Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 137

Thread: Trolling a Feminist on T.V.

  1. #81
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Why would I, I'm 100% percent right. You linked it to looks and sex, not me, of course I'm not surprised that you think that way towards women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  2. #82
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Then just unlink it generally the way you say you mean it. If you can.
    If you think not wanting women to define themselves by the way men perceive them is bad, I still pity any girl you have anything to do with.
    Go on, unlink it. If you can. That just means you have to agree with me that men are nothing to do with being a "real" woman. Because they aren't.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  3. #83
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Go ahead, pity them lol. My daughter has acclimated well in her transition to college life, her grades are fantastic and she already has an internship. The children my wife teach are making more gains then any class in her school and she is up for teacher of the year and the golden apple award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  4. #84

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Go ahead, pity them lol. My daughter has acclimated well in her transition to college life, her grades are fantastic and she already has an internship. The children my wife teach are making more gains then any class in her school and she is up for teacher of the year and the golden apple award.
    Those are things worthy of respect. What does desire have to do with any of it?

    Or are you suggesting that your daughter's grades are good because she is desirable to men, or that your wife's success as a teacher is because she is desirable to men? I'd have thought these things due to characteristics such as intelligence, diligence, perseverance, and in your wife's profession, empathy and understanding - all characteristics which earn respect, not just from men, but from people.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  5. #85
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Go ahead, pity them lol. My daughter has acclimated well in her transition to college life, her grades are fantastic and she already has an internship. The children my wife teach are making more gains then any class in her school and she is up for teacher of the year and the golden apple award.
    What on earth has any of that to do with it?
    Do you think mens perceptions are important in being a "real" woman? Or anything really to do with her value as a woman.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  6. #86
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    You said you pity any girl I have anything to do with, so that has a lot to do with it. I guess those aren't desirable qualities now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  7. #87
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    I feel sorry for you two, and I would like to apologize for the men in your lives that have made you feel undesirable by failing to recognize the good qualities you might have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  8. #88

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I feel sorry for you two, and I would like to apologize for the men in your lives that have made you feel undesirable by failing to recognize the good qualities you might have.

    Oh my goodness, bless your heart. You have no idea about my relationship, and apparently also no idea about the strength - and sexiness - that grows from mutual respect.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  9. #89
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Oh my goodness, bless your heart. You have no idea about my relationship, and apparently also no idea about the strength - and sexiness - that grows from mutual respect.
    Wait, so when I say it, it is horrible and demeaning to women but you say the same thing and it's ok? Why because you are a woman? That's sexist. Let me ask you this, do you find mutual respect to be a desirable quality in a relationship?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  10. #90

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Wait, so when I say it, it is horrible and demeaning to women but you say the same thing and it's ok? Why because you are a woman? That's sexist. Let me ask you this, do you find mutual respect to be a desirable quality in a relationship?
    It(s a subtle thing, and I sudpect you are deliberately pretending to miss it because this thread is after all about how much fun some people think it is to troll a feminist.

    Being "desirable to men" is all about being whatever it is men in general are presumed to want so that you will be desired by them. This does not interest me.

    If I meet another person and we have mutual respect, shared values and interests, if we care about each other, then it's possible that love and desire for each other will develop. But it doesn't start with me trying to be something I think some vague and unknown person will want, it starts with me and a specific other person being who we decide we want to be, then meeting and finding commonalities and building mutual respect amd trust that turns into love and desire for each other. If the person I'm partnered with finds me desirable, what does it matter what anyone thinks about my desirability? And the truly wonderful thing is that that person desires me exactly as I am - me, not some persona I developed or was taught in order to be desirable.

    And I'm pretty sure you know all that, and your relationship with your partner is built on pretty much the same kinds of things that mine is, and you're just trolling. At least I hope you and your partner love and desire each other because of who you are, not because of some roles and behaviours you adopted to be "desirable."
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  11. #91
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    You keep overlooking the fact that Rok made my statement about sex, and the fact that I didn't limit it to women. Cherry pick all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the two of your are trying to find an argument to empower yourselves. You said yourself, love and desire you two need to troll harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  12. #92
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Paternity leave shouldn't be a thing, that's stupid.
    Why not, if the wife is the main breadwinner of the family?
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  13. #93
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    you are asking a woman a liberal and a feminist. you won't get something similar to maternity leave.

    according to Sr. general Asmato leobnardilli equatilimos WOMen means Wrongdoings Of Men (and of course that guy doesn't exist)
    Also, why are you trying to pick an extended fight with English-speaking feminists when English clearly is not your first language? It fragments your train of thought and instead of sounding sarcastic and mildly profound, which I'm sure is the point, you just end up sounding like cofc.
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  14. #94
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creep-er View Post
    Also, why are you trying to pick an extended fight with English-speaking feminists when English clearly is not your first language?
    No. I'm not trying to pick a fight, it is pointless to fight.


