have to enlist spies and openly admit that they have access to alliance chats.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled trolling, already in progress....
    The one they say isnt a threat is usually the largest threat of all . They know this, though.

openly admit that they have access to alliance chats.
    gain access to our chatlogs.
    This is something you've said in a of couple strings. I know you're upset about this and I'm sorry.

I did not want your chat logs and definitely didn't care to start passing them around but Luisss accused me of lying. I asked him to back off three times but he persisted. So the only way to prove that I am truthful and that he is Lying Luisss was to openly admit access and share the data with in.

I didn't want this fight. I wanted TRA.

This is something you've said in a of couple strings. I know you're upset about this and I'm sorry.

I did not want your chat logs and definitely didn't care to start passing them around but Luisss accused me of lying. I asked him to back off three times but he persisted. So the only way to prove that I am truthful and that he is Lying Luisss was to openly admit access and share the data with in.

I didn't want this fight. I wanted TRA.
    I'm just not a fan, but it's nothing real personal against you, it's more geared to whatever folks are the ones sharing them.

If I were unhappy in an alliance, I'd leave the alliance rather than being dishonest and sticking around primarily to provide information to other alliances, but that's just me and how I roll.

If I were unhappy in an alliance, I'd leave the alliance
    Three years ago that was an option. You could leave and find another alliance in quad. Today you can't.

Last round my alliance merged with TRA`s predecessor in order to unite 75% of the server against one alliance. Rather than play with such vile people I deleted. No forum post. No drama. Yet in game, in Skype and on the forums they chose to slander me. If TRA/GONE chose to unite and you decided you didn't want to play with a group of abusive incestuous racists who make jokes about having sex with children they will slander you.

Take TRA out of the equation. There's no other NE alliance you can join. While Luisss and nichmanic may wait for you to come back do you think given your position in quad that they'll allow you to exist with end game approaching? No. They will catapult you down. Johnny understood this which is why he deleted.

So no. You don't have the freedom to leave. You either play with GONE or you get zeroed or delete. Those who don't want to be zeroed help us. They're like French Resistance fighters. They can accept the Reich, be executed by the Reich or resist the Reich.

Viva la resistance.

Three years ago that was an option. You could leave and find another alliance in quad. Today you can't..
    Ahh... Those were the days..lol I can remember a time when servers had 4k active players, and we had 8 servers not including speed.. I can only imagine how much gold travian was selling back then..

So no. You don't have the freedom to leave. You either play with GONE or you get zeroed or delete. Those who don't want to be zeroed help us. They're like French Resistance fighters. They can accept the Reich, be executed by the Reich or resist the Reich.

Viva la resistance.
    After so much gold bought/spent(not to mention time invested) on building an account, deleting is not an option for some..

Mix that with a touch of irritation with a leader or alliance rules, and shake it but don't stir it, and you have the cocktail that ends up with info being shared to "the enemy of my enemy" kinda thing..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

The one they say isnt a threat is usually the largest threat of all . They know this, though.
    Which is why we feel for your alliance.....

I'm just not a fan, but it's nothing real personal against you, it's more geared to whatever folks are the ones sharing them.
    I get it. I was mad at first too. Then I realized it is part of the game on purpose. Travian is aware and encourages it. They've changed it over time. For instance, a single troop fake used to show the entire alliance the battle report. Why do that if not to pass the report along and save enemy scouts? It's part of the game.

Once you realize it's part of the game, you should start playing that part too. People sometimes get mad at me and leave chat when I say "take it private" or "assume there are spies in here". They think that I'm calling them spies. Nothing could be further from the truth. Be careful with your plans, the gods are already laughing at them.

If you get an IGM from a disgruntled player offering information, what are you going to do?

I'm playing the game.

Luisss,

I found a wonderful uplifting video on failure. You should watch it and you should share it with GONE. You fail often. Rather than lie about your failure and rather than deny your failure you should embrace your failure.

Learn from it. Overcome it. Only then might you become truly great.
    Last edited by Lord Bane; 12-16-2016 at 02:47 AM.

US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

I always win. I also beat a dead horse. It's what I do. I offered to walk away. I offered to suicide into TRA and delete. Luisss chose this path. When you or one of your buddies watches your cap go to zero I wonder if Luisss will apologize to you or duck responsibility once again.

I always win. I also beat a dead horse. It's what I do. I offered to walk away. I offered to suicide into TRA and delete. Luisss chose this path. When you or one of your buddies watches your cap go to zero I wonder if Luisss will apologize to you or duck responsibility once again.
    Why would you keep beating a dead horse????? Their are so many other alive "horses" that need a good beating.
    Usx: crybaby or S.I.M.P. when I play.
    US1: no_no
    US2: crybaby

Because Lying Luis just wont quit spreading his lies. It is hard not to call him out on it when we all see proof non-stop that all he does is lie, lie, lie.

And then people tell us that he has been doing this for a long long time, not like it is a one off thing for him either.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    when we all see proof
    "proof" that to this day has yet to be verified by anyone outside of BTDT.

"proof" that to this day has yet to be verified by anyone outside of BTDT.
    I'm not BTDT and I verified it. I've also sent it to numerous people not on this server. Such as the individuals who had "luisss lost the election" tags on these posts. They've been very interested in your failures and dealings with unethical types.

Caught lying again, lol

+You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lord Bane again.