    Quote Originally Posted by Creep-er View Post
    It fragments your train of thought and instead of sounding sarcastic and mildly profound, which I'm sure is the point, you just end up sounding like cofc.
    I remember sarcasm is in blue, did that ever change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  15. #95
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    No. I'm not trying to pick a fight, it is pointless to fight.




    I remember sarcasm is in blue, did that ever change?
    To mention the F word on a forum populated by like 5 people with strong opinions is to pick a fight. This is a very meaningful discussion.
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  16. #96
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creep-er View Post
    Why not, if the wife is the main breadwinner of the family?
    Sounds to me like the wife has a wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  17. #97
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Sounds to me like the wife has a wife.
    I was actually curious as to why you think paternal leave is nonsense. If you don't want to take the time or effort to type out your actual opinion on the matter, don't bother replying.
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  18. #98
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    That was my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  19. #99
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    That was my opinion.
    \_(ツ)_/
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  20. #100
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    1,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Creep-er View Post
    the F word
    What F word? mentioning feminist meaning war.

    I don't like movements like feminism, mostly politician uses them for their agendas!

    The way to solve such problem is just to give everyone the same rights without the troubles.

    and there is other problems, like people protesting in the nude and say stuff they don't even understand, to gets rights they don't know if they have or not!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  21. #101
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    We do have equal rights, the wage gap is a myth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  22. #102
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    We do have equal rights, the wage gap is a myth.
    or....

    -New York's abolishment the tax on female hygiene products
    -the wider accessibility of contraceptives
    -the availability of paternity leave, to enable the mother to work the same hours instead of having to cut back, if that's what she and her husband choose to do
    -the growing number of women in STEM

    I know you're trying to take a jab at Rokchik or something, but don't be a broken record.
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  23. #103
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You keep overlooking the fact that Rok made my statement about sex, and the fact that I didn't limit it to women. Cherry pick all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the two of your are trying to find an argument to empower yourselves. You said yourself, love and desire you two need to troll harder.
    You did limit it to women. You specified "real women". I jabbed about sex purely to show you what you had said. So I magnified it for effect. But really, you made it about women needing to define themselves by how men perceive them. You can't even bring yourself to refute it.
    Why would we need to empower ourselves? In an argument with you, I have more power than I need. Unless of course you actually think I need men to somehow to define myself?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  24. #104
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    I am refuting it Rok. You must have some aspect about you that others find desirable, it's simple. I have desirable qualities, you might not agree as you only know me from here, but I do and I'm glad for that. It is that that allowed me to marry a woman I found desirable.
    I will admit lesbians would prefer to be desirable to women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  25. #105

    Meherrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    In a universe of my own design
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You keep overlooking the fact that Rok made my statement about sex, and the fact that I didn't limit it to women. Cherry pick all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the two of your are trying to find an argument to empower yourselves. You said yourself, love and desire you two need to troll harder.
    Oddly enough, Rok and I are two different people and are not collaborating.

    And i have no interest in trolling. These topics actually mean something to me. If, as I susoect, you are just trolling, then there's no point in continuing the conversation, since it apparently isn't really one at all.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

  26. #106

    Default

    There is still quite a bit of discrimination in the workplace, there is a perception that women are naturally timid and therefore unfit for certain roles. I think this is the heart of the problem, an archaic cultural outlook that hasn't gone away.

  27. #107
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    There is still quite a bit of discrimination in the workplace, there is a perception that women are naturally timid and therefore unfit for certain roles. I think this is the heart of the problem, an archaic cultural outlook that hasn't gone away.
    You ever hear the term if you look for a shark long enough, you will see one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  28. #108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You ever hear the term if you look for a shark long enough, you will see one?
    Sure, and if someone is a woman long enough, they're bound to be judged on their gender as opposed to character and qualifications.

  29. #109
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Nah, they are imagining it these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  30. #110
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    4,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    There is still quite a bit of discrimination in the workplace, there is a perception that women are naturally timid and therefore unfit for certain roles. I think this is the heart of the problem, an archaic cultural outlook that hasn't gone away.
    Stop wanting to be a protected class if you want to be seen as not a protected class.

  31. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Stop wanting to be a protected class if you want to be seen as not a protected class.
    Feminists would argue that the notion that women need protection is archaic and creates a perception of women being timid and unable to compete with men, creating unfairness.

  32. #112

    Scarecrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Just below the tropic of Capricorn.
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    "I see you shiver with antici..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

  33. #113
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    6,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Feminists would argue that the notion that women need protection is archaic and creates a perception of women being timid and unable to compete with men, creating unfairness.
    You're saying they can't make up their minds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  34. #114
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You're saying they can't make up their minds?
    I think he's saying that Rok isn't a real feminist, as her statements, if taken seriously, would actually undermine female empowerment, as she continually implies that women need concessions from men in order for "equality" to be achieved.

    You see it in some advocates of racial minorities. It's doublethink. Depending on the day, the rhetoric is sometimes, "We've been getting ****** over for centuries and therefore need special privileges to overcome all those disadvantages, and people we perceive as privileged must be forced to pay for them." A good example of this would be Lulu and the whole AA thing awhile back. But then, on different days and when it's convenient, the rhetoric is, "We strong! We smart! Rah rah we don't need men or anyone else to help us! We independent!"
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  35. #115
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    I think he's saying that Rok isn't a real feminist, as her statements, if taken seriously, would actually undermine female empowerment, as she continually implies that women need concessions from men in order for "equality" to be achieved.

    You see it in some advocates of racial minorities. It's doublethink. Depending on the day, the rhetoric is sometimes, "We've been getting ****** over for centuries and therefore need special privileges to overcome all those disadvantages, and people we perceive as privileged must be forced to pay for them." A good example of this would be Lulu and the whole AA thing awhile back. But then, on different days and when it's convenient, the rhetoric is, "We strong! We smart! Rah rah we don't need men or anyone else to help us! We independent!"
    Now we know you are trolling poppet. If you had any understanding of the issues at all, you'd see the glaring anomalies in your own post.

    Blaze, You have not yet said that women don't need men to define themselves. You just keep going on about how you tricked your awesome wife into marrying you (I think that's what you said, right?). Leave your personal situation out of it. It's irrelevant to the rest of us. If you think women need mens perceptions to define themselves, you are an archaic troublemaker (actually I know your post was half decent trolling, because it livened the discussion up and brought some old silliness to the surface, and I was bored, but then, here we are!).

    If not, admit that your first statement was wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Why do you feel sorry for his daughters? They are going to be raised knowing how to be real women and desired by men when they are adults.
    I'm getting bored again now though. We need something decent to chew on, and Lurk and cofc are.... very stale meat.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  36. #116

    Default

    Rok needs to read Creeper's book on how to become a feminist that can explain her beliefs without rambling and going on ad nauseum rants that are superfluous to the general argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  37. #117
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Now we know you are trolling poppet. If you had any understanding of the issues at all, you'd see the glaring anomalies in your own post.
    Ah yes. The good old appeal to Gnoticism: "You have to be one of us to REALLY understand the issues we have. So unless you drink our Kool-Aid your contribution to this discussion is irrelevant."

    Are you Catholic, Rok? You sound suspiciously similar to rants that I've heard from priests. "If they would only come through the door, they'd be able to SEE IT!!!!"

    As for the rest of your post. No-one talked about people "defining" themselves until you came along. No-one talked about sex, or incest, or dirty old men, whatever, until you came along. All of this crap came from you. Get your mind out of the gutter and stop pretending that anyone with testicles is automatically a misogynistic control freak.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

  38. #118
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    8,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    anyone with testicles is automatically a misogynistic control freak.
    Not "anyone" just you lot....

    No, just ignorant and with limited perception. But hey, I totally understand what it is to you, so you can stfu now about any issues you have, I'm on the case.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  39. #119
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    "I see you shiver with antici..."
    Say it!

    So I'm voting that we start derailing all absurdly antagonistic threads. We can go full 4chan and start putting cheese pizzas on the threads, or I can keep drudging up Rocky Horror shots.

  40. #120
    Consul Lurk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Midwest U.S.
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Not "anyone" just you lot....
    Oh, okay. Anyone with testicles that you've encountered here. So, in our experience of you, every-*******-one.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

    [7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •